OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Visisonor

Visisonor
Police Officer Clay

ETA: Q1 2024
Price: $95 USD

NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) 13_11710

Package contents:
  • Headsculpt *1
  • Female body *1
  • Red leather jacket *1 (soft rubber)
  • Blue jeans *1
  • Shoes *2
  • Hands (5 pairs)
  • GM79 grenade launcher *1
  • Shotgun *3
  • MQ 11 submachine gun *1
  • Hp3 pistol *1
  • Revolver *1
  • shock bomb *1
  • Holster *1
  • Flashlight *1
  • Walkie-talkie *1
  • Necklace *1
  • Dagger *2
  • Knife holder *1
  • Belt + waist bag *1
  • Bracelet *1
  • Chair *2
  • Table *1
  • desk lamp *1
  • Phone *1
  • Camera *1
  • Book *2

NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr10
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr11
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr12
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr14
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr13
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr15
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr16
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr17
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr18
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr19
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr20
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr21

Police Officer Neil

ETA: Q1 2024
Price: $95 USD

NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr22

Package contents:
  • Headsculpt *1
  • Female body *1
  • Blue vest *1 (soft rubber)
  • Black jeans *1
  • Belt *1
  • waist bag *3
  • Weight shoulder strap *1
  • Black elbow pad *1
  • Shoes *2
  • Gloved hand (4 pairs)
  • Grenade Launcher *1
  • Bazooka *1
  • M3 shotgun *1
  • Lightning Eagle Pistol *1
  • G19 pistol *1
  • Pistol Holster *1
  • Pliers *1
  • knife case + bayonet *1
  • walkie-talkie *1
  • Waistband Police Badge *1
  • Pendant *1

NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr23
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr24
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr25
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr28
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr26
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr27
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr29
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr30
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr31
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr32
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr33

davidd

davidd
I guess I'm getting old or something.

When I saw the title, "BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis Police Officer," I was expecting something... bro-ish, and apocalyptic.

To my eye, these figs, especially the first one, look like heavily armed high school girls.

Maybe that's who will survive in the apocalypse: young, good-looking, and packing plenty of firepower.

Which lets me out.

That pic of the gal in red with the riot gun (shotgun) reminded me of Patty Hearst, Sexy Bank Robber:

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2018/09/640/320/AP_7404150398.jpg

The fact this similarity comes to mind pretty much confirms that I'm getting old, huh?

Visisonor

Visisonor
davidd wrote:That pic of the gal in red with the riot gun (shotgun) reminded me of Patty Hearst, Sexy Bank Robber:
And that, in turn, reminds me of Ma Baker

davidd wrote:Maybe that's who will survive in the apocalypse: young, good-looking, and packing plenty of firepower.
Most zombies can be put down with a shot in the head. So in case of an imminent zombie apocalypse be sure to get yourself a decent helmet.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
davidd wrote:I guess I'm getting old or something.

When I saw the title, "BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis Police Officer," I was expecting something... bro-ish, and apocalyptic.

To my eye, these figs, especially the first one, look like heavily armed high school girls.

Maybe that's who will survive in the apocalypse: young, good-looking, and packing plenty of firepower.

Which lets me out.

That pic of the gal in red with the riot gun (shotgun) reminded me of Patty Hearst, Sexy Bank Robber:

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2018/09/640/320/AP_7404150398.jpg

The fact this similarity comes to mind pretty much confirms that I'm getting old, huh?

With their names I expected guys, not girls.

They're from Resident Evil, but with changed names (probably to avoid licensefees).

I think they look nice.

davidd

davidd
Visisonor wrote:
davidd wrote:That pic of the gal in red with the riot gun (shotgun) reminded me of Patty Hearst, Sexy Bank Robber:
And that, in turn, reminds me of Ma Baker

Shocked ZOMG!!!! That's "Arabella," the car from Nanny & The Professor!

NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Nannycar1

NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Nannycar2

Razz

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I almost want to buy these to encourage a business called BroToys! Smile

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:I almost want to buy these to encourage a business called BroToys! Smile
Well, I thought "they probably released more figure since these are LR007 and LR008." So I looked for LR006 (gotta start somewhere), which is a double set of figures with these HS's, but different outfits. And the first hit I got was from a webshop named Brothers hobby:
https://broshobby-ca.com/collections/1-12-scale-figure

NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Pre-order_BROTOYS_LR006_-112scale-DoomsdayCrisisRPDPoliceOfficer_10

I assume there's also a LR001-005, so there might be something you'd appreciate.
Edit: LR005 is a female samurai

Diana

Diana
TravelGuide wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I almost want to buy these to encourage a business called BroToys! Smile
Well, I thought "they probably released more figure since these are LR007 and LR008." So I looked for LR006 (gotta start somewhere), which is a double set of figures with these HS's, but different outfits. And the first hit I got was from a webshop named Brothers hobby:
https://broshobby-ca.com/collections/1-12-scale-figure

NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Pre-order_BROTOYS_LR006_-112scale-DoomsdayCrisisRPDPoliceOfficer_10

I assume there's also a LR001-005, so there might be something you'd appreciate.
Edit: LR005 is a female samurai

Ha! I did the same reseach and ended up ordering that female Samurai. Smile

I like these two, but I just can't get over the jeans, which look terrible. And I'm also really bored by these two. Suspect

Visisonor

Visisonor
LR003 and LR004 are two versions of Mila Jovovich canon immigrant character from the movies:
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr003p12__63021.1670965066
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) Brt-lr004p12__32762.1670965410

LR002 is John Preston (Gunfight Preacher or Gun Missionary)
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) 1-12-scale-brotoys-lr002-doomsday-of-judgment-gunfight-preacher-12

And LR001 is Barret Wallace
NEW PRODUCT: BroToys Apocalyptic Crisis 1/12 scale police officer Clay (LR007) and police officer Neil (LR008) 1__96245.1638825416

I just like how many accessories they are packing with female characters. And figures seem quite decent overall.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like a bunch of fun stuff, and they look pretty good.

Diana

Diana
I am still tempted by both Alice figures, which would look awesome together (with swapped head probably) and are still affordable on Ebay...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum