OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

OSFModerator1

Update (without pictures) posted on November 13, 2023: 

Thank you all for your support and attention

. Good news! The head sculpt of the Fighting Goddess has been upgraded to movable eyes!

gooboo

This was supposed to come out Q4- I wonder if it has been delayed or not.

Stryker2012

Founding Father
The movable eyes sculpt may have slowed it down a bit.

Devil34

It's taken a long time. I hope that with this update they haven't changed his face, I really like that face a lot.

itt

itt
I was just wanting this really nice head but now I’m liking the muscular hips on this body too, so might just have to go ahead and PO this one.

Devil34

Devil34
no new news about the figure?

Spartan06

Spartan06
itt wrote:I was just wanting this really nice head but now I’m liking the muscular hips on this body too, so might just have to go ahead and PO this one.

+1 - I decided to PO this one also after looking at it again and seeing the upgrade to moveable eyes.  Agree it's a really nice head sculpt, so I hope that doesn't change much.

itt

itt
Dang, paid off some Xmas bills and finally made it to Giantoy to PO but cannot find it anywhere. I’m signed in but…nothing. You’d think they’d want to sell as many of these as they can.

ukshaun

ukshaun
This looks quite good.
I am holding out for the Iconiq Studios Chun-Li, which i like to think will feature the best portrait when it comes to looking Chun-Li from the SFV game.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Devil34

Devil34
itt wrote:Dang, paid off some Xmas bills and finally made it to Giantoy to PO but cannot find it anywhere. I’m signed in but…nothing. You’d think they’d want to sell as many of these as they can.

Send email to Giantoy

itt

itt
Safely pre-ordered, but ah the waiting….

Also really interested to see what IconiQ’s version will look like.

I wish some company would start making 1/6 Mortal Kombat ladies too. I think I like the character designs from MK9 best.

Zes

Zes
itt wrote:I wish some company would start making 1/6 Mortal Kombat ladies too. I think I like the character designs from MK9 best.

Amen to that. MK9 had some killer designs. I would love to see a 1/6 Mileena/Kitana/Jade. Maybe Worldbox will take a crack at it at some point. I like their MK9 Sub-Zero and Scorpion releases.

itt

itt
Zes wrote:
itt wrote:I wish some company would start making 1/6 Mortal Kombat ladies too. I think I like the character designs from MK9 best.

Amen to that. MK9 had some killer designs. I would love to see a 1/6 Mileena/Kitana/Jade. Maybe Worldbox will take a crack at it at some point. I like their MK9 Sub-Zero and Scorpion releases.

Yes, I would buy all three of those and Sindel too.

But the designs might be too politically incorrect for some in today’s market.

Zes

Zes
itt wrote:
Zes wrote:

Yes, I would buy all three of those and Sindel too.

But the designs might be too politically incorrect for some in today’s market.

Ah, how could I forget Sindel? Pretty much all the MK Outworld ladies would make great figures.

Luckily, the "PC Rot" has yet to infest the 1/6 figure market. Plus, there are always unlicensed 1/6-figure manufacturers, so I don't think we need to worry about that level of censorship for a while.

Devil34

Devil34
Well, is February and the figure don’t arrive. Is this normal ? I think to many people ordered, and the production taken a long.

gooboo

Some companies are slower than others, it doesn't necessarily mean the figure won't ever come out. Lucifer and Super Duck tend to be pretty slow, for example.

kirklazarus

kirklazarus
Chinese New Year is happening this month so I wouldn't expect any progress or suggestion of such until March.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Managed to snag a preorder of this after all this time on Giantoy. Now to wait.

itt

itt
Hah, you finally caved on this one. I thought you said you were waiting only for the Iconiq? Welcome to the waiting club.

BTW, any more news on the Iconiq one? I really wanna see it too.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
itt wrote:Hah, you finally caved on this one. I thought you said you were waiting only for the Iconiq? Welcome to the waiting club.

BTW, any more news on the Iconiq one? I really wanna see it too.

Yeah, I got a bit tired of waiting lol. Still gonna get the IconiQ one though. I can’t say I’ve heard anything new on it though.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Giantoy sent me an invoice for her, so I’ll have her soon enough. I’ll post a review in my one thread.

gooboo

Got my invoice today as well. Been looking forward to this figure.

Diana

Diana
I'm very much looking forward to seeing pictures! I love you

gooboo

Someone made a review on BBICN, the headsculpt for this figure looks pretty good.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=401838&extra=&page=1&_dsign=559ab425

Diana

Diana
gooboo wrote:Someone made a review on BBICN, the headsculpt for this figure looks pretty good.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=401838&extra=&page=1&_dsign=559ab425

Ooph! The entire figure looks really good! I hope I made the right choice with the Play Toy version. That one is very muscular and this version has a more moderate look. They are hard to compare at all! My collector heart wants both. Well, it actually wants one of every seamless body out there. Rolling Eyes

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
gooboo wrote:Someone made a review on BBICN, the headsculpt for this figure looks pretty good.

Thanks for that link! Yeah, I'm glad I caved at the last minute.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
She has shipped! Now to wait…

brassco

brassco
I too po the Play Toy version...I was curious about the comparison btw the 2 bodies...

Spoke to my supplier, he said the Play toy's version will be delayed, but dun know till when...

very tempted to get the Star Man's...

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I have the Play Toy version on PO but this one looks so good I kind of regret not PO'ing it too, now.

Have we any idea if they're both using the same body or not yet? If they are, that'll take the sting out of it a little, I guess.

EDIT: Bah, I caved and ordered one of these while they're still out there. If the PlayToy version is delayed then I can (probably, cough) afford this one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum