OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Empty Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:14 pm

koloth

koloth
I need an exact replica of the fabric Star Trek TOS used for the sick beds. Red gold mini mini checkers

Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale 26808010

Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Turnab10

All I could find was this kind of fabric, it's a too bright red and the gold dots are too big and round.

Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Img_5910

2Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Empty Re: Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:19 pm

Diana

Diana
Maybe getting that custom printed is the way to go? Pretty sure someone recommended a website for that a while ago. It's quite affordable IIRC.

3Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Empty Sickbay Bed of Star Trek TOS Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:39 am

koloth

koloth
Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Img_8212
Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Img_8214

I found the solution for the fabric, it's two layers, one gold, one mesh.

4Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Empty Re: Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:44 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent problem solving, and looks good.

5Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Empty Re: Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:48 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Brilliant. That looks really good. You’d never know it was two layers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Red gold checker fabric 1:6 scale 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum