OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Wanda Maximoff was given powers like energy manipulation, telekinesis, and reality-warping abilities. Teamed up with other superheroes in the final moment of Avengers: Endgame, she demonstrated her strong powers by almost defeating Thanos and a significant portion of his army.

Inspired by Avengers: Endgame, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the Artisan Edition of Scarlet Witch 1/6th scale collectible figure from DX Series. This is an Exclusive release available with limited quantity of 2,500 pieces only in selected markets.

The new Scarlet Witch figure is carefully crafted based on the image of Scarlet Witch in the movie. Features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs systems, and specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate her using the abilities. Each head sculpt is implanted with long wavy wool hair to show off her mystic might with determination.

The newly developed body reflected her physique, and the beautifully tailored coat, vest, pants and sculpted boots to complete her iconic look. Comes with necklace, ability using effect accessories and a delicate diorama figure stand inspired by the scene when Scarlet Witch breaks the ground when she channels through the power.

Enhance your Avengers display with the stunning Scarlet Witch figure immediately!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEDX36AE
PRODUCT NAMESCARLET WITCH
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF ELIZABETH OLSEN AS SCARLET WITCH IN AVENGERS: ENDGAME; MID-LENGTH LIGHT-BROWN WAVY HAIR IMPLANTATION (WOOL MATERIAL)
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY JANG SO YOUNG
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG; HAIR IMPLANTED BY YUYAN
The 1/6th scale Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball system
- Specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities
- Movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Mid-length light-brown wavy hair implantation (wool material)
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) ability using left hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Available in the limited quantity of 2,500 units in selected markets

Costume:
- One (1) red colored long coat
- One (1) red colored vest top
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black boots

Accessories:
- One (1) necklace
- Two (2) pairs of ability-using effect accessories
- Specially designed environmental diorama base with rocks floating above the damaged ground (Approximately 21cm L x 18cm W x 15cm H) and LED light up function, up to two LED lighting modes (regular and breathing mode; USB power operated)

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Jang So Young
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Hair Implanted by YuYan
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Luminous reflective effect can be activated by UV black light torch (not included)
*** Light up function operated using USB power
**** USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
*****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2023 Marvel.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  194
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  294
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  395
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  495
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  593
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  694
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  791
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  890
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  987
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  1099
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  1195
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  1295
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  1394
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  1487
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  1586
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  1675
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  1766
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  1858
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  1951
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  2047

#newproduct #HotToys #AvengersEndgame #ScarletWitch #ArtisanEdition #female #movie #Marvel #MCU #comicbook

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Hmm. It's a lovely sculpt, but she looks... bored; even with the movable eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, it's nice they are doing real hair versions, but I feel like there's been more expressive sculpts of her in the past...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Yeah, it's nice they are doing real hair versions, but I feel like there's been more expressive sculpts of her in the past...

Agreed. I think their WandaVision version has the best sculpt of her... too bad it doesn't have the movable eyes like this one. I still might go for it, but not sure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  1f10

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I don't know -- all that emphasis on "Stunning Hair Craftsmanship" being the big thing about this figure, and isn't the hair way too outright orange?

Surely it was much closer to reddish brown?  It's a nuance surely, but Wanda's/Olsen's hair seemed within the boundaries of possibly natural colouring while this figure seems inevitably from a bottle.  And ok, I know we'd have to look closely at the movie/show's variable lighting conditions, indoor vs outdoor, yada yada -- still my first reaction is that it looks plain wrong.  Which again is kind of a big deal where the hair is advertised as the main "Artisan level" feature. And, she's the Scarlet Witch, not the Orange Witch.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  21011410NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  Scarle10

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I agree. It’s a bit too light orange.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME: SCARLET WITCH (ARTISAN EDITION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE  Img_6025

Valiarde

Valiarde
When I saw the first pics I thought it was momded hair. Doesnt look as natural as their Anakin. Not impressed, despite my love for this woman. I agree way too orange imo

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I also thought it was the wrong colour, but since i haven't actually seen any marvel movies in about 10 years, I wasn't sure if I was just missing something.

The issue with the hair is that it is not shiny enough. I don't know what material they are using but they seem to have sprayed it with so much hairspray or something that it has gone flat/matte. Her hair in the photos has a natural shine to it. The only way I've ever seen anyone acheive this is through the use of clear wax, which keeps the hair in place but also retains the shine. A lot of other hair products dull the hair too much.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sheesh, another one? Actually I think this one is a better likeness than the other version they just advertised. That said, yes, even with the movable eyes she does have a bit of a bored look, and the hair is a bit off color-wise.

Diana

Diana
I love everything about this. Love the expression and while I agree that the hair is too orange, I kinda like the look/contrast. I can imagine them toning it down a bit. And maybe it would look just right on a not so perfectly lit shelf. 

That base is awesome! Makes me wish I had gone for that Ob-Wan with the floating rocks.

But the character isn't important enough to me to pay artisan prices.

blackpool

blackpool
such a shame we have to choose between platic hair or super expensive artisan edition (with no insight on how that hair will behave through time, seeing the difference between protos and final prods on nylon haired figures, I'm a bit worried about the outcome for this one. added to this the moving eyeballs will require to unplug the hair cap)

Otherwise it's a gorgeous looking figure, not her most iconic outfit, but what a beauty!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
They’re not actually using synthetic hair. Looks like mohair. But, as you say, having to remove it to move the eyes is going to take some patience and care.

Ovy

Ovy
If I designed a figure with long dense hair and moveable eyeballs, I'd design a relatively large hole in the lower back of the head which would be covered by hair all of the time, but you could also reach through the hair like a curtain with a tiny eyeball moving tool.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
blackpool wrote:such a shame we have to choose between platic hair or super expensive artisan edition (with no insight on how that hair will behave through time, seeing the difference between protos and final prods on nylon haired figures, I'm a bit worried about the outcome for this one. added to this the moving eyeballs will require to unplug the hair cap)

Otherwise it's a gorgeous looking figure, not her most iconic outfit, but what a beauty!

If I were into the character, I'd probably just get the regular version and rehair it myself. Though as Stryker notes, this looks like mohair (or some other similar lamb hair) rather than nylon. I don't feel like they could call it 'artisan' if they weren't using natural fibers for the hair.

And Ovy, agreed... though I would also probably not nother with the movable eyeballs if I had it my way. Razz

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Already waitlisted for the Artisan edition.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum