OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PRIME DOLL TOYS (PDTOYS): 1/6 movable platinum silicone body 【2 version optional 】(NSFW!!!!)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Zes

Interesting. I'm curious to see how these turn out.

The price is a bit suspicious to me. $70 USD is pretty cheap considering LDDoll charges like $200 for the same thing (fully seamless hands and feet)

gooboo

I agree, that's why I'm keeping my expectations low.

Triniarin

This price i think (70 for unpainted and 100 for painted (Aliexpress)) because thats preorder for year to wait. (Releases on Oct 15 2024)

gooboo

Ordered a painted on from onesixthkit, excited to see how this one ultimately turns out.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Looks like they heard folks complaining about that weird neck adapter

NEW PRODUCT: PRIME DOLL TOYS (PDTOYS): 1/6 movable platinum silicone body 【2 version optional 】(NSFW!!!!) - Page 2 Img_4510

Zes

Zes
I'm glad they changed the neck adapter. I was thinking how the heck I would be able to attach my head sculpts to the old adapter.

Maybe I'll order one now out of curiosity.

gooboo

Happy to see they changed it.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
Valiarde wrote:Also had to laugh at this. That is a DFC style warning.

@gooboo yeah it is worth a risk
Agreed. And so true, DFC was pretty close to Kit, or so it seems.

I missed this comment earlier. RIP DFC, still such a shock to know he's gone. Sad

And as for the product itself, I'm glad they listened to people's complaints and changed the neck connector. I don't plan to buy it myself but I'm definitely curious to see how it turns out.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, definitely a wise move.

Diana

Diana
YES!! Very good. I already have it on order and now I'm even more excited to try it out! Very Happy
Just gotta wait for another year or so... affraid

kirklazarus

kirklazarus
Has anyone found the height measurement for this figure?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum