OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452810
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12451710

Shipping time: In the second quarter of 2022, all in stock, some of them will arrive at another notice. Three-year warranty One. The occurrence of creases below 90 degrees for a long time is a physical normal phenomenon and is not covered by the warranty Two. The warranty period is 36 months, and the warranty period is free of maintenance fee but does not include shipping Three. Paid repair services will be provided in the following cases during the warranty period: 1. Damage caused by man-made or irresistible natural phenomena 2. Damage caused by the transformation of the product and the decomposition and assembly 3. The need to change the color and tattoo of the product All of the above models do not contain shoes, which are only for the convenience of taking photos ===================

NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452111
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452110
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452210
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452311
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452310
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452312
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452410
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452411
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452510
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452511
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452512
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452610
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452611
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452710
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452711
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452712
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452812
NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 12452811

#newproduct #ADPrimeBody #Gelatin #male #accessory

teamweapon

i can see a lot of people being happy about these if the price point is good.
the different shades are GREAT!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Oooh, very interesting...

Plastic skeletons, though.  Seems like a 'bridge product' between Jiaou and TBL figures, but offering variety similar to Worldbox.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting options. I like the multiple skin tones (and painted nipples!), the seamless elbows and shoulders -- and neckline options. These will all be useful for a wide variety of bashes. For anything requiring more exposed skin or slightly more practical articulation, they won't beat TBLeague, so it will ultimately depend on the price how much I invest in this.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wonder if some of these were made with kibtashing basketball players in mind? Either way, it's nice to have some variety. Little confused on the seamless bits, though...I presume they are rubber, similar to the 'semi-seamless' Poptoys bodies?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Little confused on the seamless bits, though...I presume they are rubber, similar to the 'semi-seamless' Poptoys bodies?

Agreed, they did not really explain it. But I suspect the same thing as you.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m guessing these will tear just as easily as the Pop Toys and Jiaou bodies. But, hopefully, I’ll be proven wrong. So… who’s going to take one for the team.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 C8485110

Theflyingman

I will! I've been looking for a seamless AA muscular body for a while! I'll report when I get it.

JohnByng

If these are fairly durable (big if!) they will be great for my kitbashes of imaginary ancient warriors. I cannot understand why TB League failed to continue with their line of black-skinned figures and their failure to make a black female figure. If these are half-decent then TBL may regret their lack of initiative.

I particularly like the tattooed torsos and the range of sizes. Even if these prove to be as fragile as the experienced collectors found the previous efforts at plastic skeletons to be, I still have a use for a few of them.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Nice!
I'm looking at the AA muscular body AD-16, there's a discrepancy,
the AD-16 in the line-up is AA while the 4th blow-up pic shows AD-16 as lighter skin.
So i checked the chart, the description of the AD-16 translates to "Suitable for 1.75 meters to 1.8 meters (strong black boxer, Rutai wood)" in Google Translate.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Hopefully AD-15 is a Middle Eastern or Indo-Asian skintone, I'd certainly spring for one of those even just to try these bodies out.

Tattoos I think would really only work (aesthetically) on a fully-seamless torso and no-one has worked out how to do that permanently and successfully yet, it seems (sadly the nice tattoo work on my TBL Gethsemoni seems to be fading, in spots).

Jaiou bodies are still essentially plastic skeletons (only the ball joints are metal) and yet their flexibility and durability seems to have improved recently (particularly the male figures). With due care and attention a plastic skeleton will be OK I reckon. Not ideal, but OK.

As we're all saying, it depends on the price.

JohnByng

Good point GW! I hope for a whole range of skin tones to represent all the diversity of the world. I can use at least one of every type.

I think I can make the tattoos work if I use some kind of shoulder belt for my warrior's sword, or something of that kind. If that doesn't work, I may even be willing to put up with the unsightly arm-seams to have a tattooed figure, in the absence of anything better.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Why is AD11 only available as caucasian? The legs on that one also seem a bit out of place for such a narrow torso (as if the guy went to the gym and pretty much focused mainly on leg workouts).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: AD Prime Body:1/6 Male Gelatin Body【True Height 1.7m-2.3m, Total 19 Models Optional】 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Why is AD11 only available as caucasian? The legs on that one also seem a bit out of place for such a narrow torso (as if the guy went to the gym and pretty much focused mainly on leg workouts).

Interesting, it also seems to be the tallest body.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Why is AD11 only available as caucasian? The legs on that one also seem a bit out of place for such a narrow torso (as if the guy went to the gym and pretty much focused mainly on leg workouts).

Interesting, it also seems to be the tallest body.

The bodies seem so oddly specific, which is why I was wondering if they were supposed to be some particular sports stars?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:The bodies seem so oddly specific, which is why I was wondering if they were supposed to be some particular sports stars?

I was wondering the same thing when I saw the tattoos on some of them.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:The bodies seem so oddly specific, which is why I was wondering if they were supposed to be some particular sports stars?

I was wondering the same thing when I saw the tattoos on some of them.

I know there are a lot of Chinese basketball fans, so it seems possible this is catering to that demographic.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Wow, is AD-11 even taller than TBL's basketball player bodies?

If these bodies are any good I might get one or two of the big fellers to make the TBL ladies seem shorter.

JohnByng

Like others here, I was thinking that these must be meant to be used for basketball players. Is there a giant white guy who would fit the first figure?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm maybe they do have Yao in mind. And he is taller than TBLeague's M36 would be in sixth scale -- I think, last I checked.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yao_Ming

7 ft 6 Shocked

shazzdan

shazzdan
I like the torso detail but it is ruined by having seams on the shoulders and waist.

JohnByng

GF and Sky, thanks for the info and link. If it is meant to be him then they have made the physique proportional to his size and I suspect like most basketball players he is a bit lanky. Smile However, I am pleased with the proportions as I could do with a giant to scare all my heroes!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
shazzdan wrote:I like the torso detail but it is ruined by having seams on the shoulders and waist.

I suspect they didn't care about that because the seams are intended to be covered up by the basketball uniforms.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
GianToy have got some of these up for preorder:

https://giantoy.com/collections/pre-order-hottest-1/products/1-6-adtoys-tall-seamless-body-ad-11-ad-23

https://giantoy.com/collections/pre-order-hottest-1/products/1-6-adtoys-black-tattoo-body-ad-22-ad-24-ad-28

https://giantoy.com/collections/pre-order-hottest-1/products/1-6-adtoys-asian-male-body-asian-male-body-ad-18-ad-19

Quite pricey... also, there seems to be no deposit option.

The whole listing for the tall body is a bit screwy, now I look at it more closely... there are two types, but no option to pick between them, apparently, unless you get both bodies for that price (which seems very unlikely).

EDIT: Seems like they were editing the listing as I was posting the above, the options are there now Smile

Interesting Times at GianToy...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum