OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PRIME DOLL TOYS (PDTOYS): 1/6 movable platinum silicone body 【2 version optional 】(NSFW!!!!)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Product number: PRIME DOLL TOYS (PDTOYS)- S1.1
Product name: PRIME DOLL TOYS (PDTOYS) S1.1 movable platinum silicone body
Product ratio: 1/6(Middle chest )
Official selling price: 398 yuan ( not included mail )
Deposit: 50 yuan
Skin color: white skin
Body makeup: simulated skin color details + written skin texture + whole body vascular
-Platin silicone integrated process
-Internal stainless steel bionic skeleton
-Titanium silk can move fingers
-This product does not contain the bracket shown in the picture

Materials and skeleton characteristics of this product:
*The latest generation of soft platinum silicone is odorless, does not explode glue, and feels good at playing.
*Platin silicone stretch strength and toughness are good.
*Internal stainless steel bionic skeleton, not only anti-bend folding, but also a variety of bionic styles, and the body is naturally in place.
*Finger bone products use high-strength titanium wire to resist bending.
-Due to material characteristics, there will be some side lines and threaded holes, which will not affect the overall play and viewing.

Spoiler:

================<

Product number: PRIME DOLL TOYS (PDTOYS)-S1.1( Bodyless version)
Product name: PRIME DOLL TOYS (PDTOYS) S1.1 movable platinum silicone body ( body-free makeup version )
Product ratio: 1/6(Middle chest )
Official selling price: 268 yuan ( not included mail )
Skin color: white skin
-Platin silicone integrated process
-Internal stainless steel bionic skeleton
-Titanium silk can move fingers
-This product does not contain the bracket shown in the picture

Materials and skeleton characteristics of this product:
*The latest generation of soft platinum silicone has no odor, does not explode glue, and feels good at playing.
*Platin silicone stretch strength and toughness are good.
*Internal stainless steel bionic skeleton, not only anti-bend folding, but also a variety of bionic styles, and the body is naturally in place.
*Finger bone products use high-strength titanium wire to resist bending.
-Due to material characteristics, there will be some side lines and threaded holes, which will not affect the overall play and viewing.

Spoiler:

================<

Product number: PRIME DOLL TOYS (PDTOYS) -S1.1
Product name: PRIME DOLL TOYS (PDTOYS) S1.1 movable platinum silicone female body
Product proportion: 1/6 (medium chest)
Official selling price: 398 yuan (excluding postage)
Skin color: fair skin
Body makeup: simulated skin color details + realistic skin texture + whole body meridians and blood vessels
-Platinum silicone integrated molding process
-Built-in stainless steel bionic skeleton
-Titanium movable fingers
-This product does not include the bracket shown in the picture

*The latest generation of soft platinum silicone has no odor, does not burst, and feels good when playing with it.
*Platinum silicone has good tensile strength and toughness.
*Built-in stainless steel bionic skeleton, the skeleton is designed as a bionic skeleton, which not only resists bending, but can also assume a variety of bionic shapes, and the body moves naturally.
*Finger bone This product is made of high-strength titanium metal, which is resistant to bending.
Due to the material characteristics, there will be some side lines and wire binding holes, which will not affect the overall play and viewing.

Product number: PRIME DOLL TOYS (PDTOYS)- S1.1 (no makeup version)
Product name: PRIME DOLL TOYS (PDTOYS) S1.1 movable platinum silicone female body (no makeup version)
Product proportion: 1/6 (medium chest)
Official selling price: 268 yuan (excluding postage)
Skin color: fair skin
-Platinum silicone integrated molding process
-Built-in stainless steel bionic skeleton
-Titanium movable fingers
-This product does not include the bracket shown in the picture

*The latest generation of soft platinum silicone has no odor, does not burst, and feels good when playing with it.
*Platinum silicone has good tensile strength and toughness.
*Built-in stainless steel bionic skeleton, the skeleton is designed as a bionic skeleton, which not only resists bending, but can also assume a variety of bionic shapes, and the body moves naturally.
*Finger bone This product is made of high-strength titanium metal, which is resistant to bending.
Due to the material characteristics, there will be some side lines and wire binding holes, which will not affect the overall play and viewing.

===================

Spoiler:

#newproduct #PrimeDollToys #SiliconeBody #female #accessory #seamless

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
While it's interesting to see a more realistically styled body, the bust on this one is still way too large for my tastes. Also, it seems like it probably can't stand on its own, given the prominence of the included stand in the images.

I also cannot help but be skeptical about these 'totally seamless' bodies when it comes to the smaller areas like fingers, seems like it's just asking to break. But for those who want something niche like this, hopefully it will turn out ok....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Agree on the bust. I quiet like the idea of the fingers, those make me curious. Overall looking good imo. No clue what this would cost in euro/dollar though as 400 yuan doesn't sound too much.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks promising in theory, though I wonder how well it would work in practice. There appear to be two versions, one painted up, one just even skintone. These are, believe it or not, "medium bust." I do hope the ankles can carry the weight, but that is not really promised, by the looks of it. Of course more seamless and more realistic is better, but customization options would naturally be affected by the shape and non-removable nature of the hands and feet.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Where would we preorder/buy this? I’m seeing a lot of Aliexpress links and I absolutely refuse to use them due to prior experiences. I’d be curious to try it at roughly $55USD.

gooboo

Well since this was literally just listed a few hours ago, I don't think the legit retailers have it up yet. Usually have to give it a day or two before sites like Giantoy have it up.

As for the body, if it's not too expensive I think I'll give it a shot, although I won't let my expectations get too high. I don't like the seam line running down the body, but if this figure is actually made out of platinum silicone, and not tpe, I might be able to paint over/smooth out the seam lines with my own silicone paint. That will be an interesting experiment.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Ah, fair. Didn’t realize how little time had passed. I thought it’d been a bit longer. I’ll check Giantoy in a a few days then.

Diana

Diana
If this price doesn't go up by much (100 yuan would be around the same as a TBL body) I'm definitely taking the risk on this one. Would prefer to wait for a review, but who knows how fast this will sell out?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Up at osk for 82

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
This is my favorite part of Kit’s listing:

“This is a new brand, the product description is too perfect, please be aware of the risks and lower your expectations”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: PRIME DOLL TOYS (PDTOYS): 1/6 movable platinum silicone body 【2 version optional 】(NSFW!!!!) 1f10

gooboo

That's funny, those were the exact same thoughts I had looking over this product as well.

For $80 bucks or so, I'm willing to take the risk. I'm just hoping I can actually modify the body somewhat with my own silicone materials after purchasing it. I'm still waiting to see if it shows up on Giantoy, but if it doesn't I'll get it from OSK.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2012 wrote:This is my favorite part of Kit’s listing:

“This is a new brand, the product description is too perfect, please be aware of the risks and lower your expectations”

Also had to laugh at this. That is a DFC style warning.

@gooboo yeah it is worth a risk

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Also had to laugh at this. That is a DFC style warning.

@gooboo yeah it is worth a risk
Agreed. And so true, DFC was pretty close to Kit, or so it seems.

Diana

Diana
Some sincere adoration was felt when reading that line. I love you

I'm also waiting for Giantoy (or KG) though, since they are almost always considerably cheaper than OSK.

csyeung

csyeung
i hadn't realized how big the bust was cause the bunny censored pics were the ones I saw initially, but they are larger than I had imagined heh. I wonder how well the finger articualtion/bends will be. It mentioned something about binding holes. What is that? like the injection points for the silicone? The seam line looks pretty pronounced in the prototype. Hope they find a way to minimize/smooth it out more. Not bad for the pricing.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
For those who are wondering about seamless finger articulation, you can checkout my LDDoll review. Of course, there is no absolute guarantee that these would work exactly the same way, but you can find the review HERE.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks for the review link!. I learned sth I hadn't thought about before: you can't put on an outfit if it has super tight sleeves because you can't remove the hands. That can be a real drawback here. (But which madman would dress this beautiful woman body eh?? Lol) Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Thanks for the review link!. I learned sth I hadn't thought about before: you can't put on an outfit if it has super tight sleeves because you can't remove the hands. That can be a real drawback here. (But which madman would dress this beautiful woman body eh?? Lol) Smile
Welcome. And there is a lot of truth to that...

gooboo

It's listed on Giantoy now, for $70. For that much money, I'll definitely give it a shot.

Diana

Diana
I'm definitely ordering one, too. Worth the risk.
I only just noticed: this is the same new company that announced Rihanna recently.

Giantoy are only offering the unpainted version for 70 USD plus shipping/import tax.
OSK are only offering the painted version for 82 USD.

Ordered it from OSK. bounce Very Happy

gooboo

This was on Giantoy's description-

"The brand will probably release another version (S1.2) with body paint of skin textures in the upcoming future. If you are not sure about which version to pick, you can also wait until that version is on pre-order."

Zes

Zes
Interesting. I'm curious to see how these turn out.

The price is a bit suspicious to me. $70 USD is pretty cheap considering LDDoll charges like $200 for the same thing (fully seamless hands and feet)

gooboo

I agree, that's why I'm keeping my expectations low.

Triniarin

Triniarin
This price i think (70 for unpainted and 100 for painted (Aliexpress)) because thats preorder for year to wait. (Releases on Oct 15 2024)

gooboo

Ordered a painted on from onesixthkit, excited to see how this one ultimately turns out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum