OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SICARIO - Alejandro & Matt (Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin) - custom figures UPDATED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blackpool

blackpool
Not sure many of you will be familiar with this character, SICARIO is a movie I loved from opening to end, Benicio del toro and Josh brolin play two agents involved in the war against mexican cartels.

Here is my attempt at doing Alejandro, head is sculpted and painted by Jin Seokwon.

More to come soon with the other main character, have a great week!

SICARIO - Alejandro & Matt (Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin) - custom figures UPDATED Sicario_01

SICARIO - Alejandro & Matt (Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin) - custom figures UPDATED Sicario_02

SICARIO - Alejandro & Matt (Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin) - custom figures UPDATED Sicario_04

SICARIO - Alejandro & Matt (Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin) - custom figures UPDATED Sicario_05

SICARIO - Alejandro & Matt (Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin) - custom figures UPDATED Sicario_06

SICARIO - Alejandro & Matt (Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin) - custom figures UPDATED Sicario_07

shazzdan

shazzdan
Not bad at all. Benicio Del Toro was excellent in Sicario but he has done plenty of other movies as well. The first movie I saw him in was Licence to Kill. Usual Suspects and Sin City were classics and he played cool roles in both of those. He has been in a few Marvel movies too. He definitely deserves his own action figure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent work! Both you and the sculptor. Even if the expression seems just a little odd in one or two of the shots, it still captures his characteristics very faithfully. And of course your photography is as flawless as ever.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Man that's one cool custom!
Last pic, with the silencer... the dinner table scene!

Ephiane

Ephiane
That is a absolute high quality figure ! The Style of photograpie can do much. I like him in the werewolf movie

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool. Really nice head sculpt.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SICARIO - Alejandro & Matt (Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin) - custom figures UPDATED C8485110

ZombieKev

Cool figure and great photos! Yeah, Del Toro needs his own figure badly.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Nice! Great figure and actor.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Excellent figure and amazing sculpt. I first saw him in License to Kill too haha. He’s a great actor. Was The Collector in the marvel movies too. Really captured Alejandro here. I’ve got Sicario 2 to watch tonight - loved the first one. So well acted and written

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

PitViper

PitViper
An excellent rendition of an awesome movie character. Hats off to Mr. Blackpool!!!

blackpool

blackpool
shazzdan wrote:Not bad at all. Benicio Del Toro was excellent in Sicario but he has done plenty of other movies as well. The first movie I saw him in was Licence to Kill. Usual Suspects and Sin City were classics and he played cool roles in both of those. He has been in a few Marvel movies too. He definitely deserves his own action figure.

Thanks a lot! I agree he was very good in plenty of movies, I really started following this actor after Usual suspects and Traffik. He was also very badass in Sin city you're right!

GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent work! Both you and the sculptor. Even if the expression seems just a little odd in one or two of the shots, it still captures his characteristics very faithfully. And of course your photography is as flawless as ever.

Thanks GF! In fact his eyes are so deep under his eyelids (like in real lol) it's hard to capture him "looking" in a specific direction, so it looks a bit odd under certain light and angles. Still solid likeness but I agree it's "more" him on some shots than some others.

rollotomasi wrote:Man that's one cool custom!
Last pic, with the silencer... the dinner table scene!

Thanks mate! I loved that dinner scene! "ahora te vas a conocer a dios!"

Ephiane wrote:That is a absolute high quality figure ! The Style of photograpie can do much. I like him in the werewolf movie

Many thanks Eph! except the the gunfire effects all I did was set my led lights on a gold/orange color, I thought it would match better the "mexican night" ambiance...
I loved the werewolf too, him and Hopkins were really good in that movie!

Stryker2011 wrote:Very cool. Really nice head sculpt.

Thanks a lot! I couldn't resist buying this head, Jin Seokwon is amazingly talented, and his painting skills are impressive too!

ZombieKev wrote:Cool figure and great photos!  Yeah, Del Toro needs his own figure badly.

Thanks Kev! I so agreeeeeee! Benicio is on my "todo" list for years, he needs his own figure!!!

shovelchop81 wrote:Nice! Great figure and actor.

Thanks! I really appreciate that actor too, he's definitely the south american brad pitt! :p

lurpdog101 wrote:Excellent figure and amazing sculpt. I first saw him in License to Kill too haha. He’s a great actor. Was The Collector in the marvel movies too. Really captured Alejandro here. I’ve got Sicario 2 to watch tonight - loved the first one. So well acted and written

Many thanks lurpdog! You'll tell e your thoughts about sicario 2, I didn't like it as much as the first one, the plot is good, the characters an actors are good, but the direction is so different, keeping the soundtrack wasn't enough to bring back the unique atmosphere of the first movie... Still a cool movie to my eyes, but not the level of the first one. And yup benicio is everywhere, he got a small place in the marvel world, as well as he plays in the latest star wars... Benicio rules! Very Happy

PitViper wrote:An excellent rendition of an awesome movie character.  Hats off to Mr. Blackpool!!!

Thanks a lot Pitviper, glad you liked that movie and the character! Next time I'll post his partner Matt Graver, the headsculpt should arrive quite fast now.

dadrab

dadrab
Dude, that's really fine work. So many cool details and a really fine sculpt.

I like it a lot.

Allotropos

Allotropos
beautiful !
Just watched the 2nd one and it was just as good as the first !

peter the painter

Great figure and really nice photography blackpool.

Cheers,

Peter.

blackpool

blackpool
Allotropos wrote:beautiful !
Just watched the 2nd one and it was just as good as the first !

Thanks! I found the second one a bit under the first but still very good too! (that Denis Villeneuve is such a good director, that might be the reason I prefer the first movie)

peter the painter wrote:Great figure and really nice photography blackpool.

Cheers,

Peter.

Thank you very much Peter!

I finally had time to work again on the other main character of the movies, so here is CIA agent Matt Graver played by Josh Brolin!

Headsculpt was created and painted by the same artist as for Alejandro, named Jin Seokwon (veeeery talented and easy to reach on facebook or instagram)

Outfit and gear comes from my personal stash and some additions to be the most screen accurate... Hope you'll like!

SICARIO - Alejandro & Matt (Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin) - custom figures UPDATED Sicario_09

SICARIO - Alejandro & Matt (Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin) - custom figures UPDATED Sicario_10

SICARIO - Alejandro & Matt (Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin) - custom figures UPDATED Sicario_08

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brilliant. I mentioned what a great sculpt Jin made, but your bash and cool photos and background really help sell the whole thing. Excellent work.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SICARIO - Alejandro & Matt (Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin) - custom figures UPDATED C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Awesome custom sculpts and photography!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent sculpt, kitbash, and photography!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Fantastic Work on that Character ! Great Talent by sculpting and painting the HS, too

brassco

brassco

my fav scene...thks for making these figures!

PitViper

PitViper
Another amazing figure. Sicario is one of my all-time favorite movies. Excellent work on agent Graver!!!

Peaches

Peaches
They look fantastic! Wow!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum