OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Product number: P021
Newly developed 2B special steel-bonded plastic female body (using medical grade silicone) x1
Movable eye head sculpt x1
Eye mask x 1
Headband x 1
Underwear x 1
Top x 1
Skirt x 1
Underwear x 1
Arm guards x 2
Stockings x 1
Boots x 1
samurai x 2
Hand size x 4

Item No: P021
female seamless bodywith metal skeleton (Medical GradeSilicone) x1
female head Sculpt with moveable eyeball x1
Goggles x 1
Headband x 1
underwear x 1
top x 1
Dress x 1
Panties x 1
Pair of ArmWarmer x 2
Stockings x 1
Boots x 1
Sword x 2
Handx 4

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 01159
moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 02158
moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 03154
moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 04155
moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 05152
moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 06150
moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 07144
moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 08140
moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 09133
moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 10235
moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 11225
moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 12219

Body images: Maybe not quite suitable for work:

#PlayToy #NeirAutomata #2B #seamlessbody #female #moveableeyes

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Oh, its 2B from Neir Automata

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah it does look sexy lol but the seam in the seamless legs are a bit strange?

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
The seams are from the white stockings she wears.

Visisonor

Visisonor
Interesting. The head can work for me as an alternative to Super Duck's (which does not have moveable eyes).

As for the seam, I can be wrong, but it looks like the actual mold line on the silicone body.
Descriptions for Very Cool and Prime Doll Toys silicone bodies mention "mold lines" or "side lines".

Perhaps these bodies (unlike TBLeague) are made of two halves glued together. But I don't know it for sure, maybe they have to use cast forms with non-smooth surface, or something else.

davidd

davidd
Considering the manufacturing rules being enforced on "toy makers" in China, I wonder how closely the final production version will resemble the prototype?
Rolling Eyes

gooboo

I'll give this figure a shot, pretty much just for the body. I'll probably auction off everything else.

Valiarde

Valiarde
ZeroDelta wrote:The seams are from the white stockings she wears.

I don't think she wears white stocking. She wears black stockings. The seams are on the body I think. I saw that on some of the many silicone bodies previewd last year (can't remember witch one though)

Zes

Zes
This looks like a slight upgrade on the Super Duck SET064. The outfit set looks to be of high quality, but the moveable eyes themselves look a bit mediocre. I like the proportions of the body.

Doesn't Play Toy have notoriously long release dates?

gooboo

Yes, I believe they do have long release dates. Some posters on BBICN were complaining about that.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, I don't see white stockings either. Striking but questionable clothing. I wonder how the body turns out, in principle.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
It’s just the seams on the body, that’s obvious. But it’s a nice unique body shape.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 1f10

gooboo

I'm hoping if this is actually made out of platinum silicone, and not tpe, I might be able to paint over the seams myself. Bit of a gamble, but we'll see. It is a nice shape.

Spartan06

Spartan06
There's a lot to like about this set, starting with the shape of the body.  For my version of 2b, I built up the Super Duck 064 on an S46B to get the big hips, but she doesn't have a really small waist like this one - assuming the black and white shadow version is the actual shape.  The shoulders were also too small, until I got the black top on with the puffy sleeves.

I also like this head sculpt, both the expression and the moveable eyes.  The large knife/sword looks cools as well.
I'll be looking to see this one parted out, if I don't PO it.

Diana

Diana
I really like the head with it's moveable eyes! I like that the eyes aren't childlike big, and that they don't appear to be as deeply inset as others. Hopefully that will stay during production.

And the body has beautiful proportions! I read on BBICN that apparently the seam lines can not be avoided (as with other recent body announcements) but will be reduced a lot during production, because the moulds for this prototype were created manually and presumably the machines are more exact.

I'll pass though. The head is still too stylised for my collection, and I hope that if this body turns out beautifully then we'll see it again in another release. Got enough bodies on pre-order.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:
I'll pass though. The head is still too stylised for my collection, and I hope that if this body turns out beautifully then we'll see it again in another release. Got enough bodies on pre-order.

Same Smile

Diana

Diana
I found some promos of the body and added them to the bottom of the initial post.

Diana wrote:I'll pass though. The head is still too stylised for my collection, and I hope that if this body turns out beautifully then we'll see it again in another release. Got enough bodies on pre-order.

I caved.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ouch... yes, beautiful shape but those seamlines are pretty obvious...

Ghost808

Ghost808
Most game accurate version of the character I've seen yet, especially the body proportions.
I've got too much stuff on pre order already. Otherwise I might have gone for this, just for the unique body.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The seam lines remind me if the Hot Stuff bodies from years ago.

It’s definitely an interesting body shape — she’s got a Jennifer Lopez booty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - Sexy Humanoid Robot 2B (NO: P021) 1f10

Zes

Zes
I caved as well; this is the best 1/6 2B yet. What is this, like the fourth one?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum