OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

gooboo

VERYCOOL's new products: No. 1 and No. 2 bodies—standard universal body 1/6 silicone female bodies.

Hello, dear friends! After two years of development and multiple versions of debugging, VERYCOOL has finally upgraded its body!
Thank you for your love over the past ten years. VERYCOOL strives to show the beauty of women on a realistic basis in the design of 1/6 movable dolls. We have many female characters that are loved by everyone. This time we hope to create the most beautiful female characters. Let’s give back everyone’s love!

Product features :
1. Made of medical-grade platinum silicone, which has no odor, is not afraid of aging and exploding, and has super toughness and stretchability.
2. The body is equipped with exquisite body makeup to restore the pink and tender skin of a girl.
3. Built-in stainless steel frame, 21 movable joints throughout the body, super mobility, equipped with double shoulder joints and double hip joints, natural movements and vivid modeling.
4. It has high stability. It can stand stably without a bracket after wearing shoes. It is not a problem for the golden rooster to be independent.
5. The body shape has been repeatedly polished to make it look good when dressed and eye-catching when undressed.

Product Highlights :
It is worth mentioning that we have overcome the problems of the encapsulated body being sticky, staining, and prone to electrostatic adsorption.
The surface of the silicone body has been specially treated to make it feel delicate and smooth. There is no need to use plastic wrap when wearing clothes, and the colloid body can also be worn silky and smooth.
It’s not easy to stain, so you don’t have to worry about dressing your beloved body in attractive dark clothes!

The body also has imperfections. First of all, she has mold lines. Fortunately, the front and back do not affect the look and feel.
Thirdly, the silicone body is all done by hand from the embedded steel frame, to the encapsulation, and then to the painting.
Currently, it can only be produced in small batches. The inventory is being prepared at the same time as the order is issued. Players who like it should start early.

Thank you all for your support, please stay tuned for more body shapes~~

*Due to the limitations of silicone technology, the silicone body will have slight mold lines, so do not spray if you don't like it.
*Product details may be adjusted or changed during production without prior notice.
*If you have product-related suggestions, please leave a message on VERYCOOL’s official Weibo or VERYCOOL’s official WeChat public account.

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc110

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc210

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc310

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc410

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc510

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc610

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc710

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc810

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc910

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc1010

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc1110

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc1210

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc1310

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc1410

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc1510

gooboo

Product name: No. 2 body—standard universal body shape with movable legs and movable silicone female body

Product proportion: 1/6 medium chest
Number: VCD—02

VCD—02A Pink and white skin color (suitable for anime, two-dimensional, and beautiful girls)
VCD —02B natural skin color (suitable for most head sculptures)
VCD—02C wheat skin color (suitable for darker skin tones)

Product list:
-Medical platinum silicone female body with legs and steel bones (with body makeup)
-A pair of natural hands with makeup
-A pair of orchid finger hands with makeup

*The product does not include head sculpts, clothes and props used for photography.
*Standing on legs, you need auxiliary tools for safety.

Shipping date: April 2024

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc1610

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc1710

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc1810

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc1910

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc2010

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Vc2110

gooboo

Looks like more and more companies are getting in on the seamless body business. I'm happy for this, since competition is good for consumers.

I think the hips are shaped a little strange, they're a bit too bubbly looking, but I'm tempted to give this figure a shot. I will say the anatomy/detail of the seamless feet look a lot better than Phicen's seamless feet figures. Phicen's are just kind of flat on the bottom.

From the description it sounds like color B is the Phicen pale, C is the more common "suntan," but I'm not really sure what the description for color A is referring to.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Some parts look definately more photo realistic (realistic as in "super model surgery realistic"  Smile ) like the well rounded butt. Overall a nice option I think.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The body type is too idealised for my tastes, but it could be useful for certain characters. I do like the hands and feet sculpts on this one, nicer than Tbleague's.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

davidd

davidd
Not afraid of exploding? That's a major selling point, right there! I can't tell you how many times exploding has been an issue with lesser-grade action figure bodies.
Rolling Eyes

Small batch, hand finished... how much are these things gonna cost? Are we gonna be looking at over $200 for nude seamless bodies now?

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
My question is how tall will these be? Nice to see variations on skin tone as well.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
MeMyself&I wrote:My question is how tall will these be? Nice to see variations on skin tone as well.

Yeah, I'm always curious about height.

Zes

Zes
I like these proportions better than the recently announced PDTOYS body. The close release date (April 2024) is pretty great too.

This body looks suitable for a custom that I'm currently working on.

itt

itt
Nice to see something with a fuller hips look. That’s a positive selling point for me. Now to decide on the colour…

csyeung

csyeung
Not the most accurate comparison, but since I have a similar headsculpt, these look to be quite tall. My custom is on a 25b which would be on the shorter side, but I'm sure these are comparable to the taller phicens. The more detailed hands and feet are nice.

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Comp10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lovely new options. I think the seamless ankles are better than on Phicen/TBLeague and definitely Jiaou. But note how they say you'll need a stand. I'm glad they produced the detachable feet VCD-01 version right off the bat, and in three skintones. But I would be a lot less hopeful if it is indeed super tall. Which would be unusual for VeryCool's female bodies, I think.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
These do look good here (I particularly like the abs detailing and the more realistic hands and feet), but if they're anything like VCs Bayonetta body in hand, then I'm doubtful that they'll replace my TBLs in the long term. Not only is the Bayonetta a horrible translucent flesh/grey hybrid colour in-hand, the skin of both elbows split with only minimal posing.

Of course I hope these are as good as they look, because this appears to be a reasonably viable (but still too sexualised IMHO) alternative to a TBL 22/23 muscle body (although I'd much prefer if TBL came up with a new muscular/toned female body that was less sexualised themselves).

Provided they don't blow my bank balance to kingdom come (I've already pre-ordered a Prime Doll when I shouldn't have), I'll probably try one of each type like the fool I am  Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
Up at KIT for $80

Diana

Diana
Definitely gonna have to order one. Laughing Of course. Rolling Eyes

They describe the palest of them to be suitable for anime etc, so I'm thinking that's closest to the TBL pale, while normal is supposedly suitable for most heads, meaning suntan? And the darkest I'm thinking would be suitable for the Black Widows out there and many Hot Toys heads.

I'm tempted to go for the darkest for a bit of variety... Might end up playing it safe though.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:Definitely gonna have to order one. Laughing Of course. Rolling Eyes

Laughing

Same I think. Just too curious and I like having many different body options. Probably playing it safe too.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Up on giantoy for $77. I preordered version A (palest skin tone) of the detachable feet version.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Is it just me or does the lower leg seem a little too long? If I got one of these, I'd be tempted to cut a centimeter or so off the ankle and reduce the height of the body that way. And then re-glue the metal ball back on (I've seen Ephiane and gooboo do similar modifications before).

Zes

Zes
Same, ordered version A (detachable feet version) from Giantoy.

I'm thinking this body might be a suitable bodyswap for this figure

gooboo

The lower legs on this figure do seem a bit exaggerated, especially on the detachable feet version.

I ended up ordering one body of each type- a seamless and detachable foot version. Between these, the PDtoys, and TBLeague's brown skin bodies, I'll have a lot of seamless figures coming in the mail over the next 12 months or so.

ukshaun

ukshaun
onesixthkit label the colors as:
Fair complexion
Wheat complexion
Regular complexion

One of the posts above lists the colors as:
Pink and white skin color
Natural skin color
Wheat skin color

So annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

madnug

madnug
its kinda look like body used on Bayonetta and Assassin Maid

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Is it just me or does the lower leg seem a little too long? If I got one of these, I'd be tempted to cut a centimeter or so off the ankle and reduce the height of the body that way. And then re-glue the metal ball back on (I've seen Ephiane and gooboo do similar modifications before).
You might well be right. And Ephiane and gooboo did do that. I've never dared attempt such a modification myself.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
BBTS has these up as well (Giantoy is cheaper), but they had this in the product description:

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) Img_4511

If that is accurate, then yeah, a taller body for sure. I also asked Giantoy but they said they didn’t know, but assumed the average of TBL bodies.

crispyorange

crispyorange
Measurements:
VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) 162838juun5ioujmh9nuub

It's basically similar to TBL/Phicen's S32/33, the height and leg length are exactly the same.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum