OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it possible to put pants on floppy feet (seamless) tbleague bodies?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Annc711

I am looking at a body with the floppy feet, but imagine it must be almost impossible to put those girls in pants. Is it a no-go or is there a trick to it?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Annc711 wrote:I am looking at a body with the floppy feet, but imagine it must be almost impossible to put those girls in pants.  Is it a no-go or is there a trick to it?
It shouldn't be much more difficult than doing so with the detachable feet legs, although the floppy parts might get a little in the way. Wrap the legs individually in plastic wrap or paper towel to help yourself slide the pants up. The tightest pants might not work anyway. If the pant legs would cover the ankles anyway, you could just use a different body.

Annc711

Do they have a joint in them so that you can point them downward while dressing the doll?

davidd

davidd
Annc711 wrote:Do they have a joint in them so that you can point them downward while dressing the doll?  

Yes, there is a joint at the ankle.

madnug

madnug
just like GF Suggest, point the feet downwards wrap it with plastic cling wrap on each leg.. slide the pants on..

you might have some resistance removing off the pants if its a tight skinny long pants if the wrapping is removed after u install the pants..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum