OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
SUB-ZERO
An assassin of the Lin Kuei clan, Kuai Liang commands the power of ice and cold. Unlike other members of his clan, he and his older brother, Bi-Han, were abducted as children by the Lin Kuei and trained in the techniques of assassination throughout their lives. Though his codename is Tundra, he has now assumed the mantle of Sub-Zero to honour his brother after Bi-Han's mysterious death. With the help of his fellow Lin Kuei Smoke, Sub-Zero tirelessly hunts the one who killed his brother.
Sub-Zero 1/6 Scale Collectible Action Figure Features:
Fabric Material Outfit
4 x Pair of Hands
1 x Frost Axe
2 x Ice Blast
1 x Ice Skull
4 x Spear
Estimated Release Date: Q4 2022

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 01200
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 02198
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 03194
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 04195
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 05190
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 06187
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 07180
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 08175
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 09167
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 10267
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 11255
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 12248
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 13236
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 14217
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 15209
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 16189
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 17165
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 18147
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 19132
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 20118
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 21113
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 2294
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 2379
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 2474

#StormToys #MortalKombat #SubZero

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool looking figure, I think pretty faithful to the source, despite the obvious open joints.

Diana

Diana
Agreed. He looks pretty awesome. Such a shame that the arms aren't seamless. But maybe the details are worth the compromise, since IIRC the seamless bodies don't currently match those veiny details.

teamweapon

didnt this come our AGEEESSSS ago?
unless im thinking of a previous version they made of it?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah i think with all the new announcements there sneaked in a few older released figs. Like that coomodel knight. Happens i think, it is easy to loose track.

Iam waiting for a poptoys subzero though.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Yes, I’m pretty sure this has already been released. Sometimes, BBICN can be a hassle to go through when they mix in old releases with the new for PO (many times, I have to look at the original post date at the very start of the thread when something looks familiar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 1f10

teamweapon

Valiarde wrote:Yeah i think with all the new announcements there sneaked in a few older released figs. Like that coomodel knight. Happens i think, it is easy to loose track.

poptoys are doing MK figures????? well they should be worth a look! i think pop are currently one of my fave companies for a balance of quality and price

Valiarde

Valiarde
teamweapon wrote:
Valiarde wrote:Yeah i think with all the new announcements there sneaked in a few older released figs. Like that coomodel knight. Happens i think, it is easy to loose track.

poptoys are doing MK figures????? well they should be worth a look! i think pop are currently one of my fave companies for a balance of quality and price

Well they used the newer movie as a reference for their scorpion...so it might not be the figures you are looking for. I for one liked the style of that figure...

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero Y2ywzf10
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 76s82k10

teamweapon

Valiarde wrote:
teamweapon wrote:

Well they used the newer movie as a reference for their scorpion...so it might not be the figures you are looking for. I for one liked the style of that figure...

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero Y2ywzf10
NEW PRODUCT: Storm Toys - "Mortal Kombat" series: Sub-Zero 76s82k10

ahhhhh ok yeah i get ya, i thought you meant a licensed figure. yeah i saw that poptoys figure and it looked nice too, although ive been getting the ninja line, im expecting the zombie ninja to arrive quite soon Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
Oh it is a licenced figure i think. It is Scorpion from the 2021 Mortal Kombat movie.

So it is a different line than the ninja. It is just not a game mortal kombat figure like most people prefer Smile

And that death ninja is awesome

teamweapon

Valiarde wrote:Oh it is a licenced figure i think. It is Scorpion from the 2021 Mortal Kombat movie.

So it is a different line than the ninja. It is just not a game mortal kombat figure like most people prefer  Smile

And that death ninja is awesome

i never realised that figure was licensed .
i THINK i saw that new movie? haha but have very little if any recollection of it haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum