OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Head suggestions for s47b body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Head suggestions for s47b body Empty Head suggestions for s47b body Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:49 pm

Annc711

So, awhile back, I ordered an s17b body. The box indeed said s17b, but inside was an s47b. Frustrating because I have no use for this body, but sending it back was going to be a hassle and expensive on my part (Canada Post is expensive!). I decided to keep it but it has been sitting here for months and I cannot find a head that suits the body. I have a few super duck heads that would work size-wise, but they are all pale. The suntan skin makes it even more difficult to find something. Anybody have this body and found a good match?

3Head suggestions for s47b body Empty Re: Head suggestions for s47b body Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:18 am

Diana

Diana
You should have no trouble finding a suitable head. Most heads are made to match suntan. I love the Russian model sculpt Gub linked above! I've also seen this body matched with Kimi Toys and even some newer YMToys heads.

4Head suggestions for s47b body Empty Re: Head suggestions for s47b body Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:36 pm

madnug

madnug
for this head i suggest finding head sculpt with deep neck socket so the head can be position lower on the neck peg,

As the s47 neck is quite long, Using smaller heads or head with not deep enough neck socket, will have the figure having a giraffe like look.

5Head suggestions for s47b body Empty Re: Head suggestions for s47b body Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
madnug wrote:for this head i suggest finding head sculpt with deep neck socket so the head can be position lower on the neck peg,

As the s47 neck is quite long, Using smaller heads or head with not deep enough neck socket, will have the figure having a giraffe like look.
Or remove the socket and adapt the opening to your needs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum