OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please need advice and suggestions on what head sculpt to get for a 23b

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Azer

Hi,

I'm sorry if it seems like I've already posted a similar topic. I've been second guessing head sculpts and feel overwhelmed on what to get for a s23b body. There are many out there! I'm also new to 1/6 figure collecting, so it will be my first 'custom' figure. I'm looking for a close to perfect head sculpt to match and fit perfectly with a s23b body. Not really interested in anime appearances. Looking for a more realistic head sculpt to match with a s23b

Any suggestions on how I should go about doing this?

Many thanks,
Azer

Visisonor

Visisonor
Even with realistic-looking heads, the notion of perfect match is quite subjective. What may seem the right size for some may be too large or too small for others.
Skintone differences are probably easier to notice, but still, different people may have different tolerances.

Take a look at the head with TBL body catalogue thread, Diana has quite a few examples with S23b, which might help with relative proportions.

General headsculpt catalog is longer but can be used to assess skintone matches.

madnug

madnug
Azer wrote:Hi,

I'm sorry if it seems like I've already posted a similar topic. I've been second guessing head sculpts and feel overwhelmed on what to get for a s23b body. There are many out there! I'm also new to 1/6 figure collecting, so it will be my first 'custom' figure. I'm looking for a close to perfect head sculpt to match and fit perfectly with a s23b body. Not really interested in anime appearances. Looking for a more realistic head sculpt to match with a s23b

Any suggestions on how I should go about doing this?

Many thanks,
Azer

A close colour matching headsculpt will be tbleague headsculpt, either its KO/ reproduced, parted from boxset full figure or basic tbleague figure with head like S06,s07,s09,s42 etc

These heads tends to have a very close match skin tones with tbl bodies.

Other safe options are Kimitoys, but might be small to some on a large or muscular body.

23b is a muscular body, If you are looking at warrior like character, smiley and soft face won’t go well when you have an action fighting stance/pose..

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
madnug wrote:Other safe options are Kimitoys, but might be small to some on a large or masculine body.

23b is a masculine body, If you are looking at warrior like character, smiley and soft face won’t go well when you have an action fighting stance/pose..

I think I see your point, but I think you mean muscular, not masculine.

madnug

madnug
Right got confused with spelling.. body with toned muscle

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum