OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: The Next Generation: ENSIGN RO LAREN 1/6 scale action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
"… DURING THE NEXT TWO HOURS - AS I WAS FORCED TO WATCH - MY FATHER WAS TORTURED UNTIL HE DIED. AND I REMEMBER FEELING... SO ASHAMED OF HIM AS HE BEGGED FOR MERCY. I WAS ASHAMED OF HIM FOR BEING WEAK. I WAS ASHAMED OF BEING BAJORAN. I DON'T WANT TO BE ASHAMED OF MY HERITAGE ANY LONGER, CAPTAIN.”
Introducing the Ensign Ro Laren 1/6 Scale Museum Quality Figure by EXO-6 - a stunning tribute to one of Star Trek's most enduring characters. Ro Laren, a Bajoran Starfleet officer, brought a unique perspective to the USS Enterprise-D crew in the acclaimed series Star Trek: The Next Generation. Expertly played with steely reserve by Michelle Forbes, at first Ro was not well-liked by crew or fans, but ultimately her courage and resolve made her admirable. With Ro returned to Star Trek in Season 3 of Star Trek: Picard as a Commander with Star Fleet intelligence and made her ultimate scrifice for Starfleet, completed the character of Ro Laren.

This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 11.25 inches tall, every element, from her 24th century jumpsuit to her custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Michelle Forbes as Ensign Ro has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.

The EXO-6 Ensign Ro Laren 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 28 cm tall.
Realistic Portrait: Sculpted by top artists, this is a faithful likeness of Michelle Forbes in Bajoran makeup wearing her Bajoran earring. The earring is not removeable.
Starfleet Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
Multiple hands for holding accessories and various poses: .
Left and right relaxed hands.
Left hand for the phaser.
Right hand for the tricorder.
Fist hands.
ACCESSORIES
Ensign Ro is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. She comes equipped with:

Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the pants.
TR-580 Tricorder VII: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
EXO-6's commitment to the variety and number of characters in Star Trek is unparalleled. Never before and never again will fans be able to own such high-end collectible figures covering such a wide expanse of the Star Trek universe. Act now to ensure you have the ultimate Star Trek collectibles before they disappear, never to return.

Height:

11.25 in

28 cm

Materials:

ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.

Prototype shown, actual product may vary.

TM & © 2024 CBS Studios Inc. Star Trek and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.

©EXO-6 All Rights Reserved.

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: The Next Generation: ENSIGN RO LAREN 1/6 scale action figure 1_webp24
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: The Next Generation: ENSIGN RO LAREN 1/6 scale action figure 2_webp23
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: The Next Generation: ENSIGN RO LAREN 1/6 scale action figure 3_webp25
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: The Next Generation: ENSIGN RO LAREN 1/6 scale action figure 4_webp22
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: The Next Generation: ENSIGN RO LAREN 1/6 scale action figure 5_webp23
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: The Next Generation: ENSIGN RO LAREN 1/6 scale action figure 6_webp23
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: The Next Generation: ENSIGN RO LAREN 1/6 scale action figure 7_webp24
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: The Next Generation: ENSIGN RO LAREN 1/6 scale action figure 8_webp22
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: The Next Generation: ENSIGN RO LAREN 1/6 scale action figure 9_webp21
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: The Next Generation: ENSIGN RO LAREN 1/6 scale action figure 10_web22

#newproduct #Exo-6 #StarTrek #TheNextGeneration #EnsignRoLaren #female #Sci-Fi #TV

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I remain puzzled by their choice of priorities in releasing these figures, but I think she looks very good.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I like it. I’m not sure why he sometimes chooses lesser characters, but I’m glad he does. We’ll probably never see her again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: The Next Generation: ENSIGN RO LAREN 1/6 scale action figure 1f10

itt

itt
Yes, I LOVE that they choose to throw some less central characters into the mix. — Gives me some hope that some of my more obscure wants actually have a chance of being made someday!

This one looks very good. Nice work.

itt

itt
So, I liked this one so much I ended up POing it, but at the same time I kind of wish they included a second head for Ro’s headband look and to maybe showcase the actress’s really nice smile too.

https://images.app.goo.gl/oTHWs6nvL1Z6ArLA9

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum