OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
Hot Toys is officially authorized by Lucasfilm and fully supported by professional doll production Technology, incisive and unique aesthetic standards and innovative spirit have created an important work in the "Star Wars" derivative universe - Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) 1:6 scale collectible doll (hair transplant version)!
This character originates from the comic book "Star Wars: Dark Empire". Its character setting is very rare, and its clothing style incorporates quite unique elements of the dark side of the Force, showing a unique charm!

This Dark Empire version of Luke Skywalker uses exquisite wool hair transplantation technology to rigorously create a real head sculpture of the character. Light wool is specially selected and the medium-length brown hair transplants are hand-woven one by one into a small 1:6 height. The real head sculpt creates a natural sense of layering; at the same time, it realistically depicts the facial contours and expressions of the Dark Empire comic version of Luke Skywalker, and uses movable eyeball technology to adjust the doll's charm and interpret his cold expression. To the fullest!

The Hot Toys team specially created a highly movable doll body according to the proportions of the character, which is about 30cm tall and has more than 30 movable joints throughout the body in order to restore the character's various combat postures.
In terms of clothing, Hot Toys uses delicate lathes, stitching and silk-screen printing techniques to create a complete set of unique clothing with dark main colors, including underwear, trousers and exquisite forearms sewn with high-quality nylon and composite fabrics. The set
is equipped with a close-fitting black cloak, long vest, black belt with LED lighting control device, armored boots and a variety of interchangeable glove palms, showing a rich layering and detailed clothing texture.

The figure comes with a red LED light-emitting Darth Vader lightsaber, an LED light-emitting green Luke Skywalker lightsaber, two dynamic lightsaber blade components, and a specially designed themed platform, giving the overall sense of oppression. Perfect!

~ Comic Masterpiece Series Artisan Edition ~
"Star Wars" Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure (Hair Transplant Version) Product Features:
- Based on "Star Wars", carefully restore the shape design of Luke Skywalker
- A new super realistic head sculpt with independent movable eyeballs
- Highly realistic painting technology to highlight the skin texture and expressions on his face
- Equipped with brown medium-length hair transplant (wool material)
- About 30cm high
- Up to 30 movable joint bodies
- 9 interchangeable gloved palms include:
- A pair of lightsaber palms
- A pair of fisting hands
- A pair of relaxed palms
- Three Force-wielding palms
- The head sculpts are painted by hand
- Limited to 3,500 sets worldwide and 500 sets in Hong Kong
apparel:
- a black cloak
- A black long vest (with iron wire inside)
- A black short-sleeved undergarment
- A pair of black forearm sleeves
- A black belt with LED lighting control device (requires USB power supply to activate)
- One pair of black nylon trousers
- A pair of black armored boots
arms:
- An LED light-emitting Black Samurai laser sword hilt (red light, requires USB power to start)
- A Darth Vader laser sword hilt with removable lightsaber blade
- A red dynamic lightsaber blade (configurable on Darth Vader's lightsaber hilt)
- An LED illuminated Luke Skywalker laser sword hilt (green light, requires USB power to activate)
- A Luke Skywalker laser sword hilt with removable lightsaber blade
- One green dynamic lightsaber blade (configurable on Luke Skywalker's lightsaber hilt)
Accessories:
- Specially designed themed stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
Special collection accessories * (region only)
-One Luke Skywalker commemorative coin
Stylist :
- Head sculptor (prototype): Heo Da Jeong
- Head sculptor (final): Kang Tae Ho & Kim Hwan
- Hair Transplanter: Jelena
- Painter: JC. Hong
- Head sculpt art director: JC. Hong
CMS020 AE - "Star Wars" Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) 1:6 scale collectible doll (hair transplant version):
Product barcode: 4895228617651
Packaging: 6 pieces per box
Launch date: Approximately Q2 2025 to Q3 2025
*The pictures shown are just product prototypes and may be slightly different from the final product.
** USB power supply can be used to activate the LED lighting function
***Product does not include USB-C cable
****Product details are subject to change without prior notice
(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2024 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165924u7le1oee19nwo5hw
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165925u7366tz1tn91t91v
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165926culujl2n5y4lzyuh
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165926f3qjvq32e0qrfdqe
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165927gkf8fneae03004qn
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165927v04svvsoyd10vfye
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165929ifafppkquqaa3z3l
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165930bttculx1u3i9ytsp
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165930q4cjylfnfzgbgbt6
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165931dm1rl9yjmmff933q
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165932bzzfeoz13osas0fb
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165933hhlzt8dwsssts2ls
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165934gw4f6gsz08hscgua
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165935bpdzetyoztzto5vr
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165935ndsmt9ciudspdba2
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 165936e66wayu5vvvi8mkk
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171205mdvii5aczs2itiin
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171206d0luu20n00090cun
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171207qzh777p27xy1uvz5

"Star Wars" Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure ( Special Edition )

Hot Toys simultaneously launches Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure for players to choose from. The character full of unique dark and possessed elements from the comic "Star Wars: Dark Empire" is exquisitely presented with a sculpted head sculpt made of exquisite carving and delicate painting!

Hot Toys is officially authorized by Lucasfilm to sculpt and paint the wax figure head sculpt of Luke Skywalker from the Dark Empire comic book version, restoring his facial contours, medium-length brown hair, and realistic expressions, with movable Eyeball technology is used to adjust the charm and perfectly interpret the character's cold expression!
The Hot Toys team specially created a highly movable doll body according to the proportions of the character, which is about 30cm tall and has more than 30 movable joints throughout the body in order to restore the character's various combat postures.

In terms of clothing, Hot Toys uses delicate lathes, stitching and silk-screen printing techniques to create a complete set of unique clothing with dark main colors, including underwear, trousers and exquisite forearms sewn with high-quality nylon and composite fabrics. The set
is equipped with a close-fitting black cloak, long vest, black belt with LED lighting control device, armored boots and a variety of interchangeable glove palms, showing a rich layering and detailed clothing texture.

The figure comes with a red LED light-emitting Darth Vader lightsaber, an LED light-emitting green Luke Skywalker lightsaber, two dynamic lightsaber blade components, and a specially designed themed platform, giving the overall sense of oppression. Perfect!

~ Comic Masterpiece Series ~
"Star Wars" Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Product Features:
- Based on "Star Wars", carefully restore the shape design of Luke Skywalker
- A new super realistic head sculpt with independent movable eyeballs
- Highly realistic painting technology to highlight the skin texture and expressions on his face
- Finely sculpted brown mid-length hairstyle
- About 30cm high
- Up to 30 movable joint bodies
- 9 interchangeable gloved palms include:
- A pair of lightsaber palms
- A pair of fisting hands
- A pair of relaxed palms
- Three Force-wielding palms
- The head sculpts are painted by hand
apparel:
- a black cloak
- A black long vest (with iron wire inside)
- A black short-sleeved undergarment
- A pair of black forearm sleeves
- A black belt with LED lighting control device (requires USB power supply to activate)
- One pair of black nylon trousers
- A pair of black armored boots
arms:
- An LED light-emitting Black Samurai laser sword hilt (red light, requires USB power to start)
- A Darth Vader laser sword hilt with removable lightsaber blade
- A red dynamic lightsaber blade (configurable on Darth Vader's lightsaber hilt)
- An LED illuminated Luke Skywalker laser sword hilt (green light, requires USB power to activate)
- A Luke Skywalker laser sword hilt with removable lightsaber blade
- One green dynamic lightsaber blade (configurable on Luke Skywalker's lightsaber hilt)
Accessories:
- Specially designed themed stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
Special Edition Collectible Accessories * (Region Only)
-One Luke Skywalker commemorative coin
Stylist :
- Head sculptor (prototype): Heo Da Jeong
- Head sculptor (final): Kang Tae Ho & Kim Hwan
- Painter: JC. Hong
- Head sculpt art director: JC. Hong
CMS019B - Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure (Special Edition)
Product barcode: 4895228617620
CMS019 - Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure
Product barcode: 4895228617613
Launch date: Approximately Q2 2025 to Q3 2025
*The pictures shown are just product prototypes and may be slightly different from the final product.
** USB power supply can be used to activate the LED lighting function
***Product does not include USB-C cable
****Product details are subject to change without prior notice
(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2024 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171353qcs7u6iajuj8wf78
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171354lh5l7kuwjgc3lk29
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171355moozqg0tff38f7hd
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171355ym8rpte4wnqvhe0u
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171356dhxlfhotll6he5sl
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171356a8c6i66c41ui4464
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171357qr0jy3qol3j5oycj
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171358to6nnx4glx8dqzl6
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171359c711r3wx4fz5yq27
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171400gl46fm6pdf3n6zib
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171401fktn1n8p8notno77
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171401kl9dcd6phwrgvnqw
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171402q8n1w3rhzrizkg8l
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171403dpsjpvsaai7e0cdp
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171404e93va3kd7n3z9a7b
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171405w99c6429c3ffr0z9
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171405euq6lkk7g7796l98
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171602pwyszj9uy1n211kq
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171602zl7mhmv037l2uk53
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 171603vzq6qaxzjg5forfj

Zes

Zes
I like this a lot, actually. Gonna see if I can actually get a PO for his Artisan edition before they sell out.

csyeung

csyeung
Zes wrote:I like this a lot, actually. Gonna see if I can actually get a PO for his Artisan edition before they sell out.

It goes live 1pm PST, so in like 1 hr 40 min from now.

Visisonor

Visisonor
Oh wow, Luke with rooted hair. I always thought his hair was too short for that. Glad I'm wrong.
If I wasn't so deep in 1/12, I'd try to get the artisan edition.

Ovy

Ovy
This Dashing Codpiece Vampire Luke is definitely the sexiest Luke.

Zes

Zes
I like the codpiece, not gonna lie.
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 Artisa10

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
You got one! That's cool. I absolutely despise these lottery type situations that the a-holes at Hot Toys & Sideshow have created for these (absolute B.S.).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well done, Zes. I do love the real hair, and although I wondered whether they could pull it off at this length, I think it does look better than the sculpted version. Still, both versions of the set look great. Make me think of the comic book where Luke destroys the emperor's clones.
And, Mark, I agree completely. I was wondering if it was going to be one of those deals, and I guess it was...

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The non-Artisan version can be PO'd at other retailers still. I don't really think I need another Luke (have Hot Toys' Farmboy -- which is actually my favorite look for him -- SS Return of the Jedi, and the HT Bespin Luke; that's more than I really need for a character who is actually not one of my favorites).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 1f10

Zes

Zes
GF, isn't this figure from that exact comic book? I think I have my comic in storage somewhere.

I also despise the "false scarcity" that is the Artisan Editions. They'll still never be as good as anything InArt puts out, in my opinion.

I don't own any Lukes and I'm a sucker for Legends stuff. My wallet is afraid of what Legends figures Hot Toys will announce next. This line will print money.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Zes wrote:GF, isn't this figure from that exact comic book? I think I have my comic in storage somewhere.

I also despise the "false scarcity" that is the Artisan Editions. They'll still never be as good as anything InArt puts out, in my opinion.

I don't own any Lukes and I'm a sucker for Legends stuff. My wallet is afraid of what Legends figures Hot Toys will announce next. This line will print money.
I looked it up, and you're right, Zes, that is the very comic book... apparently there were I and II. No wonder it seemed familiar. For some reason I thought the title of what I remembered was something like Heir to the Empire or something along these lines, but I was wrong. There might be something with a similar title, but it would be something else.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I love the artisan ones, but hate how Hot Toys do it as can never get hold of one. But the standard looks really nice too. Loving this Legends line. This, with Darth Revan and their new Darth Maul, which looks sublime in detail!

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Not my favorite Luke, but definitely an interesting version and great with the hair.
congratulations Zes.

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) hair transplant version CMS020AE/normal version CMS019 Banner_andreas_haak11

ZombieTestSubject

Very impressed. Never thought I'd see this, and hard to resist.

Diana

Diana
Wow! I don't think the likeness is great, but maybe that's what he looks like in the game?
Either way, great figure. I don't need a third Luke though. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum