OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

any power team elite stuff for biglots christmas 2018?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
anyone seen any of the 1/6th pte stuff at biglots? it's that time of year where big lots has christmas merch come out, and usually that means a ton of pte stuff, and some of it is 1/6th. i know that last year they mostly seemed to have only the regular figures, but the year before there were parachute sets out, and it seemed like they did ok. i know i really want to see big lots carry the full range, especially since tru is gone, and kay bee seems to be a pipe dream now. hopefully we can atleast see the horse, and maybe the bunk bed set. anyway, if anyone sees anything please let me know. i really hope to avoid a purchase from the M&C site, as i dont know how they process orders.

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
I've seen a couple "old faces " at Big Lots during the year, which is a little unusual for my area. Generally we don't see any 12" until about this time. I'm due for a haircut and my favorite place is near the Big Lots I go to, perhaps today will be a search day. I will post anything I find.

dadrab

dadrab
I've seen nothing yet, but will be checking again soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum