OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 40]

221discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:39 am

ironman1188

Just picked up a beautiful Michael York Logan's Run sculpt from Stryker2011!

222discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:50 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
ironman1188 wrote:Just picked up a beautiful Michael York Logan's Run sculpt from Stryker2011!

Beautiful... or Handsome...? Very Happy You’re welcome. I’m glad I could fill a Grail — all credit for the sculpt itself goes to Will Millar.

223discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:29 pm

ironman1188

Stryker2011 wrote:
ironman1188 wrote:Just picked up a beautiful Michael York Logan's Run sculpt from Stryker2011!

Beautiful... or Handsome...? Very Happy  You’re welcome. I’m glad I could fill a Grail — all credit for the sculpt itself goes to Will Millar.

Well, a beautiful, flaw free sculpt of a handsome guy. How's that? Wink

224discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:41 am

Ephiane

So much Fantastic Stuff, congrats all. Stryker i really like to see Your gorilla in action with a 1:6 Figure to. Get well !

225discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:44 am

blackpool

blackpool
I just ordered the soosootoys Elektra from the netflix/marvel show Daredevil, she's available in stock at giantoy for 135$, I just got noticed that she was shipped!

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 62457212_472058370271203_3302219656030322688_n_1024x1024

226discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool. Looking forward to seeing how the head sculpt turned out (without the mask, of course).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 C8485110

227discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:04 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:So much Fantastic Stuff, congrats all. Stryker i really like to see Your gorilla in action with a 1:6 Figure to. Get well !

Here’s a few pics and a mini review that I did back when I got him:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1354-mini-out-of-the-box-review-mr-z-lowland-gorilla?highlight=Gorilla

228discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:39 pm

DMAN970

DMAN970
Bought a Joker Head Sculpt to make a Batman Beyond Return of The Joker Scale figure
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 P_810

229discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:11 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sounds like a fun project! Smile 

I just picked up the 1/6 scale Flagset 'Umir' headsculpt I've been wanting since April -- I'm not always overly impressed with how Flagset heads look iRL in comparison to the promo pics, but fingers crossed that after waiting so long for it, this one will at least be useable for the figure I'm hoping to create with it...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

230discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:56 am

MerylAkiba

skywalkersaga wrote:
I just picked up the 1/6 scale Flagset 'Umir' headsculpt I've been wanting since April --...fingers crossed that after waiting so long for it, this one will at least be useable for the figure I'm hoping to create with it...

Are you going to make Asajj Ventress? I wish the Mythos version of Ventress was a figure instead of a statue. I would like to make a Vi Moradi if I could find a left smirking head sculpt

I got:
TBleague Alexander head
TBleague Arhian City of Horror Head (exactly the same sculpt as the the first version, but with painted side and forehead hair) New Suntan match
Tbleague Nancy head, New Suntan match
SuperDuck Ayane set, Pale match
SuperDuck SuperSonico set, I'll do a review eventually, the skintone matching I need to show
LimToys Quiet heads, radio, and arm sleeve, New Suntan match

1/12 stuff:
Spawn Total Chaos series 1 & 2, this is for a 1/6 project in the future where I'll experiment on upscale transition

1:1 stuff:
charity donations and renewals (disneyland and gym)

231discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:54 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, it’s for Ventress! I’m hoping to do a TCW version of her, or at least give it my best shot. Wink I haven’t completely decided which specific outfit yet though — depends greatly on what body I end up using (due to obvious skintone/body colour issues).

232discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:46 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
Just bought one of these from ALiexpress.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33061819036.html
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 HTB1gfq.XND1gK0jSZFyq6AiOVXaS

There are two sizes. One is 18cm tall and the other is 31cm tall. The bigger one is pretty close to 1:6 scale.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 9nbWbyC

233discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:49 am

DMAN970

DMAN970
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 _57_110

I bought a Will Smith head sculpt to make a Hancock or Muhammad Ali Biopic figure

234discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:06 pm

DMAN970

DMAN970
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 S-l40011

I got this Head Sculpt and with a little Clay and Paint I may can use this as a Brixton Lore 1.0 Head Sculpt

235discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:26 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool. I actually had to Google Brixton Lore (never watched any of the Fast & Furious movies past the first one); I know there was a custom Heimdel figure made with a really great Idris sculpt, but I’ve never seen even a bootleg one. With modding this one could work.

236discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:33 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Finally picked up a Nancy in Hell headsculpt! I had originally wanted the entire figure, as she's one of my fave tbleague figures ever [yeah, I'm weird, I know], but really I have no need or place for such a figure in my collection, so ended up just getting the sculpt on its own. Excited to do something fun with her in the new year! Smile

237discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:18 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looking forward to seeing what you do with that head sculpt, S. Will she be an original creation?

238discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:58 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Looking forward to seeing what you do with that head sculpt, S. Will she be an original creation?

I have a SW character in mind for her, but it depends on how some of my other experiments go if I use her for that or not. :3

239discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:10 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
skywalkersaga wrote:Finally picked up a Nancy in Hell headsculpt! I had originally wanted the entire figure, as she's one of my fave tbleague figures ever [yeah, I'm weird, I know], but really I have no need or place for such a figure in my collection, so ended up just getting the sculpt on its own. Excited to do something fun with her in the new year! Smile

Interestingly, I picked up some of her clothing; shorts, bra, shirt but nothing else. I plan to use them on a post-apocalyptic survivor or bandit character.

240discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:48 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Finally picked up a Nancy in Hell headsculpt! I had originally wanted the entire figure, as she's one of my fave tbleague figures ever [yeah, I'm weird, I know], but really I have no need or place for such a figure in my collection, so ended up just getting the sculpt on its own. Excited to do something fun with her in the new year! Smile

Interestingly, I picked up some of her clothing; shorts, bra, shirt but nothing else. I plan to use them on a post-apocalyptic survivor or bandit character.

Ha, nice one -- will be interested to see the character! Smile

241discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:17 am

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
If custom characters are not the case for this thread, Damtoys 78066 (Jason Statham)is my latest set...........

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Dscf0217

I mainly collect figure according to my own taste, but the biggest fact is I cannot afford a whole set, instead, I can manage to buy some ding-dong stuff for time to time, and I can build up a character around 2~3 months, depends on what kind of theme I want to set, military would be longer...

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Yeo_2102

But this 78066 set is just so attracting me, I hold up one month for not buying anything to buy this, and the quality not let me down...I love this set!! What a Face What a Face What a Face cheers

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Yeo_2101

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

242discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:43 pm

DMAN970

DMAN970
I purchased an Arnold Scale Figure Head Sculpt where I will do one of the most unpredictable improvising projects I can think of

243discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:22 am

Diana

Diana
I just purchased the TBLeague Imperial Guardian.

I am STILL waiting for
- Toys Era Comedian (on route, taking longer than usual...)
- 1/12 Purgatory (TBLeague) (estimated release: 11/2019)
- SWToys Danvers (estimated release: Q4/2019
- VSToys White Wolf (estimated release 10/2019)

Evil or Very Mad

and VERYCOOL VCF-3002 1/12 Scale Female Assassin "Catch Me”, but she's not late yet.

244discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:25 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Those are all excellent purchases, and I hope you'll do unboxing vids for some of them at the very least. Though of course, it's always frustrating when these things are so far behind the predicted/scheduled release. Hope they finally come out soon!

245discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:33 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
DMAN970 wrote:discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 _57_110

I bought a Will Smith head sculpt to make a Hancock or Muhammad Ali Biopic figure

Ooh! Do Hancock! Do Hancock!

246discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:13 pm

blackpool

blackpool
AerynDiana wrote:I just purchased the TBLeague Imperial Guardian.

I am STILL waiting for
- Toys Era Comedian (on route, taking longer than usual...)
- 1/12 Purgatory (TBLeague) (estimated release: 11/2019)
- SWToys Danvers (estimated release: Q4/2019
- VSToys White Wolf (estimated release 10/2019)

Evil or Very Mad

and VERYCOOL VCF-3002 1/12 Scale Female Assassin "Catch Me”, but she's not late yet.

Nice grabs!!! I'm waiting for my comedian as well, a bit late which is indeed unusual... Did you see the announcement for the second version?

247discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:41 am

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:Those are all excellent purchases, and I hope you'll do unboxing vids for some of them at the very least.
For sure! Very Happy

blackpool wrote:Nice grabs!!! I'm waiting for my comedian as well, a bit late which is indeed unusual... Did you see the announcement for the second version?
I did. I prefer the tragic version. This new version is charged with too much maliciousness. Ugh. Though glorious it is. Don't want him in my space. ^^

248discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:34 am

blackpool

blackpool
AerynDiana wrote:
I did. I prefer the tragic version. This new version is charged with too much maliciousness. Ugh. Though glorious it is. Don't want him in my space. ^^

He is indeed much more "psychopathic" in that second version, a bit too specific for me even if very well designed (at least that proto)

Btw guys I just received my Comedian this morning, while very simple I'm impressed by the figure, the three headsculpts have a very good likeness, much more than what I could see on some (poor) pictures on instagram. The suit has a silk touch that makes it very light, wrinkling very nicely and realistically. The accessories are not legion but all well crafted, and the packaging is inspired by some hot toys boxes with very esthaetic slider and full cover inside.

Now waiting for the first hot toys ever for my mother lmao

Pictures soon!

249discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:08 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
lawlaw91 wrote:If custom characters are not the case for this thread, Damtoys 78066 (Jason Statham)is my latest set...........

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Dscf0217

I mainly collect figure according to my own taste, but the biggest fact is I cannot afford a whole set, instead, I can manage to buy some ding-dong stuff for time to time, and I can build up a character around 2~3 months, depends on what kind of theme I want to set, military would be longer...

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Yeo_2102

Nice figure, with a very well done head sculpt.
Great forced perspective shot!

But this 78066 set is just so attracting me, I hold up one month for not buying anything to buy this, and the quality not let me down...I love this set!! What a Face What a Face What a Face cheers

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Yeo_2101

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum