OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 40]

401discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:39 am

kelo1

My new Kaustic Plastik Pretorian discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 12196410

402discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:35 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Found this Velociraptor at Target, thinking it would be about the right size for a Deinonychus (same family tree as a Raptor) -- and I was right. The Jurassic Park raptors are ALL the wrong size (way too big for a VR, which is closer to a large turkey in size), and even a bit big for a Deinonychus. It's still pretty cool (and would be great with a better paint job), as they have quite a bit of articulation. Here's a couple quick cell phone pics if anyone is interested. And a size comparison chart of the Raptor family.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Img_8913
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Img_8911
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Img_8912
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Extern11

403discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:54 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

Great find, by the looks of it.

404discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:13 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Nice find. I'm looking forward to you putting together some One Million Years BC-inspired scenes. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

405discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:45 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Received a couple of items today from Timewalker (Horus & Dr. BB); strange that Horus, which went up for PO AFTER Month, I received before her. And, as mentioned in the NP thread, I finally received my white gloved female hands to finish (without a "magic wand") my custom Zatanna.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 _dsc3351
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 _dsc3349
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 _dsc3350
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 _dsc3352

He who dies with the most toys wins!

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 C8485110

406discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:56 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Horus is already out? That was fast. Nice additions.

407discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:58 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
That Horus looks impressive. Better than promo pics even, nice one.

I also need a cylinder Smile

408discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:23 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
That Horus looks awesome, but I REALLY like the aesthetic and all the gear/accessories of the Dr. BB figure. Never heard of the series before, I looked up the other figures as well and they are also post-apocalyptic eye candy, but HOLY COW at those prices!!

409discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:28 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Those are both nice new additions, and your Zatanna is looking great! What body is she on?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

410discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:14 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Those are both nice new additions, and your Zatanna is looking great! What body is she on?

It’s the head and body of the Lady Spartan figure — whichever one that was.

411discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat May 22, 2021 3:00 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I've had the following Creature from the Black Lagoon for a while now; Month & The Mandalorian & The Child deluxe set both came in yesterday, and a sneak peak of the unpainted head sculpt I had commissioned for my wife's Mini-Me (which also came in a week or so ago).

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 _dsc3410
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 _dsc3411
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 _dsc3412

412discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat May 22, 2021 3:05 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Your wife's mini-me headsculpt looks extremely promising! That must be exciting to finally have in-hand!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

413discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat May 22, 2021 3:22 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They are all looking good. I've broken down and picked up some Mando parts, might end up "reconstituting" one. Actually I especially like the combo you have done with your wife's head and the body and outfit. Obviously there is painting work to be done, but if this is one of the intended looks, it looks very promising. What does Lady Stryker think of her head(s)?

414discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat May 22, 2021 5:31 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Your wife's mini-me headsculpt looks extremely promising! That must be exciting to finally have in-hand!

Thanks. It is indeed. Very Happy

GubernatorFan wrote:They are all looking good. I've broken down and picked up some Mando parts, might end up "reconstituting" one. Actually I especially like the combo you have done with your wife's head and the body and outfit. Obviously there is painting work to be done, but if this is one of the intended looks, it looks very promising. What does Lady Stryker think of her head(s)?

Good luck with the Mando pieces. And Lady Stryker is pretty excited; she’s looking forward to seeing them painted — as soon as I can find a painter.

415discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 23, 2021 4:40 am

venator5

venator5
I have an incoming Dragon knight figure which I ordered on may 10. It will arrive in the next week.

416discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 23, 2021 5:34 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
wow! great additions guys!

417discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 23, 2021 8:19 am

Diana

Diana
Oh wow! @Stryker, that sculpt is gorgeous!! And Mando looks magnificent, too!

Alright, for the record, even if you've seen it already, my most recent purchase. Smile

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 3a28ab10 discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 2ca1b710

418discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 23, 2021 8:33 am

venator5

venator5
Well she is my first one to arrive this year

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 20210518

419discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 25, 2021 4:20 am

Diana

Diana
venator5 wrote:Well she is my first one to arrive this year

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 20210518
What a beautiful and unusual head sculpt! Good find!

420discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 26, 2021 8:34 am

blackpool

blackpool
Diana wrote:Oh wow! @Stryker, that sculpt is gorgeous!! And Mando looks magnificent, too!

Alright, for the record, even if you've seen it already, my most recent purchase. Smile

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 3a28ab10 discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 2ca1b710

She's gorgeous! Awesome grab!!!

421discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat May 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
My latest: I had three figures arriving one after the other over three consecutive days, May 18th - 20th. During the shipment tracking I thought they'd all reach on the same day.

The first to arrive is VS Toys' New Epoch Cop a.k.a. Judge Anderson...
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Anders10

Next came VeryCool's Miss Spetsnaz, whom I've decided fits the name Marina...
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Marina10

Finally the big man himself. Well his body anyway. His head had preceded his body by more than a week discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 1f634  ...
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Arnie10

The M35 is the first time I purchased a Phicen. The weight of it caught me off-guard! I mean you can probably bludgeon a tiny creature to death with it, not that you'd want to. I've been getting Verycool figures since I started this 1/6th kick and they now feel like feathers in my hands.

I had PO'ed two Phicen S09C female bodies two months ago and now I can't wait for them to get here!

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 1f1f8  discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 1f1ea  discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 1f1fb  discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 1f1ea  discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 1f1f3

422discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat May 29, 2021 2:45 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice acquisitions, Seven Pillars, and nice photo IDs. Smile Please use your M35 responsibly and do not bludgeon small creatures with it. And if they must be bludgeoned, use something else, by all means. Wink

423discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 30, 2021 12:44 am

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice acquisitions, Seven Pillars, and nice photo IDs. Smile Please use your M35 responsibly and do not bludgeon small creatures with it. And if they must be bludgeoned, use something else, by all means. Wink

Thanks, altho I think Judge Anderson is the first figure that I'm having a bit of regret with. The faux leather is very tight and I fear ripping the seams when I try to pose it, which I can't do much of btw. The ankles cannot bend because the boots are hard plastic so making a convincing kneeling pose, for example, is out of the question. All it can do is basically stand upright. Apart from that the leather is beginning to flake a little bit.

That bludgeoning thing I have to blame a cockroach. I was putting clothes on the M35 when it crawled up the wall right by me.  I managed to catch myself in time before swinging the body at it  discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 1f606. It then occurred to me that, yeah, you can crush stuff with the M35 lol.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 1f1f8  discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 1f1ea  discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 1f1fb  discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 1f1ea  discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 1f1f3

424discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 30, 2021 4:02 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great figures! Arnie looks great!

425discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 30, 2021 9:23 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice acquisitions, Seven Pillars.

426discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 30, 2021 1:25 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Giving this a try after seeing the post from Diana in "Your Latest Purchase" thread.
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 51213873874_0dc6960fe2_bDSC09840 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 51212394117_52939f3801_bDSC09841 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

427discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 31, 2021 8:54 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Silk really did turn out great!  She’s one of my favorite figures I’ve seen here (and there are amazing figures posted every day).  I’m a fan of the character though, so I’m a little biased.   Wink

I know this has been a labor of love for you, and when you put that much work into a figure, there may be the temptation to do “just one more thing” that might make her look even better.   Please learn from my own repeated mistakes and don’t change a thing.  Once you painted the mask red (and you picked the ideal shade of red in my opinion) she was perfect. Just enjoy having her in your collection!

428discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 31, 2021 11:38 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Xavion2004 wrote:Silk really did turn out great!  She’s one of my favorite figures I’ve seen here (and there are amazing figures posted every day).  I’m a fan of the character though, so I’m a little biased.   Wink

I know this has been a labor of love for you, and when you put that much work into a figure, there may be the temptation to do “just one more thing” that might make her look even better.   Please learn from my own repeated mistakes and don’t change a thing.  Once you painted the mask red (and you picked the ideal shade of red in my opinion) she was perfect.  Just enjoy having her in your collection!

I really appreciate you comment. I think you prefer the long dark haired head better. I had ordered a head before I started putting the figure together and this is the head:
https://giantoy.com/collections/pre-order/products/1-6-ymtoys-ymt050-sayo-head-sculpt-h-suntan?variant=39336777187391

I was impatient and went with the head in the early pictures because I had it on hand but took it from a completed figure where the body and head skin tone matched. I will probably go with the head that I ordered and have coming from the link above. Let me know what you think of the head I have coming from the link above?

Thanks again for your help my friend.

429discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 31, 2021 1:12 pm

csyeung

csyeung
I agree, that silk looks awesome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum