OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 40]

876discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:38 pm

ukshaun

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Hot_to10

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Hot_to11
LOADING: Image(s)

Hot Toys Birds of Prey - Harley Quinn (Caution Tape Jacket Version) MMS566

This arrived today. I was going to pass on it. As can often be the case with Hot Toys figures, production pieces can sometimes turn out better than the proto. I took a couple of out the box shots. I left some of the packing plastic in place, as the figure is going back in the box, until the right time arrives to display the figure (once i move home)

I picked up my Harley Quinn from Toys Wonderland, as i did not want to wait what can seem like forever..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

877discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:56 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
She did turn out very nice, Shaun.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

878discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:18 pm

ukshaun

GubernatorFan wrote:She did turn out very nice, Shaun.

She did.. the original prototype portrait looked a bit off..
The clear jacket seems fragile. It will be interesting to see how it lasts over time.
The daft thing, most collectors will display the figure like a statue, in a museum pose. Some collects might create a pose. I could not imagine the figure lasting long in the hands of someone who handles their figures non stop, actually playing with them, like they should be, toys ;D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

879discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:41 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Very cool. Looking forward to getting mine. Still not liking the ugly jointed knees, but oh, well.

880discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:58 pm

valentin

valentin
Had a really overwhelming and tiring work week.....

Made a trip to the nearest dollar store.... spent about 7 bucks on foam wall panels and some yellow lights.

Recycled 2 A2 foamcore posters.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 16483210
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 16483212
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 16483211

881discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Your dollar store is better stocked than mine.

882discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:21 pm

davidd

davidd
Oooh! I scored at a Dollar Tree store today, too! I found miniature wooden pallets that are just the right size for 1/6 scale action figure dioramas!

I gave 'em a quick shot of spray paint to grunge 'em up a bit. (Yes, they'd look a lot better if I had taken ten minutes to rub them down with oil stain rather than ten seconds to shoot them with spray paint.) They will make excellent 1/6-scale action figure props.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 51963124995_7edf493130_z

I like Dollar Tree much better than Dollar General or Family Dollar for craft supplies.

883discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:51 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 C8485110

884discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:21 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed very cool find!

885discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:00 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice pallets, Dave.

886discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:24 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Those are so cool, Dave!

887discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:20 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I just got the parted out headsculpt from the HT "Captain Marvel" (MMS575) in the mail. It is a very nice portrait of Brie Larson with short haircut. Unfortunately, I had not noticed that the head actually has a neck, preventing it to be direcly mounted on a Tbleague body. After some Dremel-work, I managed to insert a regular head adapter. This is still a WIP, as I feel that head sits too high on the body...

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 51974882898_0f62627d7b_kCJ3A4744 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 51973799002_31c39f561a_kCJ3A4748 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

888discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:40 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
That is a nice looking HS, even if I prefer the long haired version personally. But HT really have some good paint jobs

889discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:53 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
cool work!

890discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:30 pm

Illusion

Illusion
I think I have not contributed to this thread so far, but enjoy having a peek once in a while...
Stryker's mountain of boxes and the ensueing discussion is particularly impressive What a Face

I am trying to reduce my purchases at present and surprisingly I have been reasonably successful so far...
Here's my latest addition (which I preordered last autumn I think):

"PresentToys The Hitman Mike"
Mike Ehrmantraut from Breaking Bad

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 20220324_180814i4kjy

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 20220324_181701prjac

He is the only figure I have from the series. I just really like him very much and he should be so versatile... also a great fit for Violet's crew of gentleman villains...

I esp. like the quality of his clothes... thin, soft material that does not hinder mobility. Overall quality should be ok. I have not spent much time with him yet. (Not many other accessories. A huge silver bucket Laughing )
Just hope that the other Mike (by Mars Toys) that had been announced shortly after my preorder won't turn out better Twisted Evil

891discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:36 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Xavion2004 wrote:Yes, they definitely work n that context.  I doubt would have even noticed if you hadn’t mentioned it.

me neither... I am not that picky when it comes to other people's stuff - I am much more easily disappointed and much less tolerant when it comes to my own...

looks cool

892discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:52 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Randam Hajile wrote:I just got the parted out headsculpt from the HT "Captain Marvel" (MMS575) in the mail. It is a very nice portrait of Brie Larson with short haircut. Unfortunately, I had not noticed that the head actually has a neck, preventing it to be direcly mounted on a Tbleague body. After some Dremel-work, I managed to insert a regular head adapter. This is still a WIP, as I feel that head sits too high on the body...

It does, but you'll make it right eventually. De-necking often does require additional dremel work on the hole inside the head. I picked up the same sculpt, for some random character kitbash down the road.

Illusion wrote:I think I have not contributed to this thread so far, but enjoy having a peek once in a while...
Stryker's mountain of boxes and the ensueing discussion is particularly impressive What a Face

I am trying to reduce my purchases at present and surprisingly I have been reasonably successful so far...
Here's my latest addition (which I preordered last autumn I think):

"PresentToys The Hitman Mike"
Mike Ehrmantraut from Breaking Bad
He is the only figure I have from the series. I just really like him very much and he should be so versatile... also a great fit for Violet's crew of gentleman villains...

I esp. like the quality of his clothes... thin, soft material that does not hinder mobility. Overall quality should be ok. I have not spent much time with him yet. (Not many other accessories. A huge silver bucket Laughing )
Just hope that the other Mike (by Mars Toys) that had been announced shortly after my preorder won't turn out better Twisted Evil

He came out nicely. I don't watch the series, but I have seen the actor elsewhere and instantly recognized him. I'm glad the outfit does not impede articulation.

893discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:22 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Today provided me with a rare moment of 1:6 serendipity. The Emen Genesis Mai Sharuni Player 2 head sculpts, clothing, and accessories I ordered from Toy Anxiety arrived today.  I had a S22A that I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with for over six months now.  Everything I ordered fit the S22A like they were made for each other.

This rarely ever happens for me.  Either the skin tones are way off, the head doesn’t sit right on the body, the cloths don’t fit properly, something gets ripped, torn, or broken while assembling the figure, etc.  Not this time.  I put her together in 10 minutes.

Since the S22A was basically a sunk cost, I feel like I got a $225 figure for under $100.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 79e06c10

894discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:54 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad it worked out so well, Xavion.

895discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:35 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great pick ups guys!

896discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Serene hound Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:30 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
The other day I purchased this figure. It is called Rine and one out of a series of three figures. They represent 'witch hunters'. These gwg (girls with guns) are very popular and therefore rare. The figure looks nice  (in my opinion) with it's movable eyes and can easily be posed.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 51971949156_c998e4e247_c1 discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 51971949296_52b22be04d_c2

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 51972239154_a198d4b83c_c3

Everything looks cute on a photo with a cute dog...

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 51980350860_80fd18ff8e_c4 discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 51979862518_3de08ae4bb_c5

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 51979862303_c8f620324d_c7 discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 51979862213_15945a7f06_c7

897discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:35 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Randam Hajile wrote:I just got the parted out headsculpt from the HT "Captain Marvel" (MMS575) in the mail. It is a very nice portrait of Brie Larson with short haircut. Unfortunately, I had not noticed that the head actually has a neck, preventing it to be direcly mounted on a Tbleague body. After some Dremel-work, I managed to insert a regular head adapter. This is still a WIP, as I feel that head sits too high on the body...

Very nice headsculpt, though the skin may be a little too dark for the body (it seems to be a common problem). Good work with the dremel. In fact I have never seen female head sculpts with a neck.

898discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:19 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@ElBundy
Great purchase! I like the i8-heads with movable eyes very much, though the school girl-like outfits are not really my piece of cake. The Shiba-inu fits great to Rine. Very nice pictures. Smile

HT's skin color matches Jiaou Dolls wheat much better than Tbleague Suntan, but I'm not a fan of their body shapes. I have a JD 10E body with perfect color match to the Brie Larson head, but the bust size is absurd.  discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 1f631

899discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:43 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, El Bundy, everyone does look cute with a Shiba Inu in the picture. Smile

900discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:37 am

valentin

valentin
So a huge long-awaited pack of 18 parcels arrived in a huge sack from China....
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Whatsa67

Mainly 1/6 accessories (clothes, furniture, heads, weapons, bodies, 3 sets of shooting range, etc)
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Whatsa69
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Whatsa68

A cool container seat so that I can finally restart spraying at nearby public park.
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Whatsa70

That's all folks.

901discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:46 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice haul.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 C8485110

902discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:10 am

csyeung

csyeung
Woo! Sweet Christmas! Nice Haul indeed Valentin!

903discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:16 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You'll have a full shooting range facility soon.

904discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:22 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice!!! hours of fun ahead for you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum