OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 24]

shovelchop81

Rogerbee wrote:That looks so cool, love the contrast of the black and silver.

CHEERS!

Two colours I seem to use a LOT of! Laughing

The helmet has just been painted silver and I'm liking it! It has a very Transformers Bayverse The Last Knight and Age Of Extinction Optimus Prime look to it (that's when movie OP has knight like armour and helmet with a sword and shield). Looks a bit flat in areas due to only using one silver so far but I'll fix that with some ink and a different silver to break it up. The red LED looks great in the eyes! I just hope it doesn't lose any power when I add the second one for the 'Eye' on top since they are in series and not parallel; the circuit board didn't allow for a parallel set up because of it's integrated push button switch.

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 DNEILqs

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 KO48HBM

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 12SQRLZ

Chest brand/insignia

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 G6VuWnN

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 85x88hI

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 DGbpz8e

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 TZcllA1

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 7VlQlRm

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 7O1qJA5

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 0Yv8PDg

shovelchop81

And just before I call it a day (a bloody awful one in one way but productive build wise Wink Sad ) here are some pics with the helmet, pauldrons and hands all balanced in place to give you an overall picture of what he looks like altogether as is i.e. not finished and compared to a normal 12" figure.

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 7p5TxtM

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 Wp5ZFNa

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 McgYamY

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 OmTYYnx

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 SaEysX2

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 DGhwWnl

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 G7HqEB0

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Whoa! He is huge! And as we know from the ancient Egyptians, bigger is better! Smile I love the intricate helmet, and now one can see it more clearly. I wonder if you could paint some more details (with different silvers and maybe gunmetal) on the shoulder armor, which looks a bit mismatched (because of less detail) right now. In general, I think the overall color scheme ought to match with your ring wraiths in the final product.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shovelchop81

GubernatorFan wrote:Whoa! He is huge! And as we know from the ancient Egyptians, bigger is better! Smile I love the intricate helmet, and now one can see it more clearly. I wonder if you could paint some more details (with different silvers and maybe gunmetal) on the shoulder armor, which looks a bit mismatched (because of less detail) right now. In general, I think the overall color scheme ought to match with your ring wraiths in the final product.

Laughing Sometimes people forget how big and heavy the 1/4 scale figures are! His helmet alone is at least 1/2KG+ that's a bag of sugar. The pauldrons do look very plain and I will fix that. When you say "ought to match the ring wraiths" do you mean I'm going in the right direction or are you thinking I'm veering off course? I think I'm going to mix yours and Stryker's ideas together and try the flesh tone on the torso so it's 'under' the rib and neck armour but make the flesh much darker and possibly more of a demonic smoky red/black with orange/yellow subtle flame highlights, inspired partly by the Lord Of Darkness from the film Legend that Roger is a huge fan of! Wink

A Sauron pic I thought I'd lost!

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 ZZ1lYEL

My 1/12 LOD

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 UlMD6j0

My 1/4 LOD!!

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 XrxvcUc

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Holy crap that Sauron is massive. Very impressive looking figure so far.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Indeed, I think you're going in the right direction and very impressed. Glad to hear there will be further detailing on the shoulder armor. If you do devilish flesh in places around the torso, I suppose you will be matching that on the hands and feet. That might match better with the red light you are going to use.
And, again, your Lord of Darkness looks awesome. I've always thought him a quintessential representation of the Devil.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Blimey, he's a big fella! You wouldn't spill his pint that's for sure!

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Indeed, I think you're going in the right direction and very impressed. Glad to hear there will be further detailing on the shoulder armor. If you do devilish flesh in places around the torso, I suppose you will be matching that on the hands and feet. That might match better with the red light you are going to use.
And, again, your Lord of Darkness looks awesome. I've always thought him a quintessential representation of the Devil.

Rogerbee wrote:Blimey, he's a big fella! You wouldn't spill his pint that's for sure!

CHEERS!

Thanks guys!

Primered the 'now to be and already were' flesh parts with brick red, done a coat of regular red which will be followed by many different shades getting darker and fading to black the closer the parts get to armour or the black clothing. I'll also be trying flame effects with some paint to blend them into the flesh. A selection of parts there for weapons and I'm still figuring out the detail bits for the pauldrons, it's tough when you have the perfect parts but they're saved for another project! Doing a bit more work on the robes.

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 WG4qcu7

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 N9ydgq8

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 7nb5Pte

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 EWkLdWU

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 0oAloNT

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 FtNvu4e

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 F49nqQa

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ooohh. Cool prospects for weapons. It’ll be interesting to see the final flesh effect with the changing tones.

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Ooohh. Cool prospects for weapons. It’ll be interesting to see the final flesh effect with the changing tones.

getting there, just smoky black ink then black ink to go now...

Red (standard) acrylic sponged on
lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 105j7eX

Red Gore acrylic sponged on
lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 ChiVRrg

Sepia ink brushed on then wiped then brushed etc..
lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 Jie2t8m

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can see your fairly complex painting technique working out beautifully, especially in the last photo.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Yep, definitely coming along now.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I can see your fairly complex painting technique working out beautifully, especially in the last photo.

Rogerbee wrote:Yep, definitely coming along now.

CHEERS!

Thanks guys! Done all the tones now, waiting for the black ink to dry then I'll look into the flames idea, oh and the nails! Wink

Smoky black ink with a .00 brush and a sponge
lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 UPNX5FH

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 CEj9dOY

Black ink with a sponge (dries matte, still wet)
lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 DnDMk40

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 4MHYl2C

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 PIxbyaq

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 0hwGaou

There we go...dry now!

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 RvKUFyA

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 Yqsusnp

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 AMopxUN

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Whoah. That is awesome!! Very demon-like. LOVE IT!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
If you're thinking of plastic flames, I'd be inclined to think no. You don't want to cheapen what you have.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Whoah. That is awesome!! Very demon-like. LOVE IT!

Thanks Mark!

Rogerbee wrote:If you're thinking of plastic flames, I'd be inclined to think no. You don't want to cheapen what you have.

CHEERS!

I know you have a pet hate for them but I love them and use them all the time, remember all that flame work I did for my Ghost Rider figures and horse? Or my Extremis Fire Ninja? The Tmashi flames in particular are excellent and expensive too! The reason for the flames aside from design continuity, is that Sauron's power is growing after a couple of centuries since his defeat and loss of the 'One Ring' to Elendil in the first battle for Middle Earth; so much so that it is literally consuming him from within only needing the 'One Ring' to complete his transition to an ethereal omnipotent being again that he used his complete armour in the first battle to contain him as a physical weapon; a lot like Anubis from SG-1 (Stargate). Don't forget 'The Eye' has flames already!! Wink

pic before flames

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 UL5ssB5

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Sorry Roger but you got your Lord Of Darkness colours on him, Stryker and GF got their flesh ideas done and now I have my flames! Razz Wink
Used a soldering iron to melt out the majority of the flesh splitting open to allow his flames/power to burst out, then used a scalpel to make it more dry and cracked rather than just gooey. The paint is quite bright as I knew it would be offset by the brightness of the flames that are more orange IRL compared to the more monochromatic red in the pictures. I discovered that I could pull the flames apart which was very useful as it also revealed attachment plugs, so I used a hole puncher to get them to glue in place very securely; this doesn't hinder the articulation at all as the armour is only connected to the abdomen of the torso allowing the chest to still rotate freely and the flames are a soft plastic so any possible conflict of parts won't be a problem. The eye is yet to be built so the pic just shows the additional flame parts that will plug the holes in its sides only resting next to the now empty eye flaming 'capsule'.

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 2shKu7c

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 BnyUN4m

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 HCnbTfb

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 Gr5NphM

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 VhWyq7v

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 GBPw5Ec

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 6i0M6od

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 ZZ1lYEL

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 3hFO2PY

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 9OhcKtX

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Awww man, you just killed it! It was looking so good till you added them. Plastic flames are so pound shop. Ah well.....

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:Awww man, you just killed it! It was looking so good till you added them. Plastic flames are so pound shop. Ah well.....

CHEERS!

FFS...jeez..good morning to you too! Rolling Eyes

Just because you don't like to push the envelope doesn't mean I have to play it safe and be boring! Besides how the hell would you do flames? Don't just say you wouldn't because how could we have characters like Ghost Rider or or The Human Torch etc.. in 1/6 figure format? Mad Let me know when you see a HT, Medicom or SSC Ghost Rider in your pound shop and I'll send you a tenner to get me loads! Basketball

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't want to be blamed for anything -- I've always had complete faith that you know what you're doing. I do think it is looking good, and I imagine the flames would look better on the full figure. When I first saw the artwork, I actually wondered if you would come up with some mind-boggling way of integrating a light within the torso. But that might be overkill, or completely impossible.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I don't want to be blamed for anything -- I've always had complete faith that you know what you're doing. I do think it is looking good, and I imagine the flames would look better on the full figure. When I first saw the artwork, I actually wondered if you would come up with some mind-boggling way of integrating a light within the torso. But that might be overkill, or completely impossible.

Not impossible, a lot of work though, I've actually done that before around four years ago, a completely illuminated fire covered figure using EL Wire inserted all around the insides of a transparent upper body and flames, head etc.. Done a LOT of EL Wire work in 1/6 over the years!!
Wink Don't forget he'll be sitting down in a throne so the most predominant parts on display will be his torso and helmet.

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 3YYh9yh

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 6K441w6

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 RJIghcQ

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 Emv2B4K

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 IER5UCo

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 K0kARAN

Finished figure not lit up though, check out the links below for that, I've also done some mods since prompted by suggestions in the feedback.

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 Gu5GJm4

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-and-discussion-/801331-my-finished-custom-extremis-fire-ninja-lightup-dio.html

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-and-discussion-/750311-im-extremeis-fire-ninja-wip-3-30-14-armour-light-up-eyes-working-head-flames.html

Almost forgot the updates! F**k this has been a stressful week! Got medical crap to deal with too and more bureaucracy affraid Evil or Very Mad .
Had to cut off two of the front horns to make room for the flaming eye but didn't loose them just drilled two holes further forward to 'replant' them. I still need to do a black ink wash on the helm with some different silver too, then wire the whole thing up and hope both LEDs function in series properly and fit the eye inside the flames then seal those holes with more flames etc..oh yeah, then work out how to attach the bloody thing! Weighs a tonne! I could use it as a doorstop! Shocked

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 HN506cx

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 Y6ePCdj

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 UtRhTHX

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 ReE9vrZ

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 OzzAxUv

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 KZUY9g3

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 TaNX1QO

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 SAW4eZO

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 WFASbil

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That fire ninja figure is absolutely amazing (I had never seen it before). I knew if anyone could do it, it would be you. On Sauron, if you were to apply any of this (but I don't think you would want to go back to it now), you would only really need to do it on the torso (and illuminating the plastic fire certainly makes it work). I hope your Sauron would still retain the theoretical ability of standing and assuming different positions, even if you plan to keep him enthroned (I suppose one wouldn't want something this heavy to topple over). And looking forward to the darker wash on the helmet -- it will make it fit in with the overall look even more closely. Hope your health takes a decisive turn for the better. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Had to redo the helmet wiring for 'The Eye' as a cable broke internally. All working now with both lights and sounds working in unison when the push button switch decides to co-operate that is....old electrics..yay... The helmet has had a black ink wash, still needs a bit of silver drybrushing but it's attached properly to the helmet neck joint now with full articulation (as with the rest of the body). 'The Eye' is mounted and has the flaming capsule glued together but I still haven't plugged those holes on it with flames yet. Did his nails in basic black as I got fed up being indecisive about them. There are pics of him sitting below to give you an idea of how he would look on a throne (imagine him holding a big staff weapon as well and an axe or something else I haven't thought of yet in his other hand, I'd say a big chalice would be cool but not sure how he could drink from it! Laughing ). The pauldrons still need to be done, I have some nice chain and spikes as well as some bones etc.. to decorate them before a repaint.

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 1V8U1pk

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 X3sb9YR

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 Lysq8BY

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 WeodQWJ

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 G9OJkS0

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 SrNZr7m

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 Y1kdU0K

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 HvfzeMg

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Ok, let's see the finished figure and we'll see, you have a habit of pulling things off at the end.

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Light that monster up!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, it already looks so good. As I suspected, the more complete the figure, the better the flames look. If there is an easy way to swing this, getting a little bit of light into these flames would really make it pop.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:Ok, let's see the finished figure and we'll see, you have a habit of pulling things off at the end.

CHEERS!

Not even sure If I like them any more quite frankly!It wasn't so much that you didn't like them, I knew you you wouldn't and even said so in advance but it was more how you said it, it was like a gutpunch after a long night's work! You seriously need to work on your tact and phrasing mate I'm sure I mentioned that before like in the Vulture thread. I'm a temperamental anxious depressed agoraphobic artist with social anxiety (unless I'm drunk then I'm a bull in a china shop more like you  Wink ) and tend to be very thin skinned about my work as it's a lot of 'me' put into it so I take it personally. Don't give a s**t about a lot of things now a days but my work is about as passionate as I get including my gun builds  Wink  bom

Stryker2011 wrote:Light that monster up!

GubernatorFan wrote:Yes, it already looks so good. As I suspected, the more complete the figure, the better the flames look.  If there is an easy way to swing this, getting a little bit of light into these flames would really make it pop.

I'll try EL Wiring it and see how that looks, if it's crap I might just redesign the torso armour and go more geometric looking as one thing Stryker's comment about thinking it was flesh not armour, made me realise that it's way too ergonomic for Mordor armour! To quote Paradise Lost (one of my favourite bands not the poem) "It's in the art of the process", I've had that engraved on many silver bracelets of mine as a mantra to cope with depression.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Moving on... used lighter silver gain to highlight the helmet and match the other parts. I'm working on an EL Wire solution for the flames but I may need to make some custom flames to pull it off properly, the existing flames will at the very least need to be dremelled out to insert EL Wire to make them bright enough for the EL Wire to be of any use at all. If it all fails or looks like shite I'll just build him some new torso armour, no big deal.

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 NJT8QVI

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 F7WMkbO

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 JZTHzY3

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 TZpPYYm

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 MuUu5Zt

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Done a bunch of dremelling to hollow out what was a solid piece of plastic so I can have it in 3 parts spread open over the torso replacing parts of the armour they cover and inserting EL Wire behind them. I'll still be using the smaller flame parts but the pics just show the general idea without those or the armour having been cut yet or the larger flame pieces being stained yet with inks too match the other flames and tidy them up. I finished 'The Eye' and those flame 'plugs' blend in nicely.

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 MaYIWUG

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 Dy3VKaK

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 Iatil7q

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 F9vhqzn

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 YZpvySD

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 G2Efirb

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 2F7e6nV

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 9dOsD5t

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 6ae8w9H

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 MTeAvsE

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 O7Gr3eB

lotr - Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 14 0c8QwAn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum