OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Place to Call Home

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Custom - A Place to Call Home - Page 2 Empty Re: A Place to Call Home Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:48 pm

tankgirlfuzzy

This is one epic piece of 1/6 scratch built goodness! Love how inventive you are with all the details and knick knack stuff! and it's huge!

27Custom - A Place to Call Home - Page 2 Empty Re: A Place to Call Home Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:09 am

Allotropos

Massively awesome !
Thanks for sharing !

28Custom - A Place to Call Home - Page 2 Empty Re: A Place to Call Home Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:53 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

Pretty awesome. I'v been thinking about doing a Quonset Hut type structure and wondered about how to actually build it. I think I've gotten a lot of ideas just looking at your pics.

29Custom - A Place to Call Home - Page 2 Empty Re: A Place to Call Home Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:08 am

Pontiacivan

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Pretty awesome.  I'v been thinking about doing a Quonset Hut type structure and wondered about how to actually build it.  I think I've gotten a lot of ideas just looking at your pics.

Thanks! I often forget to post updates as I work on things. This has come along nicely and it Is holding up better than some previous builds (cough! Space Station!) .
I will try to pull it out in the next few days and shoot some fresh pics.

30Custom - A Place to Call Home - Page 2 Empty Re: A Place to Call Home Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:16 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pontiacivan wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Pretty awesome.  I'v been thinking about doing a Quonset Hut type structure and wondered about how to actually build it.  I think I've gotten a lot of ideas just looking at your pics.

Thanks! I often forget to post updates as I work on things. This has come along nicely and it Is holding up better than some previous builds (cough! Space Station!) .
I will try to pull it out in the next few days and shoot some fresh pics.

Yes, please. Looking forward to it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Custom - A Place to Call Home - Page 2 C8485110

31Custom - A Place to Call Home - Page 2 Empty Re: A Place to Call Home Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:24 am

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
Superb!!!! But to be honest, when I saw the 2nd pictures....I thought you gonna make a swing bench.... geek

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

32Custom - A Place to Call Home - Page 2 Empty Re: A Place to Call Home Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:54 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Using an old cork/bulletin board as a base is such a great idea....and one I would never have thought of! This whole thing is awesome...wonderful home for your figures. : )

And the pug is adorable. <3

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

33Custom - A Place to Call Home - Page 2 Empty Re: A Place to Call Home Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:57 pm

Peaches

Peaches
This is great, especially since I'm planning on something similar, making the firefly ship, Serenity Very Happy I like how you did this! Very nicely done!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum