OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paper goodies

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Paper goodies Empty Paper goodies Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:17 am

blackpool

blackpool
Some little things I do under photoshop that could be useful for dioramas or setups, hope you'll like!

Some tactical data and maps, military or PMC material (to be printed in european A4 format, or US letter/legal formats)

Paper goodies Goodies%20A401

Paper goodies Goodies%20A402

here is an example to show you the sizes once printed...

Paper goodies Punisherslair03

some cash (again to be printed in european A4 format or US letter/legal formats)

Paper goodies Yebi01

Paper goodies Yebi02

Paper goodies Yebi03

Paper goodies Oceans11_03

2Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:22 am

blackpool

blackpool
Here are two sets of "wall textures" I did, I made them seamless so each panel line perfectlywith any other of the set in order to create whatever configuration is needed Smile

It's also easier to print than huge posters. These sets are to be printed in european A3 format, or US tabloid/ledger format to be properly scaled Smile

Paper goodies Corridor1

Paper goodies Corridor2

Paper goodies Corridor3

Paper goodies Corridor4

Paper goodies Corridor5

I used this set to create the corridor diorama for my pulp fiction figures

Paper goodies Pulpfiction_14

3Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:23 am

blackpool

blackpool
Second set, to be printed at the same size Smile

Paper goodies CorridorD1

Paper goodies CorridorD2

Paper goodies CorridorD3

Paper goodies CorridorD4

4Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:58 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These look absolutely great, blackpool, thank you for sharing them with us!

5Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:30 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Fantastic Stuff and Backgrounds, Thanks for sharing !

6Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:10 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really great stuff. I’ve never mastered PS enough to be able to shrink stuff down like that without it being out of focus. Good job.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Paper goodies C8485110

7Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:23 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
So rad, and really appreciate you sharing. Such a great resource. All the paper maps and photos are so useful, and I may have to make use of them myself. I want to try using a few printable backgrounds. I've been carving the bricks into insulation foam sheets, and it takes FOREVER, and your printed walls look perfect in photos.

8Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:22 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:Really great stuff. I’ve never mastered PS enough to be able to shrink stuff down like that without it being out of focus. Good job.

The only way to retain the image sharpness on the finer details is to work with very large photos. Don't shrink it down using the software, send the full-sized image to the printer and let the hardware do the scaling.

9Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Fri May 17, 2019 8:07 am

blackpool

blackpool
Long overdue sorry guys, especially Reverend Spooky, I told you many times you could have those brick walls... Here are two more sets of printables to make quick dioramas (print instructions in the first post for the newcomers huhu)

First one is based on the Pulp Fiction iconic scene in the dealer's apartment, "Ezechiel 25.17, the path of the rightest man..."

Paper goodies CorridorC1

Paper goodies CorridorC2

Paper goodies CorridorC4

Paper goodies CorridorC5

What you get once assembled (all parts match with each other on both sides so you can build walls of the length you want with as many features as you wish, doors, pipes, windows...)

Paper goodies Pulpfiction_21

Paper goodies Pulpfiction_16

And here is my most recent brick wall set, Reverend this one is for you!

Paper goodies CorridorE1

Paper goodies CorridorE2

Paper goodies CorridorE3

Paper goodies CorridorE4

and some examples of the result once assembled:

Paper goodies DRV_21

Paper goodies Marvelheroes_22

Hope this will be helpful!

10Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Fri May 17, 2019 8:46 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Whaoh, really cool. Thanks for sharing these. bounce

Paper goodies C8485110

11Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Fri May 17, 2019 11:01 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The backgrounds are excellent. Realistically designed and such high quality. Thank you for sharing some of your magic with us.

12Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Fri May 17, 2019 11:11 am

blackpool

blackpool
You are very welcome friends, if I can be of any help! (thinking of which, wouldn't we need a sexy banner for the forum?)

Btw little detail for american collectors, those backgrounds are designed to be printed in international paper format A3. The US equivalent "ledger" or "tabloid" is slightly longer but also slightly shorter in width. So the doors might render a bit differently, being less large and a bit taller than on my images Smile

13Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Fri May 17, 2019 8:30 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A sexy banner for the forum... hmm, I certainly don't mind, as long as I figure out how to install it and it doesn't take too much time to load every time someone opens the page.

14Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sat May 18, 2019 5:03 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Re: a banner for the forum — that’s a lovely idea and offer! I realize I have no real say or sway, lol (and I’m guessing it would mostly be text anyway), but all I ask (no, beg!) is for it to avoid containing any images from the SW ‘sequels’. Please and thank. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

15Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sat May 18, 2019 6:53 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Id be all for a cool “sexy” banner, as well. That would be awesome. A variety of different brands, even customs, figures mixed in would be really cool.

Paper goodies C8485110

16Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sat May 18, 2019 12:31 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Oh man Blackpool, thanks so much for sharing these! Printables like these are such a great resource, and it's so awesome of you to share them.

17Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sat May 18, 2019 1:37 pm

blackpool

blackpool
My pleasure to do and share these if it can help any fellow collector to have more fun, it’s cool!

About the banner the only data I would need is the format required by the forum, only an admin could get that info from the main admin panel... I’ll work in 72dpi to make a web friendly image so it rolls as smooth as with the grey banner! (N skywalkersaga it’s noted for the sequels!)

EDIT: after a quick google search I found that the basic banner size for forumotion is 835x158 pixels (it then gets larger or smaller depending on the navigator and screen...) Can you confirm GF?

18Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sat May 18, 2019 1:48 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, thanks, blackpool. Wink

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

19Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sun May 19, 2019 8:43 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Neat! Thanks very much! i'm gonna have to print up some of those maps and stuff for my post apocalyptic bunker.

20Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sun May 19, 2019 3:26 pm

Peaches

Peaches
Wow, what a treasure trove! Thank you so much!

21Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:25 am

blackpool

blackpool
More paper goodies, as we were talking about books, @ReverendSpooky here are some book covers to build a quick library (again to be printed in A4 or letter format for americans Smile )

Paper goodies Goodies%20A406

Paper goodies Goodies%20A407

Paper goodies Goodies%20A408

In the case anybody wants to do a quick background for the recently released X-Files Mulder & Scully, here are the images I used for the clipping boards (files boards could be helpful for kinda any police/administration office diorama...)

Paper goodies Goodies%20A403

Paper goodies Goodies%20A404

Paper goodies Goodies%20A405

22Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:16 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome stuff, blackpool. Thanks for sharing all of these.

Paper goodies C8485110

23Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:42 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent designs and suggestions. And so many of them! Must have taken quite a lot of time to create or even select. Thanks again for making them available to all.

24Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:34 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I like the walls and the books, thanks for this I'll save em and see when can I get my hands on a printer.👍

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Paper goodies 1f60e

25Paper goodies Empty Re: Paper goodies Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Those are all pretty clever, I've done the odd few things like that myself in the past. I got an envelope with my Indiana Jones Trilogy box set that looked like the wrapper for Henry's grail diary. I found the actual dimensions for the prop in my Lucasfilm Archives book and decided to make a 1/6 replica. I scanned the front and back of the envelope, shrank them to 1/6 and made this template:

Paper goodies MBpZe3Z

Just print it out, making tabs if you need to, glue the sides except one, pop in a bit of thick card about the size of the diary, seal it up and you're good to go!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum