OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Mon May 10, 2021 6:39 pm

BAMComix

beautifully captured blackpool! truly inspiring my friend Very Happy

127Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Mon May 10, 2021 6:49 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Wow. Just amazing. Masterful work on the diorama and bits and pieces as always, but the shuttered light just worked miracles in making this ultra-realistic. Hat's off to you (pretty much permanently...).

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

128Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue May 11, 2021 5:24 am

actionfiguremovies2

Great shot and pose. Looks so real. Nicely done buddy.

129Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue May 11, 2021 10:49 am

Diana

These are amazing!!! Gorgeous lighting and wonderful details all around. And the posing is very natural on top. Great work as always! Smile

130Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue May 11, 2021 4:10 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brilliant. Just — Wow! I wouldn’t have guessed that the bricks were printed, and the bathroom vents for window blinds is inspired. Love all the little details on the walls, as well. Excellent work, Alex.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 C8485110

131Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue May 11, 2021 8:09 pm

Illusion

Illusion
WOW - brilliant - so very athmospheric!!

excellent idea for the lighting... so very jealous I am Wink

132Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Wed May 12, 2021 3:57 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Amazing shots, specially the latest ones in the office with the light going past the blinds.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 1f60e

133Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Wed May 12, 2021 6:40 am

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Gosh, I remember this thread from the first days of the forum, and it's still going strong! Love the "noir" feel to the office shots with the light coming through the blinds, and I have to say, those shots of Marty and the band are like movie stills. You're still the master at atmospheric movie photography shots!

134Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:35 pm

blackpool

blackpool
davidd wrote:Plastic bathroom vents for the windows and shutters! That was inspired! They look the part as windows, while allowing you to create the lighting effect! Nice!

Yeah! I came across them in my work, and found them a week later at my general store, less than 5 bucks the plastic vent, and the shutters can even slide to close totally the vent.

Ephiane wrote:Holy Cow ! that pics are a masterwork. The light comes from the window slits is amazing. The figures and the dios are so full of details like the mugshots Very Happy I love that littel typewriter, what a musem piece. And the two guys sleeping are so Great Laughing

Thanks a lot Eph!!! I try to get the best from all those office props I've collected and crafted over the years, I gotta think of something else now lmao. The typewriter was grabbed loose from a DID german communication soldier if I remember well

BAMComix wrote:beautifully captured blackpool! truly inspiring my friend Very Happy

Thank you very much my friend! Your dioramas are actually what inspires me to go more and more into details!

GubernatorFan wrote:Wow. Just amazing. Masterful work on the diorama and bits and pieces as always, but the shuttered light just worked miracles in making this ultra-realistic. Hat's off to you (pretty much permanently...).

Thank you 3000 bro, much much appreciated! I gotta say the shutters did a great job

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Great shot and pose. Looks so real. Nicely done buddy.

thanks a lot bro!

Diana wrote:These are amazing!!! Gorgeous lighting and wonderful details all around. And the posing is very natural on top. Great work as always! Smile

Thank you for that utterly kind feedback! I feel like "office obsessed" with all those office props and accessories... I gotta find something fresh now lol

Stryker2011 wrote:Brilliant. Just — Wow! I wouldn’t have guessed that the bricks were printed, and the bathroom vents for window blinds is inspired. Love all the little details on the walls, as well. Excellent work, Alex.

Thanks a lot Mark! Whenever you want walls to print, feel free to ask, I don't always think it can be useful or interesting for someone else, but I'm always happy to share! You gotta grab some of those vents, they work so well, I'm gonna spend more time at the store lol

Illusion wrote:WOW - brilliant - so very athmospheric!!

excellent idea for the lighting... so very jealous I am Wink

Easy cheap trick, I wasn't sure it would work that well, but the scale is damn good in the end. Thanks for the kind words!

Theboo-bomb wrote:Amazing shots, specially the latest ones in the office with the light going past the blinds.

Thanks you very much!!! Se7en is a movie I love so much I've been wanting to build something about it for so long... Finally got a nice brad pitt head, accurate clothes, only the office was missing lol

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Gosh, I remember this thread from the first days of the forum, and it's still going strong! Love the "noir" feel to the office shots with the light coming through the blinds, and I have to say, those shots of Marty and the band are like movie stills. You're still the master at atmospheric movie photography shots!

Thank you so very much for the kind words! So happy you mention the "noir" felle of that scene, that's what I was aiming for, I keep on reading comics by ed brubaker and sean phillips who are masters at those noir thrillers.

Speaking of Marty, it's actually Michael J Fox's birthday today, here is a little something I cooked recently (I was quite sure to have shared it already, so sorry I hadn't lol)

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Bttf_013

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Bttf_012

135Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:37 pm

blackpool

blackpool
and a bit more...

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Bttf_015

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Bttf_014

(I guess some of you will recognize the blinds lol)

136Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:38 pm

blackpool

blackpool
(and yes I did ruin the dio ten minutes after finishing it lmao)

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Bttf_016

137Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:17 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent. Great posing and naturalistic clutter. Not to mention the special effects.

138Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:50 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
OMG, that is so impressive! The posing, the set-up, composition, lighting, the whole dio of course.... just incredible! And the papers flying everywhere... i presume a special effect but it looks convincing!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

139Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:44 am

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Ha! Love the mess Marty created! That face is perfect for the situation.

140Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:53 am

Diana

Diana
WOW! These are fantastic!! Very inspired. And respect for the commitment! Totally worth it though. Smile

141Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:22 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is so cool. I’m guessing some of the flying/falling paper was done with PS, if not, I’m interested in how you pulled that off, the clutter falling around is so well done, and as tankgirlfuzzy said, the expression is perfect for this sort of befuddled moment. Impressive to say the least.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 C8485110

142Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:42 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stunningly brilliant! everything about the shots is spot on!

143Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:16 pm

davidd

davidd
Impressive level of detail and great sense of movement and action in these pics!

144Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:04 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Fantastic shot, that office is amazing, such a realistic piece.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 1f60e

145Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:43 pm

brassco

brassco
i like the smoke effects...like the woofer really exploded!!

146Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:22 pm

Phicen clothes

Phicen clothes
GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting and thought-provoking cartoon, although I do not see its relevance in a thread showcasing blackpool's stunning scenes.

Sorry friend!  I didn't know which branch to upload to. Shocked

https://www.instagram.com/phicen_exotic_clothes/

147Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:04 pm

Phicen clothes

Phicen clothes
Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Terminator_01

This Arnie is great!  How did you manage to make the interior of the background from the movie Terminator?

148Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:19 pm

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Phicen clothes wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting and thought-provoking cartoon, although I do not see its relevance in a thread showcasing blackpool's stunning scenes.

You start your own thread about it somewhere else, maybe in the "video" section? You're new here so it can certainly be forgiven, but generally it's not too cool to post your own stuff or unrelated pics/vids in a thread that's not yours, unless specifically asked for by the thread owner. Some don't mind it, but it's generally better to not do it or ask first, as some of us do mind it.

Your last post did bring it back on track, so nice save! Smile

149Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:25 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Phicen clothes wrote:This Arnie is great!  How did you manage to make the interior of the background from the movie Terminator?

Didn't he do an amazing job? He can tell you all about in detail, but the walls are printed from good quality photographed/photoshopped images. Poke around the thread and you'll see more. I use some too, although usually as a single surface backfrop. But occasionally I also bother to make a corner, like HERE.

150Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:21 pm

Phicen clothes

Phicen clothes
tankgirlfuzzy wrote:
Phicen clothes wrote:

... but generally it's not too cool to post your own stuff or unrelated pics/...

Friend, I'm sorry. It was my mistake. I downloaded it incorrectly. Shocked

151Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:21 pm

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent. Great posing and naturalistic clutter. Not to mention the special effects.

Thanks a lot boss! Glad you liked brother!

skywalkersaga wrote:OMG, that is so impressive! The posing, the set-up, composition, lighting, the whole dio of course.... just incredible! And the papers flying everywhere... i presume a special effect but it looks convincing!

Thanks a lot Sky, much appreciated!!! I went traditional this time for the effects, the flying papers are standing on little wires, the armchair has a lil wedging hidden behind... I took two shots, one with and one without the papers, so erasing the wires was easier. The only photoshop effect is the smoke Smile

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Ha! Love the mess Marty created! That face is perfect for the situation.

Thank you very much!

Diana wrote:WOW! These are fantastic!! Very inspired. And respect for the commitment! Totally worth it though. Smile

Many Thanks Diana!

Stryker2011 wrote:That is so cool. I’m guessing some of the flying/falling paper was done with PS, if not, I’m interested in how you pulled that off, the clutter falling around is so well done, and as tankgirlfuzzy said, the expression is perfect for this sort of befuddled moment. Impressive to say the least.

Many thanks Mark! As I replied to Sky, the papers were holding in the air thanks to little wire stands, with a dot of "patafix" at the end. And to erase those wires easily, I took a second shot without them, overlayed both shots on photoshop and erased the parts I wanted (Actually much more efficient and easier than trying to "stamp" the missing areas of a pic)

BAMComix wrote:Stunningly brilliant! everything about the shots is spot on!

Thanks a lot my friend!!!

davidd wrote:Impressive level of detail and great sense of movement and action in these pics!

Much appreciated David, thank you very much!

Theboo-bomb wrote:Fantastic shot, that office is amazing, such a realistic piece.

Thank you for the great feedback mate!

brassco wrote:i like the smoke effects...like the woofer really exploded!!

Thanks! smoke was added digitally Smile

Been a while I haven't updated this thread, so here are a few recent edits and shots I made... Hope you'll like!

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Lastsa15

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Lastsa16

152Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:27 pm

blackpool

blackpool
Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Lastsa17

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Lastsa18

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Lastsa19

153Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:48 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Love the samurai. Funny, I bought the one you did not -- or at least do not show. I've been wondering about this Tom Cruise sculpt. You make it look worthwhile.

154Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:12 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
wow, those figures look truly amazing. Wonderful outside shots too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum