OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Valentine’s Day has come and gone once more, and Max and Juno celebrated it in their own way. <3

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 47042506022_707e9ce70a_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 47042386032_f0fca73ea3_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 47094627861_4d8e1a729f_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 40129795703_e7a747c3e9_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 46180942885_24c9363388_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 32152853517_b5965535d8_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 47094497421_048d55e892_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Some say it with flowers, but they prefer a day in bed with chocolate, pizza and a marathon of serial killer documentaries!

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 32152830627_0097ab6854_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 46180965155_7599218392_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 32152855757_e333b39933_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 40129786743_f77b416aff_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 46180960695_a8a3452df8_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 33219492208_69606a2656_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 33219490968_aff4c70e7e_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 46180967855_9afa05290f_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 47042381472_790778ce92_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 46180968475_e49eb9a25e_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night 33219517898_23cc946a85_cMax and Juno’s valentines date night &lt;3 by Christine Sutcliffe, on

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very nice. I like how you have your Blog up on the laptop in that first pic. Great diorama, love all the little touches you put in to all of them. But... no Baxter? Is he under repair?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Max and Juno’s Valentine’s Day Date Night C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
So sweet and romantic! I about jumped out of my chair in excitement when I saw you had a new thread, and this photoshoot does not disappoint. As always your details are astounding -- those tiny lights on their bed, how lovely! The horse poster is perfect. And the pizza is an incredible prop that looks amazing. Their poses and gestures convey such emotion and are also very natural looking, showing that one doesn't necessarily need hyper-realistic figures to achieve a sense of realism. I'm in awe of your ability to bring these figures and scenes to life!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Peaches

Peaches
Ditto to everything said above Smile. All the details are magical!

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Excellent shoot. Any Valentines Day with Pizza is a winner!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Love it! There's a genuine sweetness to all of your photos, and your posing is always so expressive and realistic. Tons of great detail makes your sets feel very real and lived in. And pizza & serial killer docs really do sound like a perfect day. Awesome as always.

Ephiane

Ephiane
so much harmony ! I Love it ! Thanks for sharing

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
D’aww, thanks so much guys! <3

Baxter is about, worry not! He adores pizza and literally anything edible, so keeping him away from the chocolate was for his own best interest!

The bedroom is still a WIP but I’m really pleased with it so far! The horse poster was literally added in as something of an afterthought but I think it’s going to stay! It’s actually a postcard of one of Leonardo da Vinci’s drawings - there’s an exhibition of his work on in Glasgow at the moment and as he’s my long term art idol, (perfectionist AND a chronic procrastinator - I feel that so hard) I just had to go and see it for myself! (His handwriting was SO SMALL and did you know he liked drawing maps? I didn’t!)

I need to make more pizza actually- I’ve made several in smaller scales but only one in 1/6 so they don’t have much choice if they’re peckish!

Their poses and gestures convey such emotion and are also very natural looking, showing that one doesn't necessarily need hyper-realistic figures to achieve a sense of realism.

I think this is one of the things I love most about more stylised dolls - the super realistic figures are fantastic, but if anything’s slightly off there’s an immediate trip to the uncanny valley which can spoil things.

Not gonna lie though, pizza and murder/cult/medical documentaries are absolutely my jam. XD

http://lastalliancestudios.blogspot.co.uk

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lynkhart wrote:D’aww, thanks so much guys! <3

Baxter is about, worry not! He adores pizza and literally anything edible, so keeping him away from the chocolate was for his own best interest!

My RL dogs are the same, lol. Giant furry hoovers with death wishes, apparently.  Razz

Lynkhart wrote:The bedroom is still a WIP but I’m really pleased with it so far! The horse poster was literally added in as something of an afterthought but I think it’s going to stay! It’s actually a postcard of one of Leonardo da Vinci’s drawings - there’s an exhibition of his work on in Glasgow at the moment and as he’s my long term art idol, (perfectionist AND a chronic procrastinator - I feel that so hard) I just had to go and see it for myself! (His handwriting was SO SMALL and did you know he liked drawing maps? I didn’t!)

Pretty amazing for a WIP! And ooh, that sounds awesome -- you have great taste!!  ;D

Lynkhart wrote:I think this is one of the things I love most about more stylised dolls - the super realistic figures are fantastic, but if anything’s slightly off there’s an immediate trip to the uncanny valley which can spoil things.

THANK YOU, my thoughts exactly. I love both realistic and stylized figures, but I completely agree with you on that -- there is much more 'wiggle room' with the latter.

Lynkhart wrote:Not gonna lie though, pizza and murder/cult/medical documentaries are absolutely my jam. XD

That does sound MOST excellent. Replace it with 'sushi and folk horror films' and that's my perfect evening sorted, lol. Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Peaches

Peaches
I did not know that about Leonardo da Vinci, and I don't think I've ever thought of him as human, which I only realized now due to your insight into his humanity! Thank you for that Smile

Oh and put me down for the sushi, chocolate and sifi Razz LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum