OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIY Robot head and Figure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:58 am

Theboo-bomb

Those are some great robots, and the cyborg is a good idea too, I have a few old joe bodies around I might try it some time.

27DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:56 am

BAMComix

Nice work! Those Robots look amazing!

28DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:24 pm

tankgirlfuzzy

Great looking squad (or gang?) or robots! Strangely tough yet whimsical looking. And good to see you again, pontiacivan!

29DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:55 pm

Pontiacivan

Thanks everyone! They are certainly works in progress, each needing some detailing and weathering.
I have been saving pouches and bags forever, these guys used up a lot! Lol.
I think I may try to bring my “King Thumb” closer to the real Threea in appearance and let the other guys develop their own character as I gear them up.

30DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:03 am

Ovy

Ovy
You can give life and character to garbage can covers! Really beautiful troop. Hope to see them in a rusty industrial plant covered outdoor environment one day.

My favourites are orange garbage boi, serious machine gun machine and dirty pink bot.

I also have that grey/white overall with the two zippers.Be careful with these zippers, I lost one as they are not really secured/stopped

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum