OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0039] Kill Bill The Bride Vol. 1 1/6 Scale Figure by Star Ace

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The 1/6th Scale The Bride – Kill Bill (Vol. 1) Collectible Figure Features:
- 1:6th scale body, approximately 29 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Uma Thurman as The Bride in the movie “Kill Bill (Vol. 1)” with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted with a combination of rooted and sculpted hair

PARTS:
Six (6) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding her sword
- One (1) left hand for holding the eyeball
- One (1) left hand for holding the wood stick

COSTUME:
- One (1) Yellow Shirt
- One (1) Yellow trousers
- One (1) pair of “Tiger” Sport Shoes

ACCESSORIES:
- One (1) Sword & Sheath
- One (1) Eyeball
- One (1) Wood Stick

FIGURE STAND
One (1) Plastic stand with waist clip.

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
© 2019 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Barcode: 4 89705 788039 8

NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0039] Kill Bill The Bride Vol. 1 1/6 Scale Figure by Star Ace 1805
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0039] Kill Bill The Bride Vol. 1 1/6 Scale Figure by Star Ace 2345
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0039] Kill Bill The Bride Vol. 1 1/6 Scale Figure by Star Ace 3246
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0039] Kill Bill The Bride Vol. 1 1/6 Scale Figure by Star Ace 4225
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0039] Kill Bill The Bride Vol. 1 1/6 Scale Figure by Star Ace 5218

#newproduct #StarAce #KillBill #TheBride #female #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It does look like Uma at least in some of the photos (then again from other angles it also looks like Frodo), but this being Star Ace one might want to wait and see in-hand photos. And those shoes better fit on actual feet or Quentin would have a fit. Smile

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
No authentically-scaled big bare feet, no sale. Smile

It looks promising enough, but as ever, I'll wait to see some in-hand photos.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Finally a worthy figure of The Bride! I hope Star Ace delivers on this one.
Let's see who's crazy enough to army-build the Crazy 88 gang.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The fact that this is Star Ace makes me nervous. Otherwise the pics look good. I just struggle to trust that the final product will look the same...

ETA: I do love that they gave her an eyeball as an accessory, though.  Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

brassco

brassco
I am tempted to collect this.

The Japanese girl in the movie can be customed quite easily, but her weapon is a headache...

I have the Bride's 1:1 sword displaying on my shelf...

blackpool

blackpool
On one side I'm happy to see more tarantino's works brought to 1/6, but on the other side, it's Star Ace... Means expensive for a disapointing final product. While their john travolta was average, their samuel l jackson was an epic fail compared to the redman production, and both were a galaxy away from the shown prototypes...

PitViper

PitViper
I don't get the companies' ongoing fixation on a few cult characters that have been repeatedly made.  The hobby needs some fresh thinking and new characters.  This is much like Hollywood - I mean, do we really want to see yet another Godzilla, Transformers or Iron Man?  As cool as this release may be, it's been done before.  I've written to companies like DAM, Soldier Story and others regarding this "creative stagnation" w/o a response from them.  I guess it's just easier to give the masses what they want... end of rant...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PitViper wrote:I don't get the companies' ongoing fixation on a few cult characters that have been repeatedly made.  The hobby needs some fresh thinking and new characters.  This is much like Hollywood - I mean, do we really want to see yet another Godzilla, Transformers or Iron Man?  As cool as this release may be, it's been done before.  I've written to companies like DAM, Soldier Story and others regarding this "creative stagnation" w/o a response from them.  I guess it's just easier to give the masses what they want... end of rant...

I agree 100%

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0039] Kill Bill The Bride Vol. 1 1/6 Scale Figure by Star Ace C8485110

brassco

brassco
was going to PO, but realize the price was pretty high for this figure...there isn't a motorcycle, a second HS, or even a base...i'll probably collect loose parts...

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

If it had been anyone else...

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum