OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stable/Poseable shoes for Phicen/TBLeague ladies

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

skywalkersaga

Thanks for all the additional suggestions, GeeW. I'm adding some of  those to my list for sure. 

And Delanie, yeah of course, if height is a concern in terms of the figure being too tall next to other figures, then some of the higher heel footwear is not ideal. That's why I was also trying some of the empty foot type of footwear -- assuming the feet fit inside and the empty foot shoe or boot is not too stiff around the ankle, a tbleague figure ought to be able to stand on its own in those, since they can stand on their own bare-footed, obviously. 

Re: the various tbleague boots that allow for nicely weighted standing, here's another type, albeit probably harder to come by now -- the Ahrian Huntress[?] boots: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Scale-Phicen-TBLeague-Sexy-Female-Arhian-Brown-Leather-Fur-Top-Boots/254490724653?hash=item3b40d4492d:g:GNwAAOSw0AxZjXeQ

Just like the Nancy in Hell and Painkiller Jane type boots, those let the figure stand just perfect without any other support. Obviously, they are a rather specific style and of limited use due to the fur on top, though I'm currently attempting to mod a pair of those to make them more usable.

GeeWillikers

Delanie wrote:My problem with some of the shoes/boots shown is the thickness of the soles, being tall myself probably in the range of some of my 'girls' (I'm 5'10" btw) I would much prefer heeled shoes with flat soles.

Yeah exactly, and it would also be great to just see some 'ordinary', simple flat flats that weren't clunky trainers to try and bring the height on some of these figures down. For the most part these are supposed to be action figures, after all. Sadly something tells me it's a wish that might go unfulfilled, though. Just look at these crazy-ass insane monstrosities I just discovered:

Stable/Poseable shoes for Phicen/TBLeague ladies - Page 2 H98bc6343bbb44230b8161f7ec24975ffz

Shocked

GeeWillikers

skywalkersaga wrote:Re: the various tbleague boots that allow for nicely weighted standing, here's another type, albeit probably harder to come by now -- the Ahrian Huntress[?] boots: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Scale-Phicen-TBLeague-Sexy-Female-Arhian-Brown-Leather-Fur-Top-Boots/254490724653?hash=item3b40d4492d:g:GNwAAOSw0AxZjXeQ

Just like the Nancy in Hell and Painkiller Jane type boots, those let the figure stand just perfect without any other support. Obviously, they are a rather specific style and of limited use due to the fur on top, though I'm currently attempting to mod a pair of those to make them more usable.

Yeah, I think those are the Head Huntress boots. Avoid the City Of Horrors boots - they may look nice, but the Arhian CoH base body I got has been severely and permanently marked by them. I believe its a similar story with the Steampunk Red Sonja. It's not an issue if you intend putting boots on a figure and leaving them on there forever though, I suppose.

I love the Nancy boots, I must try and bag a pair of Painkiller Janes to match. Smile

Diana

skywalkersaga wrote:Wondering if anyone knows of any decent and not too insanely expensive 'over the knee' or 'thigh high' plain tall black boots w/ foot pegs inside, that allow figures to stand in them? I'm thinking something akin to Lady Death's boots, in terms of the leg part. I've seen some, but the problem I have is that all the ones like that seem to have spike heels, whereas I'm looking for something that's more solid in the foot/sole area. 

Obviously, right now is probably not a great time to be searching on ebay, since barely anything is actually showing up atm. But thought I'd ask if anyone recalled any like this for future reference.

How about the TBLeague Phantom Killer boots? They have red accents, but surely that can be modded. I just saw some on ebay. Wink

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Good call!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum