OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Current shipping status (Ebay, Giantoy, KGHobby, etc)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

TravelGuide

TravelGuide wrote:Hm. Shipping status of my package on parcelsapp.com is now "Send to collection point,"*  but according to Ebay it is delivered. That is weird. I contacted the seller.

* well actually "Envoi à disposition au point de collecte," of which I thought it means that its available for pickup at a pickup point, but according to deepl means "send to collection point".
I got a response from the seller and a new tracking number from postnl. It is indeed available for pickup (at the usual pickup point). According the tracking site of postnl they did try to deliver twice, and at more regular times as parcelapps stated (apparantly that's set on a different timezone). It's a good thing I did check on Ebay yesterday, because otherwise I would have waited until after christmas, but it is scheduled to be returned the 27th. So it's off to the pickuppoint today.

Scighera

Old topic, but always good to share experiences

Ebay this  year from USA to Netherlands. Ebay was charging taxes as required. The local PostNL did the same. At the end, the Ebay seller toke a loss and refunded the amount of VAT as it was too much a hassle tot get it back from Ebay. And postNL of course refuse to do anything. (Pay or the parcel will be shipped back. )

Giantoy last month.
Last minute damtoys preorder, fast checkout,  fast shipping, well packed and no additional taxes as promised. Very good experience.
And now the item is sold out... I was just in time Smile

KGhobby

Good prices and fast polite reply when sending a message but slow shipping due to black friday.
Item is still not shipped after 1,5week.

Hopefully the taxes are not that high.... (one figure)

Diana

Scighera wrote:Hopefully the taxes are not that high.... (one figure)
I'm in Germany and I've never had to pay taxes at all when getting deliveries from KGHobby. In my experience they do tend to be a little slower than others (or a lot when it comes to Hot Toys) but their prices are worth the wait.

Scighera

Diana wrote:
I'm in Germany and I've never had to pay taxes at all when getting deliveries from KGHobby. In my experience they do tend to be a little slower than others (or a lot when it comes to Hot Toys) but their prices are worth the wait.

Thanks for your reply!

I hope so, it depends of course of the value they provide on the package. The Dutch PostNL has almost a 100% check rate for customs.

Time is not an issue. The reason for me to order there was that they were the only one to have the figure I was looking for, and it was the last one. Smile

Diana

Diana
Scighera wrote:
Diana wrote:

Thanks  for your reply!

I hope so, it depends of course of the value they provide on the package. The Dutch PostNL has almost a 100% check rate for customs.

Time is not an issue. The reason for me to order there was that they were the only one to have the figure I was looking for, and it was the last one. Smile

It's not a matter of chance. I think, like Giantoy and OSK, they take care of the customs fees on their end.  cheers

Scighera

Diana wrote:
Scighera wrote:
Diana wrote:

Thanks  for your reply!

It's not a matter of chance. I think, like Giantoy and OSK, they take care of the customs fees on their end.  cheers

That would be great!

Hopefully I receive the figure this year without custom fees Smile

Scighera

Update about kghobby.

Parcel arrived without extra taxes, due to declarered de low value and sending as a gift.

Item was well packed .

I also received another giantoy order
Extremely well packed and fast shipping with DHL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum