OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Current shipping status (Ebay, Giantoy, KGHobby, etc)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
So cool. But, how the hell did they even count all those? I’ll bet the post office over there was pissed. That’s hilarious.

csyeung

Haha, that's pretty awesome Shaggy. I wonder if that's a request or if that particular post office doesn't have digital access. I wonder if anyone needs to verify the right amount at checkpoints.

Annalise

I hope that none of you are experiencing the same problem as me. My last 4 orders from Giantoy have made it to the US, cleared customs, then went MIA. They never get handed off to USPS and the last update simply states "progressing through post network". Had to have 2 of them refunded so far because by the time they were declared lost they were sold out. The other 2 have a couple more weeks to wait before Amelia agrees they are lost and refunds them as well. Now I hesitate to even place another undeliverable order. Super frustrating.

csyeung

I'm in canada, but my last order came in fine a couple weeks ago from GT

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is weird, Annalise. While some of my GT orders have taken longer than others, I’ve received all of them thus far. Sounds to me like someone (either at customs, or at the USPS closer to you) is being rather unscrupulous. These things just don’t disappear like that multiple times.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Current shipping status (Ebay, Giantoy, KGHobby, etc) - Page 18 C8485110

Annalise

Annalise
That's what I thought too, they have to be somewhere, right? The only other time I've had GT shipments not arrive was one year ago, coincidentally, when 2 orders stopped updating at the start of the February new year holiday. Same situation as this... arrived in USA, cleared customs, then poof, gone. They never showed up.

This year, the first two from January continue to show as cleared customs yet USPS not in possession. I'm still checking for updates out of curiosity even though I have received refunds for them already.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease update:
After posting on Friday, package 3 got unexpectedly delivered Saturday and the tracking history suddenly back-filled weeks of scans that had not been showing previously. The fourth is showing movement again now too, so that's encouraging. Only 2 apparently KIA, not 4.

It appears my lesson is to not allow anything to ship between Jan 15 to Feb 20 and all will be well. It's almost like my packages were being processed at 4:45 pm the day before the start of holiday, and the 4PX workers decided to sweep them under the rug and quit early. Or maybe took them home, who knows?

venator5

venator5
Recent order.

MMS-460 Black widow (Blonde version)

Ordered. 03.26

Has not shipped yet, it is a second hand figure with some damage on the box. (And finally most likelly a stock one) I would most likelly messed up at the customs as it is coming from japan but that's the least of my concerns right now. (I got a bunch of cancelled not in stock orders just before this)

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Anyone know if there are any shipping holdups from China at the moment? I know there was a Covid resurgence recently.

I've got a big GianToy order that's been sat with UbiPost at the China end for the last five days now with no movement whatsoever. Most likely to be ****ing Ubi (who managed to completely lose the last GT package they 'handled' for me before it even left China) than anything else, though. Evil or Very Mad .

Will be asking Amelia what's going on if there's no movement tomorrow.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
All of Shanghai is in lockdown at the moment, so if he is based there, then yes, there is going to be a holdup

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
^ Ah thanks, I thought one of the provinces was back in lockdown.

It's already been handed over to Ubi according to tracking, so hopefully it'll start moving soon.

Adeno

Ebay Shop: nuoya2012

Bought Nun Clothes, Supposed to be IN STOCK, no mention of NOT BEING IN STOCK - March 29, 2022

Asked Shipping Status - April 3, 2022

Seller said item not shipped due to holiday

Asked Shipping Status - April 10, 2022

Seller said "we plan send it for you,but the suplier told the item was delay on way due to COVID-19" and "sorry for this matter,could you mind wait one week,if no,we will refund for you first,ok?"

If these sellers don't have the actual items in hand, they should indicate that on the product description. Other sellers have the professionalism to mark not-in-stock items as "Pre-Order Items". This seller sold the item as if it's in stock already. If they have a coronavirus situation that is causing the delay, then that's fine. Nobody can control natural disasters and epidemics. BUT at least have the decency to mark not-in-stock items as such.

I have nothing positive to say about this experience at all. I won't be recommending that shop at all.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
GeeWillikers wrote:Anyone know if there are any shipping holdups from China at the moment? I know there was a Covid resurgence recently.

I've got a big GianToy order that's been sat with UbiPost at the China end for the last five days now with no movement whatsoever. Most likely to be ****ing Ubi (who managed to completely lose the last GT package they 'handled' for me before it even left China) than anything else, though. Evil or Very Mad .

Will be asking Amelia what's going on if there's no movement tomorrow.

outside of Shanghai that everyone knows about already, other cities are under many restrictions. My father in law is in Changchun and his whole apartment complex is under lockdown and they have to rely on the management to deliver food (which they are not exactly doing) and since one member of security staff tested positive all staff were put into quarantine/told not to come to work so everyone is just locked in their buildings hoping food gets delivered. Any ebay seller under the same restrictions won't be shipping anything any time soon.

Spartan06

Spartan06
I've had good luck with my first orders from China and eBay.  Those are:

GianToy:
Ordered Phicen body and pre-ordered figure on April 5, arrived April 15
Ordered in-stock figure April 7, arrived April 20 (after sitting in China facility for 7 days due to no room on plane)

eBay order from acec_union:
Ordered on April 6, arrived April 11
Ordered on April14, arrived April 28 (missing one head sculpt - still not received May 5)
Ordered on April 23, arrived April 27 (wrong Phicen body shipped, returned for exchange)

BlackOpsToys:
Ordered on April 13, arrived April 18
Ordered on April 30, arrived May 3

eBay order from Rattlesnake Toys:
Ordered on April 27, arrived May 2

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
There is a package for me in transit that's been running around in circles in a depot in Amsterdam for the last 5 days. There are a load of entries, always several at the same time, mostly in the middle of the night,  in a sequence like "out for delivery," "recipient not at home," " available for pickup," "item transferred at request," the shipper then changes from Luxembourg Post to 4px express (or the other way around) and the process starts again. The entries from 4px express at the Amsterdam office are in french.

Apart from (obviously) hoping it will arrive, I'm kinda curious what exactly is happening there. It looks like this:
Current shipping status (Ebay, Giantoy, KGHobby, etc) - Page 18 Knipse10

ElBundy

ElBundy
Yes, that looks hilarious. I just experience the same with the German Post/DHL. In the weeks before christmas they are hopelessly overcharged. You better avoid ordering something in this time period.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Things in the UK are crazy right now. Everything is on strike....royal mail, customs, everything. I had an etsy order that took a month to arrive....from within the UK!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
*confidence not instilled as I wait “currently” patiently for my first ever giantoy order*

Visisonor

Visisonor
Misery Poker Mode on: at least you have tracking updates! Speedpak Economy is not trackable after clearing customs, I have two packages shipped out in the first days of November without any updates since December 5th.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oddly, I ordered a donkey from machingunfigures the same day as our illustrious GubernatorFan, and while he’s already received his, mine has been stuck in Belgium “awaiting shipment” since the 17th of November. Even machinegunfigures had no help for me.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
It's just like a donkey to refuse to get on the plane.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TravelGuide wrote:It's just like a donkey to refuse to get on the plane.

Indeed. Such a stubborn ass.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Oddly, I ordered a donkey from machingunfigures the same day as our illustrious GubernatorFan, and while he’s already received his, mine has been stuck in Belgium “awaiting shipment” since the 17th of November. Even machinegunfigures had no help for me.
I hope now that they know of the problem, they will at least make it right in the end, if needed. But when a man buys a donkey, he should have his donkey! (I almost wrote ass, than I realized how that would sound.)

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Hm. Shipping status of my package on parcelsapp.com is now "Send to collection point,"* but according to Ebay it is delivered. That is weird. I contacted the seller.

* well actually "Envoi à disposition au point de collecte," of which I thought it means that its available for pickup at a pickup point, but according to deepl means "send to collection point".

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Oddly, I ordered a donkey from machingunfigures the same day as our illustrious GubernatorFan, and while he’s already received his, mine has been stuck in Belgium “awaiting shipment” since the 17th of November. Even machinegunfigures had no help for me.
I hope now that they know of the problem, they will at least make it right in the end, if needed. But when a man buys a donkey, he should have his donkey! (I almost wrote ass, than I realized how that would sound.)

They didn’t give me much hope to be honest. Just gave me the link to the USPS website for tracking… well, duh!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

They didn’t give me much hope to be honest. Just gave me the link to the USPS website for tracking… well, duh!
I should hope that it only a first step, if needed.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
TravelGuide wrote:Hm. Shipping status of my package on parcelsapp.com is now "Send to collection point,"*  but according to Ebay it is delivered. That is weird. I contacted the seller.

* well actually "Envoi à disposition au point de collecte," of which I thought it means that its available for pickup at a pickup point, but according to deepl means "send to collection point".
I got a response from the seller and a new tracking number from postnl. It is indeed available for pickup (at the usual pickup point). According the tracking site of postnl they did try to deliver twice, and at more regular times as parcelapps stated (apparantly that's set on a different timezone). It's a good thing I did check on Ebay yesterday, because otherwise I would have waited until after christmas, but it is scheduled to be returned the 27th. So it's off to the pickuppoint today.

Scighera

Old topic, but always good to share experiences

Ebay this  year from USA to Netherlands. Ebay was charging taxes as required. The local PostNL did the same. At the end, the Ebay seller toke a loss and refunded the amount of VAT as it was too much a hassle tot get it back from Ebay. And postNL of course refuse to do anything. (Pay or the parcel will be shipped back. )

Giantoy last month.
Last minute damtoys preorder, fast checkout,  fast shipping, well packed and no additional taxes as promised. Very good experience.
And now the item is sold out... I was just in time Smile

KGhobby

Good prices and fast polite reply when sending a message but slow shipping due to black friday.
Item is still not shipped after 1,5week.

Hopefully the taxes are not that high.... (one figure)

Diana

Diana
Scighera wrote:Hopefully the taxes are not that high.... (one figure)
I'm in Germany and I've never had to pay taxes at all when getting deliveries from KGHobby. In my experience they do tend to be a little slower than others (or a lot when it comes to Hot Toys) but their prices are worth the wait.

Scighera

Diana wrote:
Scighera wrote:Hopefully the taxes are not that high.... (one figure)
I'm in Germany and I've never had to pay taxes at all when getting deliveries from KGHobby. In my experience they do tend to be a little slower than others (or a lot when it comes to Hot Toys) but their prices are worth the wait.

Thanks for your reply!

I hope so, it depends of course of the value they provide on the package. The Dutch PostNL has almost a 100% check rate for customs.

Time is not an issue. The reason for me to order there was that they were the only one to have the figure I was looking for, and it was the last one. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum