OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:27 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Upgraded another figure. Please enjoy.

My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM 49632442227_365ed27589_bDSC09435 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM 49632442197_53603e78e2_bDSC09436 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM 49632174791_3cc27ece57_bDSC09437 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM 49632440852_6176f5e813_bTempest-Star-Flight by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really cool. Nice mod to the Kimi Toys sculpt; I think if you add a few highlights, lowlights into her hair it’ll bring out the sculpt work you’ve done a bit better. Nice job.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Really cool. Nice mod to the Kimi Toys sculpt; I think if you add a few highlights, lowlights into her hair it’ll bring out the sculpt work you’ve done a bit better. Nice job.

Thanks. Actually I don't mind the sculpted look. Looks slick to me. Thanks again.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That Kimi sculpt does look really striking with that mod! Another great figure for your lineup, she fits right in. Smile

Also, where do you get those red boots? I've see you use them on other figures, too. I know it's part of a set, but is there anywhere that sells them parted out?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
skywalkersaga wrote:That Kimi sculpt does look really striking with that mod! Another great figure for your lineup, she fits right in. Smile

Also, where do you get those red boots? I've see you use them on other figures, too. I know it's part of a set, but is there anywhere that sells them parted out?

Thanks. They are from the new Supergirl figure. I purchased an extra pair on ebay for $22.00. I was going to paint them black and use them for for my Zatanna but changed my mind. tempest got them.

6My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:41 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As usual, I'm fairly clueless when it comes to superhero characters, but I like her. Well done, as usual.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:That Kimi sculpt does look really striking with that mod! Another great figure for your lineup, she fits right in. Smile

Thanks. They are from the new Supergirl figure. I purchased an extra pair on ebay for $22.00. I was going to paint them black and use them for for my Zatanna but changed my mind. tempest got them.

Ah, nice one! Never realized they'd ever been sold parted-out -- lucky find. Smile

And I wasn't really familiar with the character either, so I looked her up and saw that phicen/tbleague had done a figure of her a while back. I'm still confused what she originates from, but I like your version of her. :'D

8My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:04 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
skywalkersaga wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:

Ah, nice one! Never realized they'd ever been sold parted-out -- lucky find. Smile

And I wasn't really familiar with the character either, so I looked her up and saw that phicen/tbleague had done a figure of her a while back. I'm still confused what she originates from, but I like your version of her. :'D

I purchased the Phicen figure. they called her Stormy Tempest. I change the name along with her look to make her my own.  Here's the ebay link for the supergirl parts. They do not have any boots up for auctions. Seem to be sold out. I would just keep checking back.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=WAR+STORY+WS004+1/6th+Superme+Girl+Melissa+Benoist+12%22+Figure+Knee-high+Boots&_sacat=0

9My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:58 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah, gotcha -- so she's an original character, then? That's really cool! Smile

Very nice of you to share the link, I will indeed check back in future just in case they ever come up again.

10My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:48 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
skywalkersaga wrote:Ah, gotcha -- so she's an original character, then? That's really cool! Smile

Very nice of you to share the link, I will indeed check back in future just in case they ever come up again.

It is my pleasure to share. I've been very blessed by brothers and sister here, and I'm glad to be apart of the brotherhood/sisterhood of collectors. Very Happy

11My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:38 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Another great upgrade, it's always fun seeing your super heroes.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM 1f60e

12My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:06 pm

GregT

very impressive!

13My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:22 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:Another great upgrade, it's always fun seeing your super heroes.
GregT wrote:very impressive!

Thank you both. Always appreciated.

14My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:37 am

Diana

Diana
That's one beautiful creation and that mod really makes the head sculpt shine! I never noticed just how beautiful that face is! Now I'm considering getting it and cutting that hair...

15My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:33 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
She looks fantastic, very nice use of the Triad hairpiece.
Those gold bracers look great! Where are those from?

16My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:53 am

blackpool

blackpool
Love it! I'm always amazed on your classic comic customs, that's such a fantastic collection of very unique and yet iconic characters! This one is no exception!

Btw do you have any sidekicks for the coming silver surfer...? Firelord? Adam Warlock? the Galactus???

17My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:30 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
rollotomasi wrote:She looks fantastic, very nice use of the Triad hairpiece.
Those gold bracers look great! Where are those from?

Thanks my friend. It was kind of a last minute decision but I'l glad I made it. The Brace are from the Mattel She-Ra set. I finally found a use for them.
blackpool wrote:Love it! I'm always amazed on your classic comic customs, that's such a fantastic collection of very unique and yet iconic characters! This one is no exception!

Btw do you have any sidekicks for the coming silver surfer...? Firelord? Adam Warlock? the Galactus???

Thanks my buddy. As you will know, it is too much fun to create our renditions huh?
I do have a few major size Galactus'. Are you going to the Silver Surfer?

18My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:06 am

blackpool

blackpool
I might yes, he's an all time favorite character in the marvel universe, depending on the quality of that body!

You have a galactus!!! Reminds me my favorite album of the surfer drawn by Moebius himself and written by Stan Lee himself! Let's hope this silver body won't degrade cause I know what to do with him already!

My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Parable_sanity_helps

My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Parable_not_tried_550px

My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Moebius-stan-lee-le-surfer-d-argent-soleil

19My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:47 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
blackpool wrote:I might yes, he's an all time favorite character in the marvel universe, depending on the quality of that body!

You have a galactus!!! Reminds me my favorite album of the surfer drawn by Moebius himself and written by Stan Lee himself! Let's hope this silver body won't degrade cause I know what to do with him already!

I will probably order him too. Here's us agreeing on the body last the test of time. cheers

20My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Empty Re: My Newest Custom "Tempest Star" by AFM Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:15 am

Diana

Diana
Oh those pages gave me the chills. Beautiful stuff, thank you.
A must-buy for me, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum