OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends. This is just for Fun. I´ve seen so many great Star Wars Bashes here and really enjoy it, so i will  give these Guys some entertainment back. Very Happy

It´s a Gungan Bounty Hunter and his companion. They are not really famous and work for each of the sides. Republic and Empire as well. They killed a Senator and made a party with the reward on a desert planet.

That are just some shots... i will do more, if i had time that for.

Thanks for watching

Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion 20200611

Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion 20200612
Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion 20200614
Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion 20200613
Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion 20200615
Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Faceap62
Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Faceap63

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Holy cow! Did you sculpt that yourself, Ephiane? Great work on the head and hands -- the parts I imagine required the most effort -- but also on the body coloring. And the Gungan's companion has such a charming smile. You've truly mastered those special effects. Nice choice of backgrounds and outfits too. If I were you, I'd give her a collar or a necklace in a darker color to create some contrast between neck and chest.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha! Very cool, Ephi. Love it (even though JarJar has to be one of the most irritating characters), I like this Gungan for not speaking.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion C8485110

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's pretty cool, as a gungan fan but not a jar jar fan I love him. And those photos are really great, at least this gungan had a nice time.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion 1f60e

5Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:07 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed very cool and great entertainment, loved it and thanks for sharing.

They make such an adorable couple.

6Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:33 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Wow that's such an unexpected entry, I don't think I've ever seen you focus on licensed species before. From what little I've seen of the Clone Wars on Disney+ I could totally see this working out as a rebellious side character in one of the episodes or something. I don't think a Gungan has ever been executed in this fashion, have they? Very effective work.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Meesah like it gungan style.

Ephiane

Ephiane
GubernatorFan wrote:Holy cow! Did you sculpt that yourself, Ephiane? Great work on the head and hands -- the parts I imagine required the most effort -- but also on the body coloring. And the Gungan's companion has such  a charming smile. You've truly mastered those special effects. Nice choice of backgrounds and outfits too. If I were you, I'd give her a collar or a necklace in a darker color to create some contrast between neck and chest.

Thanks Gube and nice tipps. I will colour her shirt soon. I watched maaany Reference Pictures about this creature. Because of the long neck he has to use a modyfied Rifle stock. I´m a Noob in SW Universe. Does a Rifle here need a stock ? Las Guns will not have a recoil... Do Sandpeople use old Rifles with a recoil ? scratch

Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion 20200616

Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Jarjar10

The Head is in scale i hope. Gungan Heads looks like not as high but longer than human heads...

Stryker2011 wrote:Haha! Very cool, Ephi. Love it (even though JarJar has to be one of the most irritating characters), I like this Gungan for not speaking.

Thanks Stryker, Your wish is my Command  Laughing

Theboo-bomb wrote:That's pretty cool, as a gungan fan but not a jar jar fan I love him. And those photos are really great, at least this gungan had a nice time.

Thank You very much Bomb.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Indeed very cool and great entertainment, loved it and thanks for sharing.

They make such an adorable couple.

Thank You Wolfie.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:Wow that's such an unexpected entry, I don't think I've ever seen you focus on licensed species before. From what little I've seen of the Clone Wars on Disney+ I could totally see this working out as a rebellious side character in one of the episodes or something.  I don't think a Gungan has ever been executed in this fashion, have they? Very effective work.

Thanks Akel.... I´m not sure. We have to ask the SW Experts here  Very Happy

shazzdan wrote:Meesah like it gungan style.

Thanks Shazz Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha! That was an awesome video with his mouth matching the dialogue.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion C8485110

10Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:06 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yet another masterfully-executed special effect. And still less obnoxious than Jar Jar! Speaking of whom, I'm still not certain if the reputed original idea to have him be the secret Sith mastermind behind everything would have been enough to revindicate the character.

I'm not the person to ask about guns, Prequels, or both. But generally speaking, weapons of this general type in the Star Wars universe usually do have a stock. A notable exception is Dengar's, from The Empire Strikes Back, where the stock was removed, presumably to make the weapon look more alien.

11Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:43 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Beautiful job, they look perfect, great chemistry there. Clever concealing of the seam between the two necks.

My favourite part is the hairstyle, worked on something similar recently. What headsculpt is it? Are all the pics faceapped?

12Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:37 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh wow, sorry I missed this before, Ephiane! Very awesome figures with a creative concept!!! Wouldn't expect any less from you, of course! :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

13Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:31 am

PrvtNoClass

That's very creative

14Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:25 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
My god, you never cease to impress.  This is just awesome.  Stunning work.  I love that you took such a notoriously unpopular part of the Star Wars franchise, came at it in a completely unexpected way, and made it bad-ass.  So fresh.

Also, I totally get a Tank Girl and Booga vibe from their relationship.  Just love her.

Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Tumblr_msnz67zdP81r21i5xo1_400

15Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:27 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
you never cease to amaze with your creations. if the companies wont offer a character, you make one from scratch and with an incredible level of detail at that. as awesome as single headsculpts are, fitting an entire body to it is a whole different ballgame.
and this comes from someone who hates gungans with a passion, i wish liam neeson had a "force tongue rip" Wink

16Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:40 am

saiko

Your bounty hunters are sooo cool.

You did such a great job on your Gungan, probably the coolest one alive hehe.

17Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:20 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks All, very nice Comments.

This couple is fantastic, Rev. I love them. Googled many pics of them. Very Happy

Sorry, Ovy for the late answer. Again, i don´t know what HS this is exactly. I have so many heads in spare i buyed Years ago. All i found in archives abot this HS is this. I made her bald and did a face repaint i remember.

Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Faceap68

18Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:04 pm

MerylAkiba

You should give him a poncho and a sun hat like Embo.

19Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:52 pm

ZombieTestSubject

I never thought I'd say this where a Gungan's involved, but they make a cute couple. Great job on both figures. And the way you show them off too. I'm enjoying all this Star Wars stuff on this site.

20Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Empty Re: Gungan Bounty Hunter and his Companion Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:28 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic work!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum