OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Empty Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:18 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Please enjoy the pictures. Thanks

AFM
Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM 50190365507_b8e6739eed_bDSC09645 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM 50190365532_d41f21b676_bDSC09644 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM 50190108141_a0a022368c_bDSC09643 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Empty Re: Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:14 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice realization of the cartoon type. I know the hair is spot on. I wonder if the combination between this particular body/bust and coat is not throwing it off a little bit, although the coat looks quite good in itself.

3Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Empty Re: Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:40 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
I Like this Version of M. J. There are so many Versions of her in the movies. Great Work ! Who´s the boy ? Tha´s a very intresting style of figure, are there more in that style ?

4Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Empty Re: Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:50 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice realization of the cartoon type. I know the hair is spot on. I wonder if the combination between this particular body/bust and coat is not throwing it off a little bit, although the coat looks quite good in itself.

Thanks. She is made with what I had on hand. The body is left over from Lady Crimson from Toys Era. I might change it to a Takara 2.0 body. They are all plastic and it's hard to get clothes on them. I
ll give it a go and we'll see.

\\
Ephiane wrote:I Like this Version of M. J. There are so many Versions of her in the movies. Great Work ! Who´s the boy ? Tha´s a very intresting style of figure, are there more in that style ?

Thanks so much. Glad you like her. Which boy are you referring too? Right side or Left side. Left side is Peter Parker from the PS4 Spider-Man game. Right side: I Miles Morales from "Into the Spider-Verse figure my Young Rich Toy company.

5Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Empty Re: Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:55 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She’s cute. Is this the head sculpt that came in the MJ Kit? I have that on PO, but I haven’t seen any sign of it yet.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM C8485110

6Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Empty Re: Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:39 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:She’s cute. Is this the head sculpt that came in the MJ Kit? I have that on PO, but I haven’t seen any sign of it yet.

Thanks. Yes it is. I got it parted out, so your's should be coming your way real soon.

7Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Empty Re: Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:20 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks afm, i found it. Lovely comic stye. There´s also a Girl with a seperate Head and another facial expression. Great !

8Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Empty Re: Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:48 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The headsculpt on her is indeed very cute!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

9Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Empty Re: Mary Jane Watson Custom by AFM Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:34 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Ephiane wrote:Thanks afm, i found it. Lovely comic stye. There´s also a Girl with a seperate Head and another facial expression. Great !

Thanks. I would like to see that one.
skywalkersaga wrote:The headsculpt on her is indeed very cute!

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum