OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Patrick Jane the Mentalist

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Patrick Jane the Mentalist Empty Patrick Jane the Mentalist Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:09 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends.

The Headsculpt : Jin Toys

The Hair : Mohair

The Sofa : Deer Leather

The Tea :  Lipton Earl Grey

Thanks for watcching

Eph

Patrick Jane the Mentalist 1cd5ab10

Patrick Jane the Mentalist 00228

Patrick Jane the Mentalist 00323

Patrick Jane the Mentalist 00430

Patrick Jane the Mentalist 00722

2Patrick Jane the Mentalist Empty Re: Patrick Jane the Mentalist Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:19 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oh I used to love that bc show! I somehow never saw the last couple of seasons though!
He looks great!

3Patrick Jane the Mentalist Empty Re: Patrick Jane the Mentalist Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:00 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Lynkhart wrote:Oh I used to love that bc show! I somehow never saw the last couple of seasons though!
He looks great!

Thank You Christine.
I did the Hairjob again and again. Then i removed the Hair completely and start form beginning. It´s very easy to give a selfmade character a Mohair Hair job, but a Well known actor is very hard. I never get the 100 % match.

Patrick Jane the Mentalist 02412

4Patrick Jane the Mentalist Empty Re: Patrick Jane the Mentalist Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:44 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice. The hair on the last portrait shot looks especially good.  Patrick Jane the Mentalist 1f44d
On some of the other pictures Jane's forehead appreared somewhat broad, but you have obviously already corrected this. Now you just need a figure of Lisbon ...   Patrick Jane the Mentalist 1f600

5Patrick Jane the Mentalist Empty Re: Patrick Jane the Mentalist Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:25 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is so cool, Ephi. Nice sculpt, and you did a good job with the new hair.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Patrick Jane the Mentalist C8485110

6Patrick Jane the Mentalist Empty Re: Patrick Jane the Mentalist Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:02 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent work, Ephiane. I am not familiar with the show, and the last name "Jane" made me think of actor Tom Jane, but as soon as I saw the head sculpt and your custom figure, I instantly recognized Simon Baker. And even if some of this is credit to the head sculpt, you still managed to improve upon that with the excellent re-hairing, and, of course, putting together the whole character. Very nicely presented, too.

7Patrick Jane the Mentalist Empty Re: Patrick Jane the Mentalist Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:12 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Nice one, that longer textured neck and the detailed hand are interesting

The hair looks a bit Ex-presidential.

But I have to say, I never watched this, found that guy annoying from what little I have seen of him. Razz

Great shoes!

8Patrick Jane the Mentalist Empty Re: Patrick Jane the Mentalist Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:18 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
That's a very interesting kitbash. I wondered when someone would do one, the show was pretty interesting.

9Patrick Jane the Mentalist Empty Re: Patrick Jane the Mentalist Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:55 am

blackpool

blackpool
awesome work!!! I love that character, you captured him so well, congrats!

10Patrick Jane the Mentalist Empty Re: Patrick Jane the Mentalist Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:30 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very great, I remember the character from the ads, I was never a fan of the series itself. I think you captured his hair quite well.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Patrick Jane the Mentalist 1f60e

11Patrick Jane the Mentalist Empty Re: Patrick Jane the Mentalist Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:36 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Well done. I loved that show.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum