OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My little experiment with my second main diorama

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

My little experiment with my second main diorama 2v2HT6yndxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma -  WHAT THE FRACK IS GOING ON IN HERE?

Valkyrie - Isn't that Lady Death's command center! Very fortunate for us it doesn't appear that anyone is here at the moment, I know she hates trespassers!

My little experiment with my second main diorama 2v2HT6yF5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Hello Everybody I'm Wilma and this is my best friend Valkyrie we were invited here for some big surprise and reveal?
Well I'm definitely surprised but not impressed a huge empty room with no walls YEA!

Valkyrie - Wilma Really, sarcasm doesn't become you.

Wilma - Wait a minute I recognize this floor and ceiling, wasn't this Ada's private office just a few weeks ago?

Say isn't about time for our coffee break? We'll be back in a few.

My little experiment with my second main diorama 2v2HT6yyrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - I recognize this room now, it's the Sports Arena! I wonder what Bad Wolf has planned this time?

Valkyrie - I heard a rumor that he he recently acquired some new 1/18 scale diecast cars,
perhaps he is planning an indoor car show?

My little experiment with my second main diorama 2v2HT6y5jxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Nope it's not going to be a sports event or a car show, curious and curiouser?

My little experiment with my second main diorama 2v2HT6yrMxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Well will you look at that it's a huge Nautical Blue Matboard but I still don't have a clue what's going on in here?

My little experiment with my second main diorama 2v2HT6y8oxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Valkyrie - The left wall back and it's also blue.

Wilma - Well I think I finally figured out what's going on now.

My little experiment with my second main diorama 2v2HT6yMyxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Yep I was right it's now a large blue and white room, very intriguing.

Well its lunch time let's go get something eat?

Valkyrie - Sure your buying.

An hour later.

My little experiment with my second main diorama 2v2HT6yz5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Holy WOW now I'm Impressed! This must be our big surprise and reveal.

Valkyrie -  Our very own living room I love it!

My little experiment with my second main diorama 2v2HT652rxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - This must be the first Wonder Woman movie?

Valkyrie - Gal Gadot is such amazing actress.

My little experiment with my second main diorama 2v2HT65v8xAChVkHosted on Fotki

I'm very happy how my little experiment turned out, for months I've been trying to figure out how to make my diorama look a little bit different than my old usual black and white diorama without building an all new diorama, these Matboards (32" x 40") from Hobby Lobby comes in many different colors for different diorama setting.
Originally I wanted the Matboard in Azure blue but they only had Nautical Blue with 3 sheets.

Thank you for looking

Comments are welcomed.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think it worked out very well. You also managed to achieve a reasonable consistency of look, which is not that easy given the limitations of what is available in our scale. And I know someone who will absolutely love the mermaids painting/poster. Wink

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:I think it worked out very well. You also managed to achieve a reasonable consistency of look, which is not that easy given the limitations of what is available in our scale. And I know someone who will absolutely love the mermaids painting/poster. Wink

Thank you my friend for the kind words it's very much appreciated, yeah I think he will too well actually that's why I added it to this diorama.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool looking living room setting (And yes, the mermaid image is my favorite!)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My little experiment with my second main diorama C8485110

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Pretty cool, looks like a very comfortable living room.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! My little experiment with my second main diorama 1f60e

Ovy

Ovy
I think the rug really tied the room together. Good job, liking the lamp placements, they look really in scale.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
My apologies for not getting back to this thread sooner, I had a really hard time (and heartbreaking) I lost my car due to an engine fire right in front of Walmart (row 2) last week and I wasn't really up to posting anything at the time.

Thank you my friends I'm very happy that you liked my little experiment it's very much appreciated!  Very Happy  

Stryker2011 wrote:Cool looking living room setting (And yes, the mermaid image is my favorite!)

Theboo-bomb wrote:Pretty cool, looks like a very comfortable living room.

Ovy wrote:I think the rug really tied the room together. Good job, liking the lamp placements, they look really in scale.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ok this better be the last disaster I read about today. I hope you're bouncing back nicely. Hang in there.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Ok this better be the last disaster I read about today. I hope you're bouncing back nicely. Hang in there.

Thank you my friend, things are going much better this week and I now have a replacement car (Impala SS) but I still miss the old car (Impala SS) and it's whine of the supercharger when I stepped on it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Seriously?! What is happening with all the bad news...

Luckily you have a replacement.

brassco

brassco
after seeing these, i am seriously thinking of giving my girls a better living environment now...!

csyeung

csyeung
oh wow! This is great! Seeing Power of the Valkyrie is a bonus! That figure came out before I started collecting. Saw there was flaking though with some of the pleather they used. Been a while ever since i did the original artwork for the comic they used for the box.
My little experiment with my second main diorama Dgr1jm-de40292b-0e50-42fb-bd17-ebbf3cce747a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTNkMjRjYzktZGE2OC00MzE5LThlYzQtZmZkNTk4MDI2YmRhXC9kZ3Ixam0tZGU0MDI5MmItMGU1MC00MmZiLWJkMTctZWJiZjNjY2U3NDdhLmpwZyJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl19

Not sure if they ever used this piece for the comic

My little experiment with my second main diorama Dhlwkj-584117bf-869d-42fe-8e2a-723200d99825.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTNkMjRjYzktZGE2OC00MzE5LThlYzQtZmZkNTk4MDI2YmRhXC9kaGx3a2otNTg0MTE3YmYtODY5ZC00MmZlLThlMmEtNzIzMjAwZDk5ODI1LmpwZyJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl19

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you my friends.

Stryker2011 wrote:Seriously?! What is happening with all the bad news...

Luckily you have a replacement.

I know right.

The replacement car is a 2007 Impala SS with low mileage and is in excellent condition and is quite similar in color to my 2005 Impala SS which was totaled back in July 2014 and the fire car was also a 2005 Impala SS, I'm really hoping the curse of the 05's is now broken with this 07?

brassco wrote:after seeing these, i am seriously thinking of giving my girls a better living environment now...!

Oh yea our 1/6 ladies really like a nice living environment.

csyeung wrote:oh wow! This is great! Seeing Power of the Valkyrie is a bonus! That figure came out before I started collecting. Saw there was flaking though with some of the pleather they used. Been a while ever since i did the original artwork for the comic they used for the box.
My little experiment with my second main diorama Dgr1jm-de40292b-0e50-42fb-bd17-ebbf3cce747a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTNkMjRjYzktZGE2OC00MzE5LThlYzQtZmZkNTk4MDI2YmRhXC9kZ3Ixam0tZGU0MDI5MmItMGU1MC00MmZiLWJkMTctZWJiZjNjY2U3NDdhLmpwZyJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl19

Not sure if they ever used this piece for the comic

My little experiment with my second main diorama Dhlwkj-584117bf-869d-42fe-8e2a-723200d99825.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTNkMjRjYzktZGE2OC00MzE5LThlYzQtZmZkNTk4MDI2YmRhXC9kaGx3a2otNTg0MTE3YmYtODY5ZC00MmZlLThlMmEtNzIzMjAwZDk5ODI1LmpwZyJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl19

I love your artwork WOW, your such an amazing artist! Very Happy  

I hope you don't mind if I ask who is the character in your avatar?

csyeung

csyeung
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

I love your artwork WOW, your such an amazing artist! Very Happy  

I hope you don't mind if I ask who is the character in your avatar?

Thanks! Oh, that's Emma Frost in her black costume that she sported a few years back in the all new, all different xmen comic. Was a piece I did for a fan and I like how it turned out.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
csyeung wrote: Thanks! Oh, that's Emma Frost in her black costume that she sported a few years back in the all new, all different xmen comic. Was a piece I did for a fan and I like how it turned out.

Oh okay thanks, Very Nice, she looks great! Very Happy

Emma Frost is one of my one of my favorite xmen characters, a few months I built a new team I call The Psionic Five with Emma Frost as the White Queen and Dark Phoenix as their leader.

csyeung

csyeung
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

Emma Frost is one of my one of my favorite xmen characters, a few months I built a new team I call The Psionic Five with Emma Frost as the White Queen and Dark Phoenix as their leader.

Oh nice, who else is on the team? Psylocke? Any pictures?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Craig, I haven’t bought comics in a while, but I do check out some of the great art on DeviantArt occasionally. This is one of my favorites that you’ve done:

My little experiment with my second main diorama 8300b810

Sorry, BadWolf — I’m not intending to hijack your thread.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
So sorry about your car, BadWolf! It's awful when that happens. Our car broke down suddenly this past summer and it ended up being such a big hassle and expense to replace it, and really put a damper on our ability to do anything for a while. Glad you have a replacement, but sorry you had to deal with the stress!

And apologies... I had thought I'd commented on this dio already. It looks awesome and the figures suit the scenery perfectly. :'D I love all the decor, and can tell you put a lot of thought into it!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:Craig, I haven’t bought comics in a while, but I do check out some of the great art on DeviantArt occasionally. This is one of my favorites that you’ve done:

Thanks Stryker! I did that for my buddy. He composed the music for an indie game called Guns of Icarus and he used this for his album cover. It was a lot of fun to do, the game is co-op but based on steam punk fantasy. Too bad there aren't too many steampunk figures around. I just remember a clothing set a couple years ago and a steam punk jack the ripper figure i think.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
csyeung wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

Oh nice, who else is on the team? Psylocke?  Any pictures?

Actually Psylocke was the first figure I had acquired back last year then came Dark Phoenix last spring then with Flirty Girl Cosplay Clothing Set (Version 2.0) I was finally able to finish the rest of the team, the other team members are Scarlet Witch and Storm. (repurposed BBI CY Girls Ebony for now)

Here is a link to the first part of that story line, I hope to have the second part thread up sometime.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2991-the-psionic-team-newest-members-photos-heavy

Stryker2011 wrote:Craig, I haven’t bought comics in a while, but I do check out some of the great art on DeviantArt occasionally. This is one of my favorites that you’ve done:

No worries, I love this kind of artwork I'm glad you posted it, it looks like I should join DeviantArt sometime.

skywalkersaga wrote:So sorry about your car, BadWolf! It's awful when that happens. Our car broke down suddenly this past summer and it ended up being such a big hassle and expense to replace it, and really put a damper on our ability to do anything for a while. Glad you have a replacement, but sorry you had to deal with the stress!

And apologies... I had thought I'd commented on this dio already. It looks awesome and the figures suit the scenery perfectly. :'D I love all the decor, and can tell you put a lot of thought into it!

Thank you my friend, indeed I agree and I'm very sorry you had car trouble too.

No worries, I'm very happy you liked my diorama, that one was bit of a trial and error to get it where I liked it.

csyeung

csyeung
I checked it out, great work! I thought about getting that psyloke a few times, but the body they used just bugged me (on both the soosoo and toysera versions) and ended up not pulling the trigger.

I don't post that much on deviantart much anymore. It's got a confusing layout for people browsing. I just post on instagram and facebook these days. Artstation has some cool artwork as well, but it can be 3d/video game heavy.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
csyeung wrote:I checked it out, great work! I thought about getting that psyloke a few times, but the body they used just bugged me (on both the soosoo and toysera versions) and ended up not pulling the trigger.

I don't post that much on deviantart much anymore. It's got a confusing layout for people browsing. I just post on instagram and facebook these days. Artstation has some cool artwork as well, but it can be 3d/video game heavy.

Thank you my friend it's much appreciated, I'm not real impressed with SOOSOO TOYS bodies either, mine after partaking in her favorite extreme sport one too many times shelf-diving without a parachute and ended up snapping off her upper ankle post.

And thanks for the 411 on your art.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum