OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attack of the squirrels

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attack of the squirrels Empty Attack of the squirrels Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:23 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends, so sorry for my absence here. I will have time for my hobby and all the fantastic new Threads here soon. I made a quick Thread for theses  Mr. Z  squirrels. This is more a review than on a Threads in my style. But i hope i can give You Guys a smile here...

.... autumnal is comming and the littel cheeky nuisances hide nuts behind the bark of the Wood Golem. That itches the poor Golem. A Druidess trys to help him....

Cheers

Eph

Attack of the squirrels 00112
Attack of the squirrels 00212
Attack of the squirrels 00411

2Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:46 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wonderful. Really well done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Attack of the squirrels C8485110

3Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:27 am

csyeung

csyeung
Nice, the squirrels are really detailed!

4Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:12 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Adorable! I love this! And those squirrels seem to have turned out well. I'm sure you will continue to make great use of them. :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:40 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
D’awww, this is cute! Groovy looks brilliant with sone extra moss too!

6Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:00 am

blackpool

blackpool
Extremely cute and atmospheric!!! I love how you customized groot, he's so much more believable like that, he could nearly join the lord of the rings crew!

Thanks for sharing Eph!

7Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:25 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent! Love the photos, the figures, the posing, the background, everything. I had my doubts with the unarticulated little Mr Z statues of squirrels (however cute), but I think your experiment shows just how much fun one could have with them anyway. And welcome back.

8Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:24 am

Ovy

Ovy
blackpool wrote:Extremely cute and atmospheric!!! I love how you customized groot, he's so much more believable like that, he could nearly join the lord of the rings crew!

Thanks for sharing Eph!
Ye that's what I was thinking, so great/organic with the mossy bits. I really like these squirrels, haven't gotten over the price yet, though.

9Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:51 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
They are perfect for groot (or Treebeard) and you have made some great adorable pics with them Smile

10Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:09 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very Cool Eph! Very Happy

Great looking photos!

11Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:49 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I find so many new things to look at in this. The added moss on Groot; I like the wolf head on her staff; and the outfit details are gorgeous as always.

12Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:54 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Those squirrels are nice, your Groot is also great the moss makes him look alive and not like a dried up tree man. I wish we had squirrels (but perhaps I know nothing of what I'm saying) they sure are adorable little critters, our squirrels are actually mongoose but for whatever reason they get called that.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Attack of the squirrels 1f60e

13Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:59 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Squirrels are extremely cute, but keep in mind they can be quite destructive to property, including vehicles, buildings, and power converters. Anyway, like already said, Ephiane's scene is absolutely delightful.

14Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:25 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Friends, it´s just a Mr. Z Squirrel review Very Happy

Oh, Gube... You don´t like Ewoks and Squirrels ? I think You have to get hugged by some really cute furry creatures Laughing

15Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:17 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I actually like squirrels, just don't want them chewing through the power cables of my house or car. Smile

16Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:57 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
That is great. Love it.

17Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:37 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks All.
Gube, the squirrels eat Your electric wires because You forgot to give nuts to them.
It will stop them, maybe..... maybe You give nuts to them and the next day there are Onehundred Squirrels in Your backyard, eating all the nuts AND Your electric wires Laughing

18Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:53 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Thanks All.
Gube, the squirrels eat Your electric wires because You forgot to give nuts to them.
It will stop them, maybe..... maybe You give nuts to them and the next day there are Onehundred Squirrels in Your backyard, eating all the nuts AND Your electric wires Laughing

Well, you said it. I think they "eat" the electric wires because they mistake them for fine twigs for their nests. Actually I used to feed the squirrels (and especially the impressive and rare white squirrel -- not an albino) at my old apartment building all the time.

19Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:03 am

doodlehobby

Ephiane wrote:

Ok, I don't know... it looks like the squirrel doesn't want to be touched, holding up it's little paw and saying "hold it right there lady". LOL

20Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:51 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
doodlehobby wrote:
Ephiane wrote:

Ok, I don't know... it looks like the squirrel doesn't want to be touched, holding up it's little paw and saying "hold it right there lady". LOL

Haha!

“Woah! Woah! Woah! No touchy! NO TOUCHY!”

21Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:03 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good point about the squirrel squeaking "No means no!" although I'm pretty sure Ephiane meant it in a totally different way, as in "you just made contact" (Fierce Creatures).

22Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:44 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
The life of a woodland golem is hard!  Squirrels can be such adorable little bastards...

Enjoyed the hell out of this.  I kinda wanted to pick up the other squirrel set.  I have no planned use for it whatsoever, but this guy looks like he's dancing at a hardcore show in the mid 80's

Attack of the squirrels 22252010

Attack of the squirrels 8kDh

23Attack of the squirrels Empty Re: Attack of the squirrels Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:26 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic pics and figures! I love teh world you have created, filled with such fantastic characters!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum