OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

attack of the 50ft woman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1attack of the 50ft woman Empty attack of the 50ft woman Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:26 am

teamweapon

I am really quite surprised no company has put out this figure considering  it would be a real easy sell.
All you would have to do is find some tiny little vehicles to bung in the box and a propper moody sculpt haha.
then again what would i know Smile

attack of the 50ft woman Blur_811

2attack of the 50ft woman Empty Re: attack of the 50ft woman Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:33 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The 50 feet woman in 1/6 would still be larger than lifesize.

3attack of the 50ft woman Empty Re: attack of the 50ft woman Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:36 pm

teamweapon

TravelGuide wrote:The 50 feet woman in 1/6 would still be larger than lifesize.
WAAAYYYY larger!!
i guess i should have put this in non 1/6?
but i was just thinking about using a phicen figure.
Smile

4attack of the 50ft woman Empty Re: attack of the 50ft woman Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:09 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL that woman in the poster is a lot taller than 50ft, too, by the way. I mean, look at the regular people running around and their feet. Smile

5attack of the 50ft woman Empty Re: attack of the 50ft woman Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:56 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She didn’t appear that tall in the movie (closer to King Kong size). But getting say, Matchbox cars might actually work.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

attack of the 50ft woman C8485110

6attack of the 50ft woman Empty Re: attack of the 50ft woman Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:37 pm

davidd

davidd

At two inches per foot, which is 1/6 scale, you'd be looking at 100 inches for a "50 Foot Woman," or just a bit over 8 feet tall.

That's 2.5 meters.

That's a BIG Phicen figure!

7attack of the 50ft woman Empty Re: attack of the 50ft woman Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:10 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
I have that poster in the Ammo Arms Very Happy . I actually saw someone do a pic of the 50ft woman using a phicen, and 1/72 scale figures I believe set in a city scene, it was fantastic! Smile

8attack of the 50ft woman Empty Re: attack of the 50ft woman Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:13 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
You can still use a 1/6 scale figure to create a giant like Bam mentioned - which is also what Gundam builders do when creating their cityscape dioramas.  
Here's what I did a while back with my 1/6 scale custom sentinel figure placed against a smaller scale diorama.
attack of the 50ft woman 535VCu1

9attack of the 50ft woman Empty Re: attack of the 50ft woman Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:38 am

teamweapon

davidd wrote:

At two inches per foot, which is 1/6 scale, you'd be looking at 100 inches for a "50 Foot Woman," or just a bit over 8 feet tall.

That's 2.5 meters.

That's a BIG Phicen figure!

As i said i probably should have stuck this in the non one six section.

"LOL that woman in the poster is a lot taller than 50ft, too, by the way. I mean, look at the regular people running around and their feet"

LUCKY you!!! thats a VERY nice poster to own, wish i had one. Even though im not really a fan of 50s scifi movies i really like a lot of the posters, just not how much you have to pay to get them haha

i was just surprised no third party had come up with it tbh, as it would be an iconic figure but relatively easy to do Wink

10attack of the 50ft woman Empty Re: attack of the 50ft woman Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks excellent, Allotropos!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum