OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Female Agents of BAM HQ.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:29 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
In this thread I will post pics of my female Agents Of BAM, rather than start a new thread for each one,

The leader of my female agents is Jenna Louise Luvanna. She was my first 1/6 female, and has had many bodies since then. She is now on an S21b.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. 49133044731_06e463b2e1_c

2The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:48 pm

GregT

A-triple-plus on the figure and photo composition,
keep this thread rolling!

3The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:58 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Jenna looks great, not least because of the cool environment.

4The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:00 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like a cool figure, and the background is nicely done, too.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. C8485110

5The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:35 am

Diana

Diana
She is beautiful! So is the setting!
Is this another Triad head? I don't recognize it. (But I've not been in the hobby that long...)

6The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:45 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Thanks guys! you are all really kind. The background is mostly made up of plastic aquarium plants and a couple of 3D foam aquarium backdrops, plus the old screwed up brown paper trick, and a black sheet backdrop. The vehicle is of course a New Bright Ford F-50.
AerynDiana, yes she is another triad head, she was marketed as a triad otaku, a basic figure that came in a pink bikini. They are still about on ebay, but can be quite expensive now?

7The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:42 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Ahhh. Agent Jenna! One of my favorites.

8The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:45 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Ahhh.  Agent Jenna!  One of my favorites.  

bounce bounce bounce

9The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:17 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
I made this for fun a while back, but it does give an insight into Jenna's character. Hope you guys like it.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. 48705089891_22ca9c1162_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. 48716698738_31bd7172a6_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. 48717030541_11899758c9_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. 48717197777_803acc80a3_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. 48716688418_97bab68f45_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. 48717190732_d749b145d8_c

10The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:32 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Awesome work, Dal.

11The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:46 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting Q&A and nice photos.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. C8485110

12The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:07 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Awesome work, Dal.

Thanks Gary! Very Happy It was fun to do.

13The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:08 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Interesting Q&A and nice photos.

thank you Mark! glad you enjoyed the article Very Happy

14The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:46 am

rui

This is really awesome. The photo op/magazine interview was super cool. Very Happy

15The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:52 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
rui wrote:This is really awesome. The photo op/magazine interview was super cool. Very Happy

Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun putting it together, really pleased you enjoyed it bounce bounce

16The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:08 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done -- very artistic and I love the realistic, yet tongue-in-cheek content. I'm all for color, but the black and white worked out very nicely here.

By the way, for replying to multiple responses, you can hit all the "Multi-Quote" buttons in each respective post and then "postreply" at the end, which will let you type your own responses in-between them in a single post.

17The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:14 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Beautifully done -- very artistic and I love the realistic, yet tongue-in-cheek content. I'm all for color, but the black and white worked out very nicely here.

By the way, for replying to multiple responses, you can hit all the "Multi-Quote" buttons in each respective post and then "postreply" at the end, which will let you type your own responses in-between them in a single post.

Thanks very much, I glad you enjoyed it and got a chuckle from it? I often use colour, but here I thought I'd try black and white.

Thanks also for explaining the multi quote thing, I was trying to work it out Very Happy , Most helpful, thank you!

18The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:25 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It was very effectively done here. And welcome! Smile

19The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:21 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Okay, so I figured I would post a pic of each agent before going into more detail about each one. Here are a couple more.

Although trained as a full Agent Of BAM, Commander Rivers has put Poppy into a Public Relations position.
Poppy's job is to spin and report the activities of BAM HQ in a positive light.
She is a great journalist and photographer, and has really found her calling.
(Poppy is on an S33).

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. 50361794988_2d15372f71_c

Ruthless, cunning and extremely clever, Talia is one of the most dangerous members of BAM HQ. Although holding a position within the Agent's of BAM, she is in fact a double agent for Dr X!

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. 50362670497_8bcd2b1e6f_c

20The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:23 am

rui

Is that Poppy Parker?

Anyway, great sets and cool pics. Very Happy

BAMComix wrote:Although trained as a full Agent Of BAM, Commander Rivers has put Poppy into a Public Relations position.
(Poppy is on an S33).

21The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:25 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
rui wrote:Is that Poppy Parker?

Anyway, great sets and cool pics. Very Happy

BAMComix wrote:Although trained as a full Agent Of BAM, Commander Rivers has put Poppy into a Public Relations position.
(Poppy is on an S33).

Yeah, she is a fashion royalty Poppy Parker on a TBL S33 body. Really pleased you liked the pics, thank you! bounce

22The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:27 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Talia looks great, and looks like she found the most interesting spot in the office.

23The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:30 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Talia looks great, and looks like she found the most interesting spot in the office.

Thanks! Ah, yes Jake's desk, organized chaos! Very Happy Very Happy

24The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:26 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Those are some cool ladies.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Female Agents of BAM HQ. 1f60e

25The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:52 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Those are some cool ladies.

Thank you! Still quite a few to come yet Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum