OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Female Agents of BAM HQ.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:34 pm

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent. Just excellent. I love them, and the way you posed and shot them. Also appreciate the variety in design, and avoiding over-reliance on curvy sex appeal (which is beautiful but simply not interesting enough), in favor of more active, tough, and believable (even if in some cases fantasy) characters.

Many thanks Ian! that really means a lot! I really do try to round my characters out and convey that in my shots Very Happy . I am also thrilled that they are seen as characters, rather than relying on their sexuality bounce bounce bounce . More to come soon!

177The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:36 pm

BAD WOLF-787

Great looking pics and ladies!

178The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:27 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Cool shots and love the depth of field you manage to get out of them. Awesome stuff.

179The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:04 am

BAMComix

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Great looking pics and ladies!

Stryker2011 wrote:Cool shots and love the depth of field you manage to get out of them. Awesome stuff.

Thanks so much guys! So pleased you enjoyed the pics.

180The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:46 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
A few more random shots.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 51731077358_5d716b5062_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 51730015332_5ca0e1397c_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 51730015242_59f4120f9a_c

181The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:58 am

Diana

Diana
That Chris Evans sculpt is just so expressive and seems to work in every situation, though that may well be your good eye. Wink

Those red knuckles are a nice touch! Never noticed those before. Smile

182The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:48 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great characters (and figures thereof), great photography, and I just love getting lost in the cool details that show up all around.

183The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:04 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Great characters and an even cooler set design. 👌

184The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:39 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool new photos. Great set. Love the little Joe on the desk.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 C8485110

185The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:15 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Haha, love that robot in a jacket and that last pic of the lounging in the study.

186The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:45 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:That Chris Evans sculpt is just so expressive and seems to work in every situation, though that may well be your good eye. Wink

Those red knuckles are a nice touch! Never noticed those before. Smile

Thank you so much Diana Very Happy . I do like this version of the sculpt and I agree, it does have an expressive face. It has a wide neck, so sometimes leaves a noticeable gap in pics. So I often swap to the bearded version, as this doesn't suffer that problem. I can't take credit for the red knuckles, they came that way as part of a hands set.

GubernatorFan wrote:Great characters (and figures thereof), great photography, and I just love getting lost in the cool details that show up all around.

Thank you again Ian, your comments always encouraging, which means a lot bounce .

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Great characters and an even cooler set design. 👌

Thanks so much! Very Happy

Stryker2011 wrote:Cool new photos. Great set. Love the little Joe on the desk.

Cheers Mark! good eye to spot that small Joe! Very Happy Very Happy

187The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:33 am

Melancholia

I find it interesting how you integrated a Fashion Royalty head into the mix. The Jenna headsculpt is superbly beautiful and I enjoyed the magazine interview. I wish I could get into the imaginative world of action figures. Unfortunately I only dress, redress and take glamor shots of my figures, nothing action, no storylines or names....

188The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Melancholia wrote:I find it interesting how you integrated a Fashion Royalty head into the mix.  The Jenna headsculpt is superbly beautiful and I enjoyed the magazine interview.  I wish I could get into the imaginative world of action figures.  Unfortunately I only dress, redress and take glamor shots of my figures, nothing action, no storylines or names....

Thank you so much Melancholia! I always liked MiskertonicNick's version of Poppy Parker (Pollyanna), but I always wanted mine on a better articulated body. I used an S32 as it seemed closest to her actual body, and the best thing is the colour is a really good match too Very Happy . I am thrilled that you like Jenna, she was my first 1/6 female, an Otaku Triad (Badbog just posted in latest purchase one of the same series he picked up). The original bodies were awful, so Jenna has been through many bodies. I settled her on an S21b, yeah the colour is way off, but with a roll neck it works well.
I really enjoy your stuff you've posted so far, I just have an over active imagination lol! .
Again, thank so much for the amazing comment cheers cheers

189The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Jayden's Christmas Jumper (Sweater).

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 52566110437_a1b70442dc_c

190The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:29 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Striking and striking a pose. Sweet presents. And I can see why she needs the additional warmth offered by the drink in this cold time of year. Smile

191The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:55 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Ah, another wonderful Christmas jumper! I have to say I'm getting jealous. What lovely tiny gifts. Jayden is a beauty. The bottle of liquor looks delicious. Wink

192The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:54 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a nice sweater, and a really pretty girl. Nice job.

193The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:02 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Striking and striking a pose. Sweet presents. And I can see why she needs the additional warmth offered by the drink in this cold time of year. Smile

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Ephiane wrote:Ah, another wonderful Christmas jumper! I have to say I'm getting jealous. What lovely tiny gifts. Jayden is a beauty. The bottle of liquor looks delicious. Wink

Wink I will pass on your compliments to Jayden  bounce  bounce

Stryker2011 wrote:That’s a nice sweater, and a really pretty girl. Nice job.

Thanks Mark santa

A few more shots from the girls at Christmas rendeer rendeer rendeer

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 52566849169_9477184d6f_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 52567956792_2a26789143_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 52568694809_fef8a15ecf_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 52570862365_d7444bfab2_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 52570688894_5a657dd625_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 52572137437_9a21eac980_c
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 52573051945_c96eaeb5bb_c

santa santa santa

194The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:09 am

davidd

davidd
I really like the "pre-festivities" pic of the gifts stacked on the table in the empty living room.

195The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:I really like the "pre-festivities" pic of the gifts stacked on the table in the empty living room.

bounce bounce bounce Thanks Dave!

196The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:38 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice glimpses of holiday cheer. Who got the Legolas statue? Smile

197The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:47 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Oh, he seems to be the rooster in the henhouse. Great pictures!

198The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:55 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
What a great environment. And it definitely looks like he has his own Christmas harem.

199The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:38 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
The Christmas time shots are very nice, I think this is the first time I see 1/6 scale pajamas.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 1f60e

200The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:01 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice glimpses of holiday cheer. Who got the Legolas statue? Smile

Very Happy I'm not sure Ian tbh, but they do seem to be having fun santa

ElBundy wrote:Oh, he seems to be the rooster in the henhouse. Great pictures!

bounce bounce He is a lucky guy!

Stryker2011 wrote:What a great environment. And it definitely looks like he has his own Christmas harem.

Cheers Mark! it was a fun shoot.

Theboo-bomb wrote:The Christmas time shots are very nice, I think this is the first time I see 1/6 scale pajamas.

thanks so much!

santa santa I really hope you guys all had a fantastic Christmas1 rendeer rendeer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum