OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faithless Angels

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:18 am

BAMComix

ukshaun wrote:Vibrant. Good posing. Great background.

Thank you bounce bounce bounce

csyeung wrote:Band looks like it's shaping up really nice so far! I do like that you already have the instruments set up!

Cheers! I started to put it together quite a while back, it's just the two guys I am sort of now, but I am looking forward to putting them together Very Happy

brassco wrote:wow...if you post the first picture on the net, there might be people who thinks there's a new gal band on the market!

Brilliant...spare no details!

That's quite the compliment, thank you! Really pleased you have enjoyed it so far Very Happy

27Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:29 am

BAMComix

So the Faithless Angels had a change of plan, (well, I did after a chat with reverandspooky!  Very Happy ) they are now an all girl rock band! I have now made the bass player and lead guitarist, here they are,

Tasha Trujillo - Bass player.

Faithless Angels - Page 2 51006280171_6f1b319eb3_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51006275741_5a5f1f45a9_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51006375262_effda6333c_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51006264416_5a90c4bdc8_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51006258231_f8bd864d41_c

Peta Mustaine - Lead Guitarist

Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008017888_da82f34554_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008722041_e70d228d5e_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008835437_aba061223c_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008034968_1a460abdb6_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008861787_2fc473ebc1_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008757946_319b05413e_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008047158_2ff72fb01b_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008849132_681ce78f6f_c

Faithless Angels first gig! - "The Fallen Ones" Tour!

Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008195153_4aba930a50_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008897396_15c986273b_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008153368_0db56cb146_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008892346_e3a92ce3a2_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008886821_cf6152ac2c_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008885531_de1ddd49ae_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008882086_028cd11464_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008980057_7122985e4c_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008874896_9a27401e83_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008163853_1a5a0cd7a8_c
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51008864911_4b4fac140f_c

28Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:54 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
These ladies are awesome. Love the posing and camera angles. Need to see more of your drummer! It would be great if someone (anyone) would make hands appropriate for playing guitar (male and female) — or any instruments for that matter. I’d also like to see bigger drum kits (ie, more drums, cymbals, etc.) in 1/6th — the ones they make today are feared more toward Jazz or pre-to-mid 60s rock drummers. My own personal Kit only has 6 drums and 3 cymbals, and even that feels limiting sometimes — especially for Hard Rock and modern Pop.

29Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:00 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Excellent work on the figures and the photography. And still loving every glimpse of the diorama.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

30Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:11 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Great posing and beautiful pictures. The girls are pretty wild with their guitars.

31Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:25 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Love your ladies - such dynamic convincing posing... and all the details... cool stuff Cool

32Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:44 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:These ladies are awesome. Love the posing and camera angles. Need to see more of your drummer! It would be great if someone (anyone) would make hands appropriate for playing guitar (male and female) — or any instruments for that matter. I’d also like to see bigger drum kits (ie, more drums, cymbals, etc.) in 1/6th — the ones they make today are feared more toward Jazz or pre-to-mid 60s rock drummers. My own personal Kit only has 6 drums and 3 cymbals, and even that feels limiting sometimes — especially for Hard Rock and modern Pop.

Really pleased you like them! I will try and get some single images of Jasmine done for you a little later Very Happy . I do agree about the hands, better positioning would make the hands look so much more realistic. I guess the only way we could give them a larger drum kit would be to maybe custom two together? thinking about it, that would look cool!

GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent work on the figures and the photography. And still loving every glimpse of the diorama.

Thank you so much! So pleased you like them! I am sure there will be lots more pics soon!

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Great posing and beautiful pictures. The girls are pretty wild with their guitars.

Yeah, these girls know how to have a good time bounce bounce bounce

Illusion wrote:Love your ladies - such dynamic convincing posing... and all the details... cool stuff Cool

So pleased you like the ladies! I would like o do some portrait type pics of each of them, hopefully I will get a a chance soon! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

33Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:00 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
A few more pics, couple of shots for Stryker of Jasmine, and a few bonus pics too Very Happy

Faithless Angels - Page 2 51011472738_aa6292ee97_cJasmine Lee-Bonham - Drummer-Backing Vocals - Faithless Angels (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51011475673_9870d3d2d1_cJasmine Lee-Bonham - Drummer-Backing Vocals - Faithless Angels (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51012274442_22701c9cea_cTasha Trujillo - Bass Player - Faithless Angels by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51011469013_19049c8943_cKatrina Santos - Lead Singer-Rhythm Guitarist - Faithless Angels by Dal Lee, on Flickr

A few promo pics

Faithless Angels - Page 2 51012192706_1652a065b5_cFaithless Angels Promotional Pictures (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51012291317_2303fef465_cFaithless Angels Promotional Pictures (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51011484613_7f2d37ae95_cFaithless Angels Promotional Pictures (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51012296482_6cb12925ac_cFaithless Angels - The Fallen Ones Album Inlay Cover. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

34Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:19 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
That's a great band.

As Stryker said, it would be nice if there were hands for holding the instruments properly.

35Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:25 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks for the additional shots, Dal. Jasmine looks great, and I like the shout out in her last name to one of the greatest rock drummers.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Faithless Angels - Page 2 C8485110

36Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:33 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
TravelGuide wrote:That's a great band.

As Stryker said, it would be nice if there were hands for holding the instruments properly.

Yeah, the hands could e better, but we have to make do don't we sadly. Really pleased you liked the Faithless Angels Very Happy

Stryker2011 wrote:Thanks for the additional shots, Dal. Jasmine looks great, and I like the shout out in her last name to one of the greatest rock drummers.

No problem at all, I enjoyed doing the pics Very Happy . Ah, so you spotted my small tribute to one of my favourite bands. Who doesn't love a bit of Zep? Jasmine actually has a double barreled name, Lee refers to another Drummer, Tommy Lee from Motley Crue. Two other members of the band are also named after musicians from Rock/trash bands I like too. No prizes for knowing them but can anyone name them and the bands they played with? bounce bounce bounce

37Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:32 am

davidd

davidd
You've created some impressive action scenes here! Excellent posing! Dynamic camera angles! This is an energetic, "in your face" series of images! Outstanding work!

Deciding to go "all girls" with your band, at least for now, seems to have really inspired you in to a burst of creativity!

What can I say, other than to quote Billy Idol: More! More! More!

38Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:32 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:You've created some impressive action scenes here! Excellent posing! Dynamic camera angles! This is an energetic, "in your face" series of images! Outstanding work!

Deciding to go "all girls" with your band, at least for now, seems to have really inspired you in to a burst of creativity!

What can I say, other than to quote Billy Idol: More! More! More!

Thanks Dave! the shoot was a lot of fun too do! Its great to know that their attitude came across in the pics too bounce .
Creativity side, I have to thank the good reverend for that! After chatting with him and exchanging ideas it took me in a whole new direction with the Faithless Angels. To be honest, I can't see me changing the line up now, I am too happy with them cheers

39Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:36 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent details and "special effects." The black-and-white photo really gives this an added touch of realism.

40Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:40 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent details and "special effects." The black-and-white photo really gives this an added touch of realism.

Thanks! the idea came from when I was a lot younger and you could buy postcards of bands. I just wish I could get small band patches! Laughing

41Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:27 am

Diana

Diana
OMG they look great!! Instant fan girl here! Smile
Jas definitely needs a platform for her kit, so she won't disappear into the background. Gotta see the drummer on stage, too!

Beautiful well rounded characters you got there!

42Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:42 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:OMG they look great!! Instant fan girl here! Smile
Jas definitely needs a platform for her kit, so she won't disappear into the background. Gotta see the drummer on stage, too!

Beautiful well rounded characters you got there!

Thank you so much Diana! Could I ask who would be your fave? I do agree about Jas getting a platform for her when behind the drums is a must, she does kinda disappear behind the kit Sad . I think that's why Stryker asked for a few pics of her Very Happy . Again, thank you for the wonderful comment bounce bounce bounce

43Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:17 am

Diana

Diana
BAMComix wrote:Could I ask who would be your fave?
It's hard to beat ScarJo, so I fell in love with Tasha right away.
I'm not a big fan of blue, but Peta has a wonderful look as a blonde Asian with a beanie and all the rest of it!
I'm impressed with how you made the KT004 look tougher, yet she keeps her softness and is no doubt a pleasure for any interviewer. I can imagine Tasha being tough to get anything personal out of. I see Peta silently nodding a lot, being the more mysterious one. Smile
Jas is the cute one, obviously, so I relate to her the least, but she has an edge that seems very fitting for a drummer. I imagine her laughing loud, having learned to come out of her shell through the drumming. Smile

44Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:36 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:
I'm not a big fan of blue, but Peta has a wonderful look as a blonde Asian with a beanie and all the rest of it!
I'm impressed with how you made the KT004 look tougher, yet she keeps her softness and is no doubt a pleasure for any interviewer. I can imagine Tasha being tough to get anything personal out of. I see Peta silently nodding a lot, being the more mysterious one. Smile
Jas is the cute one, obviously, so I relate to her the least, but she has an edge that seems very fitting for a drummer. I imagine her laughing loud, having learned to come out of her shell through the drumming. Smile

Tasha is getting quite a following Very Happy , I have asked a few people and most pick out Tasha, but yeah, ScarJo was always gonna be hard o beat Very Happy .
I like your thoughts on their personalities, you pretty much summed up Peta in a nutshell Very Happy , a talented lead guitarist but says very little Laughing . in fact, you got them all spot on bounce bounce
Putting the lead singer together was a challenge, I wanted a sculpt that was pretty but had a bit of an edge, it looks as if I got it right, which is a huge relief bounce My singer is loosely styled on Taylor Momsen, the lead singer of the Pretty Reckless (Who I really like!).
I do agree about Jas, she is such a pretty sculpt. I spent days looking for a drummer sculpt and she jumped out to me as the drummer. I figured she is the youngest of the band.

45Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:47 am

Diana

Diana
BAMComix wrote:
Diana wrote:

Tasha is getting quite a following Very Happy , I have asked a few people and most pick out Tasha, but yeah, ScarJo was always gonna be hard o beat Very Happy .
I like your thoughts on their personalities, you pretty much summed up Peta in a nutshell Very Happy , a talented lead guitarist but says very little Laughing . in fact, you got them all spot on  bounce  bounce
Putting the lead singer together was a challenge, I wanted a sculpt that was pretty but had a bit of an edge, it looks as if I got it right, which is a huge relief bounce My singer is loosely styled on Taylor Momsen, the lead singer of the Pretty Reckless (Who I really like!).
I do agree about Jas, she is such a pretty sculpt. I spent days looking for a drummer sculpt and she jumped out to me as the drummer. I figured she is the youngest of the band.
Kat is probably also the one running the show, all organised and disciplined.
Jas loves the attention and the publicity.
Tasha hates the publicity and is in it for the love of the music. But the circus pays for the trips and the house so she plays along.
Peta doesn't even know how many are inspired by her. She is very settled and enjoys the company and the experience, even more than the music, which of course she excels at, because she always gives 100%. Kat is probably glad to have at least one she can rely on. (Jas is too all over the place, and Tasha just don't give a $h1t. Smile

46Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:14 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
Diana wrote:

I like your thoughts on their personalities, you pretty much summed up Peta in a nutshell Very Happy , a talented lead guitarist but says very little Laughing . in fact, you got them all spot on  bounce  bounce

Tasha hates the publicity and is in it for the love of the music. But the circus pays for the trips and the house so she plays along.
Peta doesn't even know how many are inspired by her. She is very settled and enjoys the company and the experience, even more than the music, which of course she excels at, because she always gives 100%. Kat is probably glad to have at least one she can rely on. (Jas is too all over the place, and Tasha just don't give a $h1t. Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You are so good at this Diana! I should get you to help me do an interview for them, much like I did with Jenna a while back Very Happy .

47Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:47 pm

Ovy

Ovy
I think my favourite would also be Tashacalypse, she has that Rrriot in her which Hotel owners will learn to fear one day.

I also love Peta's upside down horse rider on her belt buckle, her subliminal statement against patriarchal structures. She might not say much but she sends messages through her outfit choices.  She is the intellect of that group, no doubt.

48Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:56 pm

davidd

davidd
Ovy wrote:I also love Peta's upside down horse rider on her belt buckle, her subliminal statement against patriarchal structures.

scratch  And here I was thinking she was probably so drunk she could barely dress herself in time for the gig. Apparently I underestimated this band! Embarassed

("Subliminal statement against patriarchal structures" - I love it! study )

49Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:50 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ovy wrote:I think my favourite would also be Tashacalypse, she has that Rrriot in her which Hotel owners will learn to fear one day.

I also love Peta's upside down horse rider on her belt buckle, her subliminal statement against patriarchal structures. She might not say much but she sends messages through her outfit choices.  She is the intellect of that group, no doubt.

davidd wrote:
Ovy wrote:I also love Peta's upside down horse rider on her belt buckle, her subliminal statement against patriarchal structures.

scratch  And here I was thinking she was probably so drunk she could barely dress herself in time for the gig. Apparently I underestimated this band! Embarassed

("Subliminal statement against patriarchal structures" - I love it! study )

Thanks so much guys! Very Happy You know Ovy, I never thought anyone would pick up on Peta's buckle statement, great eye! I also like your analysis of Tasha! I think your right, she is definitely the wild child bounce bounce .

lol! @ Dave! that made me laugh!

50Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:19 am

Diana

Diana
BAMComix wrote:
Diana wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
Diana wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  You are so good at this Diana! I should get you to help me do an interview for them, much like I did with Jenna a while back Very Happy .
I'm hard to pin down, timing wise, but you're welcome to try! Wink

51Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:45 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
Diana wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
Diana wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  You are so good at this Diana! I should get you to help me do an interview for them, much like I did with Jenna a while back Very Happy .
I'm hard to pin down, timing wise, but you're welcome to try! Wink

I may well take you up on our offer, when I get a bit of free time again bounce . Thank you!

52Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:26 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Faithless Angels - Page 2 51019172246_7e4866bc01_c

Faithless Angels - Page 2 51019175371_2332e7d8bc_c

53Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:27 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool new photos -- and it's not everyone who can make figures sitting down look so natural!

54Faithless Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:45 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Cool Party after.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum