OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toyanxiety sale on atm

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toyanxiety sale on atm Empty Toyanxiety sale on atm Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:39 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Just in case anyone didn't know but the annual Toyanxiety sale is on atm 40% off storewide. Goes on until Nov 25 5pm Arizona time. Grabbed myself some parted out stuff for future kitbashes.

2Toyanxiety sale on atm Empty Re: Toyanxiety sale on atm Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:48 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It was nice of you to share with everyone. I got some stuff, too, after a period of buying nothing...

3Toyanxiety sale on atm Empty Re: Toyanxiety sale on atm Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:50 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Haha, I admit, I'm an enabler for fellow collectors. Hope you got some cool stuff!

4Toyanxiety sale on atm Empty Re: Toyanxiety sale on atm Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:08 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Appreciate the head's up on this! I hooked up a bunch of loot the other night after seeing this, some of which is giving me some new ideas...

5Toyanxiety sale on atm Empty Re: Toyanxiety sale on atm Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:10 pm

csyeung

csyeung
No problems, I would have gotten more stuff myself, but i forgot about some of the accessories, but they are so efficient, my original order was already packed and shipped by the next day. Ah well, next time.

6Toyanxiety sale on atm Empty Re: Toyanxiety sale on atm Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:39 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
csyeung wrote:Just in case anyone didn't know but the annual Toyanxiety sale is on atm 40% off storewide. Goes on until Nov 25 5pm Arizona time. Grabbed myself some parted out stuff for future kitbashes.

Yeah, I did too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum