OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURRENTLY ON SALE

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty CURRENTLY ON SALE Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:56 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Several of our members have shared sale information at various retailers on several recent occasions. I'm creating this thread as a convenient single place to post such information from now on. Please feel free to post the relevant details as they come up. Any purchases are, of course, between the customer and the respective shop, and we cannot provide any binding or authoritative advice or endorse any particular business.

For a non-exhaustive list of (and links to) retailers believed to be reputable, see the Online Retailers List.

2CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Black Ops Toys 30% off Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:00 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Black Ops Toys 30% off sale still going on as of January 5, 2021. The sale code is GOODBYE2020. The website typically has weekly sales ranging between 12 and 15%, but this is a more sizable discount that some of you may find useful. Generally speaking, their parted-out item pricing and shipping are high (for smaller purchases at the time of smaller sales, you might want to compare the pricing through their eBay store) but they carry a number of difficult to find items, so this more substantial sale may make it particularly worthwhile.

https://www.blackopstoys.com/

3CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:20 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
There is another Toy Anxiety 45% off sale going on at the moment, see the information below.

Special Announcement!

It's that time of year again!

The weather is warming up, the flowers are starting to bloom, and we need more shelf space!

It's Time for Toy Anxiety's Spring Cleaning Sale 2021!

Spring-Cleaning-Sale-The-Oreck-Store-768x458.jpg

Starting Thursday March 25, 2021 at 5:00pm Arizona Time and running until April 1st, 2021 at 5:00pm Arizona Time everything on the website will be 45% off!

The discount will automatically be deducted from your total at check-out, No coupon needed!

After the rough year we've all had, it's about time!

Thank you from everyone here at Toy Anxiety for all your business during this past year!

https://toyanxiety.com/

4CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:39 am

ZombieTestSubject

Thanks for the heads up.

5CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:49 am

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Appreciate these links, GF! I just made a small order at Toy Anxiety and always happy for ANY discount, let alone 45% off! Also shipping was like $4, so not too bad! THANKS!

6CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:29 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm very happy it was helpful!

7CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:07 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, GF. I just scored a headsculpt with that deal. ^.^

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

8CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:10 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Thanks, GF. I just scored a headsculpt with that deal. ^.^

Excellent. Happy it was helpful. I got a couple of things myself, although there wasn't a whole lot that I wanted that I hadn't bought already at full price. But it is very nice of them to offer these big sales.

9CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:01 pm

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm very happy it was helpful!

Well, the first order was a smaller one, but I just made a second order (I should have just taken my time to save an extra $4 off shipping) that was a bit larger.

My only concern is if those brands that I ordered will work with my TBL bodies. Such as the Flagset brand female hands, Play Toy brand female racing suit and Soosoo Toys male ball joint shoes. I probably should have researched a bit more, but if they don’t work I suppose I could always sell them!

10CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:06 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
collectorofmany wrote:Well, the first order was a smaller one, but I just made a second order (I should have just taken my time to save an extra $4 off shipping) that was a bit larger.

I feel like that all the time! However, the awesome thing about Toy Anxiety is that in cases like this they would usually combine your orders for postage and refund you the extra shipping (or part of it, if the total for postage has changed due to volume/weight). So if you are placing these orders on the same day, chances are they will take care of you this way.

11CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:11 pm

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
GubernatorFan wrote:I feel like that all the time! However, the awesome thing about Toy Anxiety is that in cases like this they would usually combine your orders for postage and refund you the extra shipping (or part of it, if the total for postage has changed due to volume/weight). So if you are placing these orders on the same day, chances are they will take care of you this way.

That’s great news! I was actually about to email them and ask if they could do that, but figured it wasn’t worth the effort over a measly four bucks! Lol!

If they do then awesome, but if not then it’s not a huge deal to me...

12CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:17 pm

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
GubernatorFan wrote:I feel like that all the time! However, the awesome thing about Toy Anxiety is that in cases like this they would usually combine your orders for postage and refund you the extra shipping (or part of it, if the total for postage has changed due to volume/weight). So if you are placing these orders on the same day, chances are they will take care of you this way.

And you were correct! After Toy Anxiety shipped the second order (placed on same day) they sent me a refund for all of one orders shipping costs minus like 50¢. Early AM last night I placed a third order (after I got to like page 110—over 30 items per page—I called it a night & ordered) and then placed yet another order this morning, so I expect some of that fourth and final order to come back as well.

I tell ya what, this 45% off sale at Toy Anxiety is epic!! Thank you ever so much for the links!

13CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:20 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
collectorofmany wrote:And you were correct! After Toy Anxiety shipped the second order (placed on same day) they sent me a refund for all of one orders shipping costs minus like 50¢. Early AM last night I placed a third order (after I got to like page 110—over 30 items per page—I called it a night & ordered) and then placed yet another order this morning, so I expect some of that fourth and final order to come back as well.

I tell ya what, this 45% off sale at Toy Anxiety is epic!! Thank you ever so much for the links!

You are very welcome (and sorry if it makes you spend more -- but you are saving money if you were going to get these things anyway)! Happy to help. Smile

14CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:10 am

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Black Ops Toys is currently running a 13% off (I mean it's something, right?) in stock items, including mint in box.

"Use coupon GIMME13 & save 13% on most in stock product including MIB"

www.blackopstoys.com

(No clue when it ends, couldn't find it but the code worked in my cart.)

15CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:45 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
collectorofmany wrote:Black Ops Toys is currently running a 13% off (I mean it's something, right?) in stock items, including mint in box.

This is true, but keep in mind Black Ops Toys is always running some discount, ranging usually between 10% and 15%. Occasionally they go up to 20%, rarely more. So it is worth checking (the different discounts seem to run from mid-week to mid-week, or something like that), but probably not something worth advertising here, unless it is one of their rare more massive discounts.

16CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:03 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
TOY ANXIETY just began a 50% off sale on their stock --

The entire website will be 50% off!

The discount will automatically deducted at check-out! No coupon necessary!

The sale will run from July 24th 5:00pm (Arizona) to July 31st 2021 at 5:00pm (Arizona)!

https://toyanxiety.com

Also, BLACK OPS TOYS has a 25% off summer sale --

www.blackopstoys.com

17CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:50 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Thanks for the heads up. I spent some time on Toy Anxiety, but I’ve found that a good rule of thumb is “If you didn’t want bad enough to buy it at full price, you don’t want it bad enough to buy it at a discount either.”

Black Ops is another matter though, because I have been wanting to pick up the grenade launchers, tac lights, and suppressors to finish off Mandi and Cara’s HK416s and I needed a Beretta for the Ada Wong I’m fixin’ to buy (as they say here in the South), so this was a good time to get that all wrapped up.

18CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:15 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks for the heads up. I could only find one thing I wanted at the moment on BOT. Toy Anxiety is a bit of pain. If you’re not on there every 5 seconds the likelihood of finding what you really want is near impossible. Black Ops kind of sucks as they are a lot like scalpers/speculators in that they seriously Jack up their prices to insane amounts, especially on boxed sets, but I found a blaster rifle I can use in place of the Avatar one I had for my made-up Star Wars female.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

CURRENTLY ON SALE C8485110

19CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:08 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Stryker2011 wrote:Toy Anxiety is a bit of pain. If you’re not on there every 5 seconds the likelihood of finding what you really want is near impossible.

I was wondering how they came up with that name.

20CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:29 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Xavion2004 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Toy Anxiety is a bit of pain. If you’re not on there every 5 seconds the likelihood of finding what you really want is near impossible.

I was wondering how they came up with that name.

CURRENTLY ON SALE Giphy

He who dies with the most toys wins!

CURRENTLY ON SALE C8485110

21CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:46 pm

csyeung

csyeung
aw man, i was just on toyanxiety this week. I always miss the dates for their sales and there's always an item that is out of stock! =/

edit: everything that was in my cart is out of stock lol. I've only caught it once or twice when the sale goes live. Ah well, saved some money.

22CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:08 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, the name Toy Anxiety is remarkably apt. If you are really looking for something, you have to stalk it, and it is nerve wrecking and unsuccessful a good 2/3 of the time. But they do generally have better prices and cheaper shipping, though not always.

23CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:37 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
That’s the ironic thing about Black Ops Toys.   The prices are marked up to the point where even with a 25% discount they’re more expensive than some other sites, but the flip side is that because their prices are so high, at least they have a pretty nice selection day in and day out.

That can be nice to have around at times. Like today…I needed a Beretta. Checked a few other sites, little to nothing, mainly nothing. I went to Black Ops, and I had several to choose from.

24CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:56 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Xavion2004 wrote:That’s the ironic thing about Black Ops Toys.   The prices are marked up to the point where even with a 25% discount they’re more expensive than some other sites, but the flip side is that because their prices are so high, at least they have a pretty nice selection day in and day out.

I agree. I picked up something I had long given up on, it was way overpriced, but with the 25% discount I told myself it was worth it. Smile I didn't have a bunch of absolutely must-have items on Toy Anxiety this time around (if I did, I would not have chanced it waiting for a sale), but was able to pick up a bunch of medieval-ish and modern gear and outfits (like shoes) that I often forego because I can't talk myself into needing them at the usual price. But when it's sale time, I figure it is worth splurging for things that will come useful.

25CURRENTLY ON SALE Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:51 am

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Thanks for the heads up. I was able to finally finish up the motorcycle clothing for Cameron with this sale, but I do still need to get her the bike. I also picked up a few other things just because. And I’m with you on you have to stalk it, and thanks to the measurement post of the TBL body guide thread, I was able to remove an un-useable item in my cart. Hopefully the rest will fit my buxom lady! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum