OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which stores are having Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PitViper

PitViper
I read in a different thread about KG Hobby and Giantoy having sales, but are there other online retailers having sales?

Please add your intel; I'm sure the entire community will appreciate it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Timewalker is doing BF right now.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Which stores are having Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales? C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
I just found out sugotoys has 10% off in stock and 40 off selected items (wasnt a lot for selected items), but usually they are more expensive and there's shipping unless youre in Australia.

Sideshow has 10 percent off in stock items (restricted to lower priced items , but does include most hot toys). use code 10BF20

They also have $100 select high end items (includes hulkbuster) use code bf100.

Both before shipping and taxes. You can also use your reward points with code, but cannot combine code with an existing promo code.(ie x off with free shipping etc)

Wasn't anything i didnt have that I wanted so I don't think I'm getting anything from sideshow.

I'll post more if I find any more.

csyeung

csyeung
Blackoptoys has 25% off with code fridaysave25  . They are usually overpriced though but they may also have rare stuff because of that fact.

Rattlesnake toys has 20% off, discount applied in cart. I've never used, but they also offer parted out stuff.

Monkey Depot 10% off 65 20% off 100 loose parts. I've never used, but they stock a bunch of loose stuff.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you guys for the info. I was checking out Timewalker Toys and among other cool things they had on consignment a Sideshow 2007 sixth-scale Jabba (sans throne, accessories, or Salacious Crumb) which almost tempted me enough to buy. For once I exercised self-restraint. But if someone is looking for him...

csyeung

csyeung
Giantoy Black friday sales are up check out the link below for what they are:

Giantoy black friday sale

csyeung

csyeung
Onesixthoutfitters 15 dollars off instock figure or clothing set code:OSOBF2020

I've never used them. They are in US I think.

PitViper

PitViper
Thanks for all that intel guys!!! Took advantage of some of those sales.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
BlackOps Toys is having a CyberMonday deal: a 30% off on loose gear and some neat discount on selected boxed figures. There's 2 Triad Toys figures being sold for $35.
The code for the discount is CYBERMONDAYSALE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum