OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The FORD F-150's / The fleet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty The FORD F-150's / The fleet Tue 8 Dec 2020 - 14:13

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
My third Black FORD F-150 and it almost looks like second Black FORD F-150 but has opening doors, hood and tailgate. It arrived about a month ago.

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2HFBtF3xAChVkHosted on Fotki

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2HFBt8oxAChVkHosted on Fotki

The three FORD F-150 THUNDERS.

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2HFBY2UxAChVkHosted on Fotki
The black one on the right is the fist one.

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2HFBYuoxAChVkHosted on Fotki

The fourth black FORD F-150 is the original one (Mud Slinger) that started it all.

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2HFBYe9xAChVkHosted on Fotki

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2HFBYKoxAChVkHosted on Fotki

And the rest of the fleet.

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2HFBYAuxAChVkHosted on Fotki

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2HFBY73xAChVkHosted on Fotki

Thank You for looking

Bad Wolf

2The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Tue 8 Dec 2020 - 17:03

GregT

dang, dude! charge some batteries and pull the trigger on those baddies!
pretty good crash at the end of the one-lap race at 13:30--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t8x_jhVldU
excellent fleet, man, you could put on your own truck show

3The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Tue 8 Dec 2020 - 17:50

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GregT wrote:dang, dude! charge some batteries and pull the trigger on those baddies!
pretty good crash at the end of the one-lap race at 13:30--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t8x_jhVldU
excellent fleet, man, you could put on your own truck show

Thank you, unfortunately only one or two of them may be usable, most of them didn't even come with batteries or chargers, they were sold as parts only.

Very cool video, thanks for sharing.

4The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Tue 8 Dec 2020 - 19:17

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Your ladies are ready for some post-apocalyptic mechanized infantry with all them cool vehicles. And we know they have motorcycle support. Smile

5The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Tue 8 Dec 2020 - 19:58

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Your ladies are ready for some post-apocalyptic mechanized infantry with all them cool vehicles. And we know they have motorcycle support. Smile

Thanks, that's very true, Red Sonja will only use her trusty motorcycle plus there are 4 Polaris ATVs too.

Chloey is already planning her next Wabbit hunting trip for 2021 but she thinks she will need a few more weapons (a lot) this time.

6The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Wed 9 Dec 2020 - 8:16

BAMComix

BAMComix
so COOL!!!!!

7The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Wed 9 Dec 2020 - 11:11

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow! That is quite the collection of vehicles. Very cool. When’s the next photo story with all of these? Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The FORD F-150's / The fleet C8485110

8The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Thu 10 Dec 2020 - 14:27

Ovy

Ovy
Oh didn't know you had so many, nice. Those oversized 'murican wheels make them look a lot more in scale.

9The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Thu 10 Dec 2020 - 16:08

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
BAMComix wrote:so COOL!!!!!

Thanks.

Stryker2011 wrote:Wow! That is quite the collection of vehicles. Very cool. When’s the next photo story with all of these? Wink

Thank you, hopefully some time next year.

Ovy wrote:Oh didn't know you had so many, nice. Those oversized 'murican wheels make them look a lot more in scale.

Thanks.

10The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Thu 10 Dec 2020 - 16:26

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's really cool, could probably make a parade with all of them.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The FORD F-150's / The fleet 1f60e

11The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Thu 10 Dec 2020 - 16:52

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Theboo-bomb wrote:That's really cool, could probably make a parade with all of them.

Thanks, well next year I'm thinking about on doing another photo shoot with them but with the 4 or 5 motorcycles and the ATVs and weaponed up. probability (similar to last time)

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2JfZDkkxAChVkHosted on Fotki

12The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Wed 3 Feb 2021 - 17:31

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Chloey's newest ride (at least to her) but she prefers shooting over to driving.

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2H8b8SexAChVkHosted on Fotki

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2ubus1FxAChVkHosted on Fotki
  Chloey's previous ride.

A quick test photo for Chloey's upcoming Wabbit hunting trip for 2021.

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2HdQpduxAChVkHosted on Fotki

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2H8b8VZxAChVkHosted on Fotki
She still working out her plans for her next Wabbit hunting trip.

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2uT74T8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
The gigantic carnivorous Wabbits, nearly bullet bulletproof. (one of dozens)

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2uT74Z2xAChVkHosted on Fotki

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2uT74B3xAChVkHosted on Fotki

Disclaimer: No rabbits were hurt during that photo shoot or in the future.

13The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Wed 3 Feb 2021 - 18:18

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wait a minute... are your vehicles part rabbit DNA? Because they are multiplying like them! Wink Great shot with the rabbit. Has one ever tried to interact with your figures and vehicles?

14The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Wed 3 Feb 2021 - 18:47

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Wait a minute... are your vehicles part rabbit DNA? Because they are multiplying like them! Wink Great shot with the rabbit. Has one ever tried to interact with your figures and vehicles?

LOL almost, actually recently I am also been considering getting a couple of those M&C Toy Centre Hummers too. (World Peacekeepers)

Thank you about with the rabbit photo that one was a difficult one to get, I haven't tried that yet, there are 3 wild rabbit that like live around my front yard, I should try that sometime.

15The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 0:08

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nice collections, of vehicles and ladies.
I love the picture with the rabbit!

16The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 0:46

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
TravelGuide wrote:Nice collections, of vehicles and ladies.
I love the picture with the rabbit!

Thank you.

Here are a few more photos with the rabbits.

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2JmCfbyxAChVkHosted on Fotki

The FORD F-150's / The fleet 2v2uT74y2xAChVkHosted on Fotki

17The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 1:29

shazzdan

shazzdan
Very cool. It takes true dedication to find enough space for a 1:6 vehicle collection. The mutant giant rabbit looks intimidating.

18The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 2:27

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great collection of trucks— the rabbit shots are really cool, too.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The FORD F-150's / The fleet C8485110

19The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 4:39

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Awesome. In the first picture I would have probably cropped it a bit, to take the tractors out of it. Now they distract a bit.

20The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 8:07

BAMComix

BAMComix
It's an impressive group of vehicles!

21The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 8:59

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Only 3 rabbits? Maybe they are the same sex. You don't want to get overrun. I love it when you manage to get them in the shots with the figures. Yes, there is a difference in scale, but we've already determined they are oversize mutants. Smile

22The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 9:17

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, when you said fleet, you actually meant a fleet!!! That is a LOT of vehicles!! affraid

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

23The FORD F-150's / The fleet Empty Re: The FORD F-150's / The fleet Fri 5 Feb 2021 - 20:12

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you all for the great comments it's very much appreciated.

shazzdan wrote:Very cool. It takes true dedication to find enough space for a 1:6 vehicle collection. The mutant giant rabbit looks intimidating.

That is very true they do take a lot of space, have them scattered throughout the house. (at least in 4 different rooms)

TravelGuide wrote:Awesome. In the first picture I would have probably cropped it a bit, to take the tractors out of it. Now they distract a bit.

I think I may have a cropped version of that same photo somewhere that I that guess I could have used instead.

They were a very small part of a much larger photo shoot / photo story that I did on my other forum back in the summer of 2016.

BAMComix wrote:It's an impressive group of vehicles!

GubernatorFan wrote:Only 3 rabbits? Maybe they are the same sex. You don't want to get overrun. I love it when you manage to get them in the shots with the figures. Yes, there is a difference in scale, but we've already determined they are oversize mutants. Smile

Those 3 rabbits are just the ones that like to hang around the yard and the driveway and they think they own the place, there been times when I've came home and found one lying stretched out in front of the garage door (in the shade) and they just look at me, oh it's just you go away, there many more just north of the place.

skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, when you said fleet, you actually meant a fleet!!! That is a LOT of vehicles!! affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]