OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Threezero and Hasbro are excited to reveal Ranger Slayer, the popular villain from the Power Rangers comic books by Boom! Studios! The 1/6 scale Ranger Slayer is a limited edition articulated figure, exclusive in North America to PREVIEWS with a smaller allocation reserved for threezero Events. Standing approximately 11 3/8" tall with a hand-tailored fabric costume, cloak, pauldron, and unique Ranger Slayer helmet, the figure includes a utility belt, Blade Blaster and holster, Bow of Darkness, arrow, and interchangeable hands. Don't miss out on adding the Ranger Slayer to your Power Rangers collection! Final product may vary from prototype images. Limited to 1,500 pieces in North America.

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure 11620
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure 2952
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure 3634
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure 4573
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure 5542
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure 6507
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure 7491
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure 8463
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure 9447
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure 10424
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure 11621

#newproduct #Threezero #Hasbro #MightyMorphinPowerRangers #RangerSlayer #female #TV

csyeung

csyeung
I was never a big power rangers fan, but this looks pretty cool!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, it looks well done.

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
The figure may not necessarily be available from all 1:6 vendors.

Why?

It's a Diamond Comics Distribution / Previews "exclusive".

What does that mean?

If a 1:6 vendor have an account with Diamond, then they'll be able to order it.  However, given the limited production run, not all vendor accounts with Diamond may receive what they're ordering as the likelihood of high profile accounts (i.e., those who spend $$$ with Diamond) will receive preferential treatment first in terms of allocation.

If you absolutely, positively, and undeniably want one, then I recommend getting a pre-order with a known, proven, and reputable 1:6 vendor that is taking pre-orders for it.

The MSRP is $140.00 to $150.00 USD.

Of course, feel free to disregard the proceeding and experience the possible unwanted consequences and learn the hard way.

I now return to the darkness and observe.

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero & Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Ranger Slayer PX 1/6 Scale Action Figure 23116610

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum