OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe: Camo Storm Shadow action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hasbro and Threeezero are pleased to announce that 1/6 (Snow Camouflage) White Ghost will be the next Special Forces 1/6 collector's collection of dolls to be launched by Threeezero. Special Forces 1/6 (Snow Camouflage) White Ghost is an exclusive product in North America and the United Kingdom, and a small amount of quota will be reserved for events in Asia. 1/6 (Snow Camouflage) of threezero's White Ghost dolls is inspired by the 1988 "White Ghost v2" doll. During this iteration, the White Ghost leaves the Cobra Organization and relocates to a remote mountainous area to hide, occasionally joining Snake's Eye on special missions. Special Forces 1/6 (Snow Camouflage) The White Ghost Collectible Doll is about 12 inches (30 cm) tall, features a dedicated highly movable body with a highly realistic seamless elbow arm and tailor-made snow camouflage costume, and is equipped with a full set of equipment, including 1 double stick, 1 recurve bow, 1 arrow barrel, 4 bows and arrows, 2 samurai squirrels, 3 military pouches, and 4 interchangeable hands (including 1 pair of fists with long claws). Pre-order Price: 159 USD / 1,030 RMB / 1,236 HKD /17,487 JPY GI JOE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. (C)2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro. *Shipping Date: Expected Q3 2022. *Shipping fees are billed based on the weight/size of the product and the delivery area. *Prices do not include customs duties, taxes or other customs clearance fees. *All orders without payment will be cancelled after the pre-sale. *All orders are not transferable to a third party. *Pictures are for reference only, and the products are subject to the actual goods of the final goods. *This product contains small parts that may be suffocating and should only be used by people over 15 years of age. Product Specifications: Officially authorized by Hasbro; Height about 12 inches (30 cm) tall; 22 movable joints; Detailed white ghost face styling Extremely highly true seamless elbow joint arm Trappings: White tank top hoodie "Lan Shadow Clan" badge Camouflage sleeves and trousers Wrist pads belt sash Gaiters boots Fittings: 1 double-knuckle stick 1 recurve bow 2 quivers 2 samurai slugs and sheaths 3 military bags 4 bows and arrows 4 pairs of interchangeable hands A pair of clenched fists A couple of relaxation A pair of double knuckle sticks and samurai tassels are used exclusively A pair of boots for holding bows and arrows Materials: ABS, PC, PVC, and fabric Packing size: ~(W170 x H350 x D80)mm (1kg)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe: Camo Storm Shadow action figure 15581111
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe: Camo Storm Shadow action figure 15581310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe: Camo Storm Shadow action figure 15581510
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe: Camo Storm Shadow action figure 15581711
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe: Camo Storm Shadow action figure 15582010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe: Camo Storm Shadow action figure 15582110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe: Camo Storm Shadow action figure 15582310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe: Camo Storm Shadow action figure 15582610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe: Camo Storm Shadow action figure 15582710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe: Camo Storm Shadow action figure 15580812

#newproduct #Threezero #GIJoe #Camo #StormShadow #male #Hasbro

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks really good, although, to be honest, to the uninitiated, a lot of these look the same. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
I don't remember wolverine cosplaying stormshadow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum