OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers – 1/6 Core Rangers + Green Ranger

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These are sold individually, or as a 6 pack.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers – 1/6 Core Rangers + Green Ranger Six-Pack

Product Details:

Officially licensed by Hasbro
Approximately 12″ (30cm) tall
Fully-articulated collectible figure
~34 Points of Articulation
Hand-tailored fabric clothing
Costume:

One Mighty Morphin helmet
One fabric outfit
One utility belt
One Blade Blaster holster
One pair of boots
Four Pairs of Interchangeable Hands: One pair of Fists, one pair Relaxed, one pair for holding Melee Weapons, and one pair for holding Firearms.
Accessories:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers — 1/6 Black Ranger

One Blade Blaster (can convert into blade or sidearm form)
One Power Axe
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers — 1/6 Blue Ranger

One Power Lance (can split into a pair of trident-shaped blades)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers — 1/6 Green Ranger

One Dragon Shield
One Dragon Dagger
One Sword of Darkness
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers — 1/6 Pink Ranger

One Power Bow
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers — 1/6 Red Ranger

One Power Sword
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers — 1/6 Yellow Ranger

Two Power Daggers

NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers – 1/6 Core Rangers + Green Ranger All_ra10
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers – 1/6 Core Rangers + Green Ranger All_ra11
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers – 1/6 Core Rangers + Green Ranger Ranger10
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers – 1/6 Core Rangers + Green Ranger Ranger12
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers – 1/6 Core Rangers + Green Ranger Ranger11
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers – 1/6 Core Rangers + Green Ranger Ranger13
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers – 1/6 Core Rangers + Green Ranger Ranger14

#newproduct #Hasbro #Threezero #MightyMorphinPowerRangers #male #female #TVseries

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wait, what, no unmasked faces? Smile And Hasbro's getting into higher-end stuff (though obviously that part would be ThreeZero)? Power Ranger (and related) popularity seems to be on an upsurge, either that or they are running out of other ideas.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I already wondered in the other thread whats up with Hasbro now. But so far they are just giving the licence. But lets see how far those cooperation will go in the future

doodlehobby

GubernatorFan wrote:Wait, what, no unmasked faces? Smile And Hasbro's getting into higher-end stuff (though obviously that part would be ThreeZero)? Power Ranger (and related) popularity seems to be on an upsurge, either that or they are running out of other ideas.
Maybe starting to hit the nostalgic adult collectors that grew up with this. Though, I'm guessing this genre is still popular in Japan. Considering Bandai has released a lot of Power Ranger products over the years (SHF and SoC).

agentghost

agentghost
next will be 1/6 Marvel Legend and Star Wars .. oh wait, Star Wars?!??!

csyeung

csyeung
I'm not a power rangers fan, but these look pretty good and I saw the price points on these are really good too. What are the differences between these and the Ace toys version that came out last year?

doodlehobby

csyeung wrote:I'm not a power rangers fan, but these look pretty good and I saw the price points on these are really good too. What are the differences between these and the Ace toys version that came out last year?
Besides the obvious being an unlicensed VS licensed product? :p

There seems to be slight differences between the 2 based on pictures and reviews. Not sure how accurate it is to the source material though as I haven't seen it in a long time. Also dependent on the source material taken (US VS Japan; yes there were some differences between the 2 IIRC).

csyeung

csyeung
doodlehobby wrote:
Besides the obvious being an unlicensed VS licensed product? :p

There seems to be slight differences between the 2 based on pictures and reviews. Not sure how accurate it is to the source material though as I haven't seen it in a long time. Also dependent on the source material taken (US VS Japan; yes there were some differences between the 2 IIRC).

Haha true, the price point I think are similar between the unlicensed and licensed. I have a collector friend that just bought a power rangers cover that featured over 100 different power rangers! (spans 4 covers i think). Anyone ever take on 1/6 Gatchaman (battle of the planets) other than takara back in the day?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum