OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy 2021, i don't wanna remember 2020!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy 2021, i don't wanna remember 2020! Empty Happy 2021, i don't wanna remember 2020! Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:43 am

brassco

brassco
after a year of turmoil, and maybe still on going, I really hope this new year of 2021 is everyone's redemption!

May my figure collections grow ever strong, and i be paid regularly to keep it up!

BAMComix

BAMComix
Happy new year!

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Well, yeah, 2020 was mentally exhausting for sure, but for me it was not all bad, I got a job in summer last year and that means I finally can afford stuff again, so I hope to get into the swing of things again and buy a bunch of figures and stuff this year, have not done that in ages.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Happy New Year! We’ll see how things go, but it’s not looking like 2021 is going to get better anytime soon— if ever again. The US is heading in a direction I’ve been dreading for decades and it’s only going to get worse.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Happy 2021, i don't wanna remember 2020! C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Happy New Year, and may it be (much) better than the last (and fast)!

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
happy new year folks, hope the following will be less strenuous for some.
personally i wasn't having any trouble, mainly due to being finally able to take 6 months off from work and enjoying my hobbies (mainly gaming) to the fullest.
so if anything got my blood pressure up in 2020, it was grown people not grasping the importance of distancing when it comes to preventing catching covid.
and that only on the few occasions i left home to get the groceries for the next couple days.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Happy New Year!!! Good Riddance to 2020, lets hope 2021 has better in store for us.

csyeung

csyeung
Happy new year!!

Ovy

Ovy
I think the story of 2020 was a bit rushed and over the top, they really need better writers, but anyway.

Happy 2021!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Happy new year!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum