OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - PORTHOS THE LANCER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB002

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Part list:

Head, body and hands:

Head sculpture
Body
6 interchangeable hand
Clothing and armor:

Blue long sleeved shirt
Blue pants
Chain amour
Silver helmet
Silver chest armor
Silver arm armor
Silver leg armor
Silver shoes
Blue skirt
Leather belt with lion head
Weapons:

Lance
Lion head shield
** Real leather; 80% of the material is metal

NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - PORTHOS THE LANCER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB002 11406
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - PORTHOS THE LANCER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB002 2704
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - PORTHOS THE LANCER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB002 3477
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - PORTHOS THE LANCER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB002 4442
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - PORTHOS THE LANCER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB002 5420
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - PORTHOS THE LANCER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB002 6393
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - PORTHOS THE LANCER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB002 7380
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - PORTHOS THE LANCER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB002 8361
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - PORTHOS THE LANCER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB002 9346
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - PORTHOS THE LANCER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB002 10326
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - PORTHOS THE LANCER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB002 11407

#newproduct #BioInspired #MagicKnightSeries #PorthosTheLancer #male #fantasy #videogame-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the head sculpts and the "chain" mail, but otherwise it is too fantastical for my taste; but perhaps it is faithful to the source.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Isn't this super old? I bought that armor as a single part like two years ago - or are these new ones of the same line

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think they might be new in the same line. I don't remember the old ones having "chain" mail. But I think they had the same heads and least some of the same armor.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:I think they might be new in the same line. I don't remember the old ones having "chain" mail. But I think they had the same heads and least some of the same armor.

Going back far enough, 6 years ago before the WoW movie came out, Sideshow/Weta teased us with a really nice looking 1/6 version  https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-and-discussion-/843762-weta-1-6-wow-armor.html but we were all disappointed when it turned out to be essentially statues, dio-usable maybe but not figure-wearable.  If these guys or anyone did actual wearable versions before now, I missed it completely, but I like them.  Medieval-actual and Fantasy-Medieval armor sets are way on the upswing with PopToys, Coo etc so the time is right.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I just checked ebay ane these are not new. I think they released two years ago, even with the chainmail, name and nunbering.

But anyway, nice to have them here for discussion. Some sellers have blurred some parts of the product pics, because they arent a licenced product the source is world of warcraft like moonbase alpha mentioned. Some fans of the franchised might be interested in them.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ok, so I had forgotten about the "chain" mail -- never bought the sets, just a couple of the parted-out parts. The mugs looked recognizable, for sure. I wonder whether they are being re-released for some reason.

agentghost

agentghost
these were very limited release 2 years ago. I am lucky to have all 3.

Armor detail wasn't great but for a bootleg cheapo human footman/knight set in my favorite Warcraft world, these would do

csyeung

csyeung
agentghost wrote:these were very limited release 2 years ago.  I am lucky to have all 3.  

Armor detail wasn't great but for a bootleg cheapo human footman/knight set in my favorite Warcraft world, these would do

Ah is that what these were supposed to be? I haven't played wow in ages, I always played orcs and gnomes lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum