OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - ARAMIS THE HALBERDIER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB003

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Part list:

Head, body and hands:

Head sculpture
Body
6 interchangeable hand
Clothing and armor:

Blue long sleeved shirt
Blue pants
Chain amour
Silver helmet
Silver chest armor
Silver arm armor
Silver leg armor
Silver shoes
Blue skirt
Leather belt with lion head
Weapons:

Halberd
Lion head shield
** Real leather; 80% of the material is metal

NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - ARAMIS THE HALBERDIER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB003 11408
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - ARAMIS THE HALBERDIER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB003 2705
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - ARAMIS THE HALBERDIER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB003 3478
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - ARAMIS THE HALBERDIER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB003 4443
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - ARAMIS THE HALBERDIER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB003 5421
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - ARAMIS THE HALBERDIER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB003 6394
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - ARAMIS THE HALBERDIER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB003 7381
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - ARAMIS THE HALBERDIER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB003 8362
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - ARAMIS THE HALBERDIER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB003 9347
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - ARAMIS THE HALBERDIER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB003 10327
NEW PRODUCT: BIO INSPIRED: MAGIC KNIGHTS SERIES - ARAMIS THE HALBERDIER 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NO. BFB003 11409

#newproduct #BioInspired #MagicKnightSeries #AramisThe Halberdier #male #fantasy #videogame-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another nice, if fantastical set. Again, the head and the "chain" mail are my favorites, from the point of view of kitbashing something a bit more realistic.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I see some great options to use for my Hector project in the coming months (another Fire Emblem character).

shazzdan

shazzdan
Very pretty. Looks like something from "Great Wall".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum